Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

i dnt knw why bt when i think of her i remem that scene. I swear u must watch that scene when she was sweeping her house its like W*F' who sweeps like that. lol. I liked the way the actress portrayed her a lot more than the actress that played ganga so i like her even though she was mad, mean and highly confused 90% of the time.

OK,,what scene is it,,in the earlies right,,she was sweeping the yard,,if it's not let me know,,and yip I agree she did a great job of portraying Saraswatie,,he facial sterness was to the par,,the way she spoke to Krishna with no emotions attached,,remember the time she wanted to drown the poor child,,,yes she was great in her role,,
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: trinilisa

</div>
<div>

[DIV]OK,,what scene is it,,in the earlies right,,she was sweeping the yard,,if it's not let me know,,and yip I agree she did a great job of portraying Saraswatie,,he facial sterness was to the par,,the way she spoke to Krishna with no emotions attached,,remember the time she wanted to drown the poor child,,,yes she was great in her role,,

i cnt remember the scene bt it was the 1 where she was sweeping the inside of the house. I must check her sweeping the yard and she if she did it properly lol. Oh god she was very nasty to krishna always thought she was jealous of her.
trinilisa thumbnail
as you can see,,I'm still here,,is it when she was sweeping Krishna's room and the love note from Pintu ??? think she swept the yard in earlies,,but not too sure either will def have to start back watching my fav show
sandiab thumbnail

as you can see,,I'm still here,,is it when she was sweeping Krishna's room and the love note from Pintu ??? think she swept the yard in earlies,,but not too sure either will def have to start back watching my fav show

me to was missin them to much yesterday with their song in my head.
tch912 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I miss this show because I have not found anything I like on Zee TV. I can't get any other India channels. I tried watching other serials, Punar Vivah and Pavatra Rishta but PV went off the air, but it was weird at the end. PR that is the craziest show I have ever seen. The people on their forum bashed the characters, the actors, and each other. You would think they are discussing real people along with the moral police talking about India cultures and traditions. I have never known any country with cultures and traditions that remains the same. The people are sometimes outright cruel in their comments. Their forum is more entertaining than the serial which I don't watch any more. I do miss AB because it had a good story line when it started but turned out to be a show about being one step ahead of the villain, where the star of the show had limited lines. I feel Matali and Kinshuk were excellent in portraying their roles. I read where Matali is in a serial. I hope Kinshuk get a serial too. I still read the post from this forum.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tch912

I miss this show because I have not found anything I like on Zee TV. I can't get any other India channels. I tried watching other serials, Punar Vivah and Pavatra Rishta but PV went off the air, but it was weird at the end. PR that is the craziest show I have ever seen. The people on their forum bashed the characters, the actors, and each other. You would think they are discussing real people along with the moral police talking about India cultures and traditions. I have never known any country with cultures and traditions that remains the same. The people are sometimes outright cruel in their comments. Their forum is more entertaining than the serial which I don't watch any more. I do miss AB because it had a good story line when it started but turned out to be a show about being one step ahead of the villain, where the star of the show had limited lines. I feel Matali and Kinshuk were excellent in portraying their roles. I read where Matali is in a serial. I hope Kinshuk get a serial too. I still read the post from this forum.

Am seeing you here after ages...

I miss Sontu scenes and their bonding...
trinilisa thumbnail
I miss Pintu and Krishna - miss the lead up to their love confession,,which was just perfect,,
tch912 thumbnail

I miss Pintu and Krishna - miss the lead up to their love confession,,which was just perfect,,

Yes I missed that also. They truly loved each other.
tch912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Am seeing you here after ages...

I miss Sontu scenes and their bonding...

kmfan I never left I just didn't comment anymore after the show went off. My favorite was when Pinky was finally caught on December 26. I look at that video of the show at least once a month.
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

i think that shart tongue was always there waiting to come lol. Bt its true once 1 gets used to being sarcastic and being totally blunt they start reacting to all things lik that.

Word Count: 0