sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I read on fb a couple of days back that the Housewife was revamping their show so fired most of their actors and just kept the lead couple. So i actually think that aint a bad idea so was wondering if we had to have a revamp of the should bt could keep 1 actor along with the lead who would it be? For me i would keep the actor who playd tt. So who would u keep as wel as definitely nt keep?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good question Sandia,,only one,,hmm,,was going to say Vidyapathi but Pinto filled his shoes,,so maybe Tuntun character would be best to keep,,
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Good question Sandia,,only one,,hmm,,was going to say Vidyapathi but Pinto filled his shoes,,so maybe Tuntun character would be best to keep,,

i would also keep tt. I wnt keep vidya coz just before he died his character become so preachy that i should roll my eyes at his speeches. I feel bad to speak bad of the dead. Lol.
trinilisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

i would also keep tt. I wnt keep vidya coz just before he died his character become so preachy that i should roll my eyes at his speeches. I feel bad to speak bad of the dead. Lol.

Really,,preachy,,ok,,but keeping Tuntun would keep it exciting playing good/bad and comical
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
sandiab thumbnail

Really,,preachy,,ok,,but keeping Tuntun would keep it exciting playing good/bad and comical

yip i felt he was boring and like i was in a history class. Bt i did love him the actor was amazing.
trinilisa thumbnail
remember Kinshuk said that we only saw like 3 months of AB when it was over,,where do you think the "interference difference" came in,,cause Sargam's character was only supposed to last 3 months I think,,so maybe Pinky would have married Babloo sir then or even Krishna,,what you think
sandiab thumbnail

remember Kinshuk said that we only saw like 3months of AB when it was over,,where do you think the "interference difference" came in,,cause Sargam's character was only supposed to last 3 months I think,,so maybe Pinky would have married Babloo sir then or even Krishna,,what you think

i think it was when they sent ganga to jail. For me from that moment when they changd ganga's behavior towards krishna and her family 1 could see something was wrong with the show. For me Sargam and Vidya dying wasnt surprising at all. Coz shitshakti was the 2nd lead as wel as Yash knew they would be together in the end. And that wedding was never meant to happen so soon i am sure of it.
trinilisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

i think it was when they sent ganga to jail. For me from that moment when they changd ganga's behavior towards krishna and her family 1 could see something was wrong with the show. For me Sargam and Vidya dying wasnt surprising at all. Coz shitshakti was the 2nd lead as wel as Yash knew they would be together in the end. And that wedding was never meant to happen so soon i am sure of it.

By wedding you mean "Prishna's" right,,yeah I thought then their struggle of being together would have just started,,you know Pintu meeting Krishna secretly etc.,,trying to be together despite knowing if their family knew,,then her finding out stuff about his father,,but not marriage so soon,,I never thought about the jail part just really thought more like the rushed marriage part,,was just too soon for me..
sandiab thumbnail
Lol ya when i said that marriage was referring to prishna lol. They the 1st couple i lik that i dnt want to see married. I dnt consider those 2 married they always seem like bf and gf to me. True it was a very rushed wedding bt why i mention the jail track was coz 4 me that was the moment that something felt diff. Pintu listening to his dad etc.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Undoubtedly it had to be Vidyapati's character as the title of the show was Afsar Bitiya...

They should not have killed his character at all..

Pintu could have still supported her but the beauty of the show was a woman fulfilling her father's dreams and he being her inspiration...

It could have been the foundation of the whole story...Dad daughter relationship...with all others around them...