Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

Lisa i so agree with u about loving the way TT should say Pintu Singh it was to hot.

I love how his voice would go deep,,,yeah it was hot "Pintu Singh"
trinilisa thumbnail

Lisa its true all she thought ab was krishna, krishna, krishna. She is like about those kissing cousins we all her ab. Lol. Now i am just being creepy bt Pinky was creepy so it fits.

kissing cousins,,what is that,,,,psycho needed help,,lots of it,,stupid girl,,

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: trinilisa

QUOTE=sandiab]Lisa i so agree with u about loving the way TT should say Pintu Singh it was to hot.

I love how his voice would go deep,,,yeah it was hot "Pintu Singh" ya loved his deep voice i should get the biggest smile on my face when he should say his name. TT was a hot guy lol i had a crush on him when the show startd. Really was impressed with how goodlooking the Singh men where lol.
Edited by sandiab - 11 years ago
sandiab thumbnail

kissing cousins,,what is that,,,,psycho needed help,,lots of it,,stupid girl,,

i just heard the term once or twice and took it as its literal meaning bt than again it could hav meant something else bt what i dnt knw so dnt ask me.
sandiab thumbnail
I miss Saraswathie and how she should sweep her house. Rofl the actress who played her looked like she never sweep her house or touched a broom in her life. Lol
sandiab thumbnail
Another thing i miss of Saraswathie was her suicide attempts and how she should scold krishna. I know 2nd time we missing suicide its shocking. Lol
trinilisa thumbnail

I miss Saraswathie and how she should sweep her house. Rofl the actress who played her looked like she never sweep her house or touched a broom in her life. Lol

You just crack me up,,silly girl,,lol,,why would you say that,,,I don't think I miss her that much she was too mean to Prishna,,
trinilisa thumbnail

Another thing i miss of Saraswathie was her suicide attempts and how she should scold krishna. I know 2nd time we missing suicide its shocking. Lol

Suicide my foot,,she would never,,who would rule over if she died,,lol,,
trinilisa thumbnail
I miss Bihari,,he was too hilarious,,
sandiab thumbnail

You just crack me up,,silly girl,,lol,,why would you say that,,,I don't think I miss her that much she was too mean to Prishna,,

i dnt knw why bt when i think of her i remem that scene. I swear u must watch that scene when she was sweeping her house its like W*F' who sweeps like that. lol. I liked the way the actress portrayed her a lot more than the actress that played ganga so i like her even though she was mad, mean and highly confused 90% of the time.