Prishna OS - Confessions

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Prishna OS - Confessions

The confession scene of Prishna was excellent in AB'However, I felt like writing this scene of how Prishna could have first confessed to oneself before speaking out loud about their feelings.

After the first few encounters with Krishna Pintu started feeling a "something" which he had never felt before'.the "kuch kuch hota hai" types!

The beauty is our Krishna Madam too felt the same but how could she accept it so easily for it was not in her field to get into the game of love!

Day One

Pintu was waiting for Krishna to come out of the coaching centre as he knew that she would come out at the appointed time to walk her way back home.

Krishna walked just looking down, her gaze wouldn't budge lest she missed the count of her steps, did her right follow after the left (?) or did she take more or less on that day! She always stuck to her routines, disciplined to the core when it came to using her time diligently.

Krishna walked past Pintu who was waiting in his bike ready to offer a lift to her on that day! He did look at her through the mirror of the bike as she walked towards it, but was so engrossed in her that before he realised she had walked past him. He quickly moved his bike a little ahead, stopped, got down and said: May I drop you home, I am going towards that side only.

Krishna finally stopped to look up at Pintu: No, thank you. I'll manage.

Pintu not wanting to give up so easily made a brave effort to make an earnest request again: But it would not be a problem for me as I'm going towards the same direction.

Krishna: You haven't worn a helmet and that's against the rules and against my conscience too to go with someone who doesn't follow them.

She continued recollecting the number of steps left for her to reach home!

Pintu laughed at her and her ethics first and then at himself for being foolish enough in not doing his homework before trying his luck on his lady!

Day Two

Pintu waited at the appointed place and time --- for rain or shine, his lady would make an appearance and he was well prepared today.

Krishna walks --- the same pace, the same gaze --- but Pintu caught her this time before she walked past him. There was no time to be lost in thought this day!

Pintu: May I have the pleasure today at least?

He adjusted his helmet as he made this heroic request.

Krishna stopped, looked at him, his helmet and then walked, but this time she did expect a voice to stop her and she was relieved when her expectation was met!

Pintu: Krishna, you haven't seen me properly. Today I am as you wanted me to be --- so what's the problem?

Krishna: The person behind too should wear one while on a bike. So, I can't come as I don't have one. Thank you --- not for offering the lift but for wearing one yourself and protecting yourself from any danger!

Off she went leaving Pintu smile and frown --- both together.

Day Three

Krishna knew what to expect on this day. She was wondering what excuse could she use today and prayed that she came up with an apt one to rescue her from getting into this trap of a new found friendship slowly gathering momentum into what the world calls as love!

Pintu was there as usual, as Krishna's prediction would have it, with his homework done yet again.

Pintu: Hi Krishna, I guess today shouldn't be a problem.

He was playing around with one helmet as he was wearing one on himself.

Krishna prayed hard for an excuse and did not want her Lord to let her down as she knew she could not take a lift from him. No----no---never!

The Lord always listens to the needy --- and pitter-patter it started to rain.

Krishna looked up at the skies and thanked the Lord for being so timely in sending the showers which sent shivers through her as she found another excuse.

Krishna: I'll get wet Pintuji, as it is raining, so I'll manage in an auto. Thank you for taking all my concerns so seriously.

Pintu looked up too and cursed the Lord for always letting him down!

Pintu (to the Lord): I'll have to first bribe you before I get to her!

He wasn't giving up so easily. He hadn't slept peacefully at all.

3 days = 72 hours = 4320 minutes

Sorry, I can't multiply further, he thought to himself. Why should I? Isn't it enough that I miss her from all my heart and soul?

Day Four

Krishna knew the Lord couldn't send the rain as always and wondered on what should her excuse be on this day?

Pintu waited and Krishna walked past and why did she do so?

She expected him on a bike but our Hero had brought the car this time!

No helmets needed --- no worries of a rain or thunder storm either!

She has got to come to day --- or I'll kidnap her!

(This was the first time he had the kidnap plan in his mind -- -which he executed much later!)

Pintu drove the car further down past her and stopped, got down and walked in his style right from around the front of the car and stood before his lady hands folded across each other.

Krishna stumbled at the block she found in front of her.

She saw Pintuji and asked: Good, you have decided to walk today I think.

She thought he hadn't got his bike at all. And she was right though not fully.

Pintu stretched his left hand and showed her the car he had got this time for her.

Krishna looked and got nervous.

Another excuse had to be thought of and here she was with it.

Krishna: Oh, I've forgotten my mobile in the class and I need to get it. Sorry Pintuji, you may proceed.

Krishna went back to the centre and did not return till she made sure that Pintu had left.

Pintu could not wait there for long as Babloo would catch him if he waited till he got out of the centre after his classes.

Back at their respective homes

Pintu in front of the mirror

Pintu's reflection: So you think you are smart?

Pintu: I realize I am not!

Pintu's reflection: Why don't you just say what you want to --- simply and frankly?

Pintu: What do you want me to say?

Pintu's reflection: That you love her!

Pintu: What? Love and me? No --- I'm just being chivalrous that's all. Offering a lift doesn't mean you love someone!

Pintu's reflection: But doing nothing else and just finding a way to offer a lift means exactly that!

Pintu scratches his head at being caught and accepts to himself and his reflection about the irrefutable truth.

Krishna in front of the mirror

Krishna's reflection: So, you're feeling glad at troubling this guy who has gone out of the way to impress you?

Krishna: But I never asked him to?

Krishna's reflection: Really? Then what about the umpteen times you got caught in class smiling to yourself?

Krishna: Did I? I am not even aware of that?

Krishna's reflection: You aren't even aware that you had gone to class on a day there was no class and waited for him to be there --- waiting to offer you a lift and then had to return disappointed.

Krishna sheepishly had to accept her foolish behavior.

Krishna's reflection: Just tell him what's in your mind and see where it takes you!

Krishna smiles and gets into her prayers again. Lord, please help me confess

After a week

Both reach the place ---- at the appointed time ----which had become their common meeting ground. Pintu was surprised how punctual he had become when it came to his lady!

Both were ready to blurt out their feelings today!

Both together: I need to say something important!

Both start smiling.

Both together: You say first.

Both smile again.

Now before they start together again, Pintu musters the courage to place his hand on Krishna's lips as he says: You first please.

Krishna removes his hand and says: I need to say something important.

Pintu: You've already said this statement. Go to the next one.

Krishna was trying hard as it wasn't easy.

Pintu: Okay I'll help you. You like someone --- am I right?

Krishna feels relieved as all she had to do was nod which was a lot easier than say anything.

Pintu: And that someone is here --- am I right?

Krishna knew if she nodded this time she would be giving him a huge hint. She did not nod. She quickly questions him.

Krishna: It's your turn now.

Pintu: I've exactly the same thing to say ---- how strange isn't it?

Krishna's heart started to beat ' she wanted to leave as soon as possible but her reflection flashed up in her mind and warned her against doing something as stupid at that ideal time.

She waited for what Pintuji had to say further.

He waited to see how she would react.

Finally both together: Does that someone know about your feelings?

They looked at each other as they said these words.

They smiled again at themselves and looked down.

It was getting too much for Pintu now.

Pintu: Let's stop this Krishna and accept it --- that we ---

Krishna looks up at him causing him to fear at saying the obvious.

He rephrases his sentence: That we care for each other.

Krishna: Is that all?

This answer surprised Pintu.

He adds: We respect each other too.

Krishna: Bass? Is that all?

Pintu now feared if he should say it or hold it for now. He could not lose her after his enormous efforts to reach here.

Pintu: And that we can become good friends.

Krishna was disappointed. She turns and begins to retreat towards her familiar pathway leading her home.

She hears a voice --- what she waited for always ---- that voice which had become an addiction for her --- of Pintuji!

Pintu: Krishna, my someone is you! Am I that someone you were referring to?

Krishna stops, turns and with very great difficulty speaks these words, which was her best way of confessing to him: Will you give me a lift today?

Pintu smiles as she had not only accepted his lift finally but him as well.

For not always does one have to openly declare our true feelings.

The heart understands well what the other heart speaks.

Pintu's thoughts

One day, when I am a braver man, I will tell her these things, and then I will look her in the eye tell her I love her and ask her to be only mine. But until that day, we're just friends.

Krishna's thoughts

I don't know how to say it. I'm not good at words. But if you just stop and listen, you'll hear my heart saying 'I love you'.

Hope you all enjoyed this as much as I loved writing it!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This an absolutely beautiful way to start a sunday morning. Love it and i was so feeling to read something new on them.
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

This an absolutely beautiful way to start a sunday morning. Love it and i was so feeling to read something new on them.

Thanks Sandia...I am missing them a bit too much...now...😭

Glad you liked it...😃
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Really lovely Prishna OS Shanti,,so quite like our true Prishna,,and so how we would have loved their love to unfold,,they truly are missed more and more everyday,,
Thanks again Shanti,,nice reading to brighten my Sunday,,
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Really lovely Prishna OS Shanti,,so quite like our true Prishna,,and so how we would have loved their love to unfold,,they truly are missed more and more everyday,,

Thanks again Shanti,,nice reading to brighten my Sunday,,

Thank you Lisa..
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
This OS made me smile, I'm still smiling, I love this OS My Mrs Saraswati Raj :D
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

This OS made me smile, I'm still smiling, I love this OS My Mrs Saraswati Raj :D

Keep smiling and read this too...