Prishna OS - Monsoon Masti

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Prishna OS ' Monsoon Masti

This OS is inspired by the lovely Mumbai monsoons that calls for a Prishna romance'

Pintu and Krishna were busy into their respective careers. One morning the weather was pretty rough and it had started to rain. Ganga was busy trying to remove the clothes which she had just hung as it was getting wet, when Pintu and Krishna arrive there.

Pintu tells Krishna: Krishna, the weather looks rough today and I suggest that you may take a day off. It would be of help to Ma too as the servants haven't reported to work as well.

Krishna agrees and quickly goes to relieve Ganga of that job and pulls out all the clothes on the clothes line and had a huge bundle of them in her hand covering her face. She turns and moves indoors when she bangs into someone and no prizes for guessing who that could have been!

Krishna moves a few of the clothes to see Pintuji there.

Krishna: Arre Pintuji, what are you doing here?

Pintuji: Waiting for you to suggest the same to me too --- of taking a day off!

Krishna casually and unintentionally blurts out: But Pintuji, after so many months you have started doing something, and I don't intend asking you to sit back just for the sake of the weather.

Just after she had uttered these words, she realised that maybe it wasn't fair of her to have said them. She might have hurt him. She turns back to apologise and does not find him.

He was already in his car driving away to work. He was bit upset at that remark. Krishna felt so bad but she thought she would sort it out in the evening once he got back.

In about an hour, TTS gets a call from Pintu that his car had got caught in the heavy rains and had broken down. So TTS makes arrangements for another vehicle along with a driver to get Pintu back home. Krishna hears this and insists that she would go too to bring him back home. She wanted to make amends for that silly statement she had made in the morning. She carries some hot soup for him and a set of clothes and towel and goes in this other car.

As they reached the spot mentioned by Pintu, they see his car with a distress signal and the driver takes the umbrella and tells Krishna that he would get Pintuji. In a few moments, the driver's door opens and Krishna wonders where Pintuji was! To her surprise, she finds it was Pintuji there dripping wet in the rain though he was carrying an umbrella. The driver stayed back at the other car which had broken down and sent Pintuji to this one to drive back home. Krishna was till now sitting on the back seat. Seeing Pintuji, she wanted to come to the front because she remembered what he had said to her when he drove her to Patna??!!!

Pintuji till now wasn't aware of Krishna being present in the car. He sits down to find someone nudging in between the buckets seats. It was Krishna trying to make her way to the front as it was pouring outside and she could not have got down and then re-entered from the front.

He turns around and sees Krishna flashing the sweetest smile that she could possibly give him. He gives her curt look and makes way for her to come forward.

Krishna quickly takes the towel and starts to dry his hair. He snatches it from her and dries it himself. She then stretches out the new set of clothes for him to change as he was really wet.

Pintu: Please look the other way while I change.

He was serious but Krishna couldn't control her laughter on hearing the very UNLIKE Pintuji dialogue!

She kept her smile to herself and looked the other way. Pintu changed, all the time checking if Krishna was keeping her promise of not watching him while he was doing so.

Krishna: Are you done Pintuji? May I have your wet clothes please?

She once again puts out her hand and he dumps his clothes on hers angrily. She patiently puts them away in a bag and places them in the back seat. While doing so she had to once again go close to him as she had to use that little space between the two front seats to do so.

Pintu now starts the car and Krishna says: One minute Pintuji, I've got some hot soup for you. Please have it and then you may drive.

She opens the flask and pours out the soup in a cup and as she was handing it over to him, he snaps at her and says: I don't want to party around in this weather and certainly not with you.

He brushed aside the cup as he said this causing the hot soup to fall on Krishna's hand and she screamed in pain.

He came to his senses and saw that her hand was red and she was flapping it as it was burning. He immediately held on to her hand and tried to blow some air to give a cooling effect.

It was Krishna's turn to pull her hand away from him.

Pintu: Krishna if not attended to it will swell up in a few minutes.

Krishna: What difference does it make to you?

Pintu: It does Krishna, for which hand will I hold while sleeping? Which hand will brush my hair while we are having those late night talks? Which hand will give my back a scrub ---at least once in a while?

Krishna now knew that he was now no longer angry, and was getting into the typical Pintuji moods.

She lends her hand to him which he gently held and blew some air over the burnt area then he opens the window on his side and places it in the cold water tapping down as rain. A part of the rain water trickled down from her palm down her elbow and onto Pintuji's lap.

Krishna: Pintuji, please close the window, or else your dry clothes will again get wet.

Pintuji: Haven't you got another set of clothes to change?

Krishna nods.

Pintuji: In which case I am going to wet now and I want you to get wet too.

He opens the windows on both sides fully now and raindrops start trickling into the car and Krishna was trying to keep herself as dry as possible while Pintuji was wanting to get wet. In trying to keep herself dry she kept moving away from her window and coming closer to Pintuji. Soon she realized that Pintuji had quickly raised the windows and got Krishna into his arms.

She could feel his partly wet kurta and told him: Pintuji, you will catch a cold soon and may fall sick.

Pintuji: Na na---I won't because I don't intend to be in it for long.

After a few minutes there was a tap on the window and Pintu had to first slip in his kurta before he could lower the pane.

It was the driver who wanted his mobile back which he had left in this car.

The driver: Sir, you haven't yet left for home?

Pintuji: Haan haan, we are just leaving shortly.

All along Krishna was pressing her lips as hard as she could lest she burst out into laughter at her dear Pintuji's pranks!

Hope you all enjoyed this

Enjoy your weekend!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail

Thank you Taahir
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very cute really enjoyed it.
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Very cute really enjoyed it.

Thanks Sandia...you have disappeared from this forum...looks like u r else where??😛
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
cute monsoon os Shanti,,usual Pinto tricks,,so sweet,,
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

cute monsoon os Shanti,,usual Pinto tricks,,so sweet,,

Thanks Lisa...the weather is great here...😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Surpeb OS Shanti Di😃

Thank you Zoya...
ek aur naughty waala dimaag mein aa raha hai...😛
lets see if time permits I will write...
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
What a very beautiful OS My Mrs Saraswati Raj, loved it :D
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

What a very beautiful OS My Mrs Saraswati Raj, loved it :D

Thanks Fiza...😊
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Thank you Zoya...
ek aur naughty waala dimaag mein aa raha hai...😛
lets see if time permits I will write...

Your welcome Shanti Di😃
haan g zaroor banaye Shanti Di mein zaroor pado gi😊