Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Before I start I just want to say the storyline is completely unrealistic 😆 and Prishna are 17&18 here 😃

Chapter 1:

"Hi Beautiful" he said to her with a huge smile on his face, "Oh no, not again" she replied while rolling her eyes, she turns away from him and starts walking, he chases after her and jumps in front of her making her stop that instant "What do you want?" she asks out of frustration, and he replies "Krishna come on, I just said hi to you, I didn't ask for anything" he said with a baby face. Krishna gave him one looks and replies "Fine than, Hi Pinto" and faked a smile and continues "Happy?" and starts walking off to meet her best friend Aarti who was busy talking to Amit. Pinto still after Krishna says "Look at them, why can't we be like that?" Krishna replies "Because they like each other" Pinto says "I like you" and puts on a shy face and Krishna just rolls her eyes and walks to Aarti, Pinto races over to Amit who was his Brother from another Mother, "Hey Bro" Pinto greets Amit, Amit does the same and Krishna takes Aarti away from there to eat lunch as its lunchtime.

Pinto takes Amit and rushes after Krishna and Aarti, Amit says "Woah, wait Bro what are you doing?" Pinto stops and replies "Making you have lunch with Aarti of course" with a grin on his face, Amit shakes his head while smiling "You want to have lunch with Krishna don't you? You should really stop annoying her soo much, I mean every time she sees you she tries to make a runner" Pinto who was not really paying attention replies "Yeah, yeah whatever come on now let's got to Aarti" Amit comes and slowly sits next to Aarti and smiles at her while Pinto just jumps into the sit next to Krishna and puts his arm around her waist and pulls her closer "We meet again Beautiful" and winks at her, Krishna struggles but manages to get out of his grip and says "What's it going to take for you to leave me alone?" Pinto in a way was hurt but had an idea and with a mischievous smile he replies "A kiss from you" and leans in closer to her for the kiss but ends up getting pushed away by her, Pinto keeps flirting with her while Aarti and Amit get to know each other more until the end of lunch.

When the bell rings everyone is off to class and Pinto stands up while saying to Krishna "Come on Beautiful let's go" and holds out his hand for her to hold, she gives him a deadly glare instead, he backs his hand away and says "Alright, I'm sorry no need to get soo angry but you looks soo cute when you're angry" with a grin on his face and through all this flirting from Pinto they get to class, they were all in the same class. They go in and sit down in their respective desks and Mr Sharma their teacher for Social Studies had started the lesson, he tells them all about a new project will go on for 2 Months, all the students are confused and Pinto asks "What is this project about and why 2 months?" Mr Sharma replies "Basically, you will be partnered with someone in this class and both of you will have to take care of a kid or kids for 2 months like a married couple and no divorce allowed and will be taking care of kids from the Orphanage, this is part of the Family Unit" and another student asks "Can we pick who we want to work with?" Mr Sharma replies "No, I have already decided" and with that a large amount of Students groan, ignoring the reaction from the class Mr Sharma reads out the names, he reads out a couple of names and now it was Pinto's turn "Pinto you will be working with Krishna" Pinto's face lights up and looks back at Krishna who was somewhat horrified, he winks at her and turns to face Mr Sharma again, Amit gets paired with Aarti and Mr Sharma tells everyone to sit with their partners, Pinto happily sits next to Krishna and puts his hand on her shoulder and pulls her closer.

They had each been given a form to fill out and Krishna was about to read it to fill it in when Pinto takes it off her, Krishna tries to get the form back but Pinto didn't give it back, he fills it in instead:

Name: Mr Pinto Singh and Mrs Krishna Singh

Ages: 18 and my Wifey 17 (Only 3 Months Younger but our love is strong as me)

Occupation: I don't work for the Man, I'm my own boss but at home being a Dutiful handsome husband to my sexy wife and she works at a small boutique close by in the weekends.

Girl/Boy: Is that something to ask? I would love my kids equally whatever gender, but wouldn't mind having 2 kids :D but he/she should be strong, kind-hearted and sexy like me and beautiful with a small temper like my wife because she looks cute when angry.

House type: A big house with 2 rooms, one for the kids and one for me and my wife so we can have our moments ;-) with a living room with a television and a kitchen so we can cook our food and so on.

Krishna looks at the form and says "What did you write? And that's how a normal house is supposed to be" Pinto looks at her and leans closer and whispers "You mean a room for us for our moments?" and winks at her, Krishna punches him on the arm and tells Pinto off for writing all that but too late as they have to hand to form in, Krishna goes up to Mr Sharma and says "I'm sorry for what Pinto has written Sir" and goes to sit down back in her seat. After collecting all the forms in Mr Sharma stands up and says "Ok Class so tomorrow at 9 in the morning I will meet you all at the Orphanage where you will get your kids and then we will head off to your houses provided" Pinto just looks at Krishna smiling while Krishna thinks to herself "What is happening to me?" and puts her head down in frustration.

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg that was so adorable i just loved it i dnt expect them to be in school. And Pintu Singh no matter what age is such a cutie and he is so romantic. And krishna no matter what age no words god help that girl lol. Very cute chapter Fizu cnt wait 4 the next chapter
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Omg that was so adorable i just loved it i dnt expect them to be in school. And Pintu Singh no matter what age is such a cutie and he is so romantic. And krishna no matter what age no words god help that girl lol. Very cute chapter Fizu cnt wait 4 the next chapter

Thanks Sandia, and yeh it was an idea from something else I watch which is English so that's why I picked this concept and yeh i'm gonna try and make the next chapter cute 😳😉
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Thanks Sandia, and yeh it was an idea from something else I watch which is English so that's why I picked this concept and yeh i'm gonna try and make the next chapter cute 😳😉

now i cnt wait to read the nect chapter.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

now i cnt wait to read the nect chapter.

I'll try and have it posted this weekEmbarrassed
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Finally Fiza,,your first chapter,,but I must say it was worth the wait,,it was full of youth and sweetness like our magical couple,,and as Sandia said, no matter what age Pintu is cute and romantic,,but she forgot "NAUGHTY",,
I've seen shows with this concept,,so I can hardly wait to see what you come up with next,,
P.S. don't take too long,,
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Fiza...it was absolutely lovely...

Reminded me of Aamir Khan in Jo jeeta wohi sikander...

school waala love --- always remains...😊

I love this Pinto...actually he is really so cute.

Krishna also I'm sure loves him and avoids him only because she knows he is after her...

Update soon...
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fizu, once again it's a wonderful job and really like the concept !!!! You're just too good 👍🏼 Like the fact that Prishna are in school !!!!! They're so sweet and cute together and whatever the story or the concept, they're unique !!!!! Bechara Pintu, he try a lot to get Krishna's attention but ... without success. As Shanti said, i'm sure she has a fondness for him but we all know that our Krishna needs some time to acknowledge it 😛 But love Pintu's naughtiness. Can't wait for the next part, plzz post it soon 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Finally Fiza,,your first chapter,,but I must say it was worth the wait,,it was full of youth and sweetness like our magical couple,,and as Sandia said, no matter what age Pintu is cute and romantic,,but she forgot "NAUGHTY",,

I've seen shows with this concept,,so I can hardly wait to see what you come up with next,,
P.S. don't take too long,,

Thank you Lisa, and don't worry I'm not taking long with the next chapter 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Fiza...it was absolutely lovely...

Reminded me of Aamir Khan in Jo jeeta wohi sikander...

school waala love --- always remains...😊

I love this Pinto...actually he is really so cute.

Krishna also I'm sure loves him and avoids him only because she knows he is after her...

Update soon...

Thanks Shanti and as usual I haven't seen that film 😆 and you'll find out what Krishna feels soon 😳