kinshuk's movie the female lead changed

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
i was just checking whats happening with kinshuk film today and i saw this on wikipedia thought i would share it. i dnt know if it is correct or anything so if i am wrong dnt blame me. and just check upder that Nara rohit guy if u want to verify the info.
Earlier Monal Gajjar. and Adah Sharma were supposed to play the lead roles opposite Nara Rohit in this film and both the actresses had even shot for few scenes in the film. However, both Adah and Monal have opted out of the project due to clash of dates.Neelam Upadhyaya has been roped in to play the main lead role opposite Nara Rohitis film.
Edited by sandiab - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think its the one you think it is, what's the one you know called?
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

I don't think its the one you think it is, what's the one you know called?

its the Lover 1 that is like the only recent articles that are about that Nara guy movie releases. bt again i dnt if that is the movie that kinshuk is doing. i wish kinshuk had told us the name of the movie.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sandiab

its the Lover 1 that is like the only recent articles that are about that Nara guy movie releases. bt again i dnt if that is the movie that kinshuk is doing. i wish kinshuk had told us the name of the movie.

But the filming for that started last September and Kinshuk was still in AB that time and he is the lead in his film so it cant be Lover
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
remember reading that at first too Sandia when we first heard the news that why I was confused about the name,,and also like Fiza said with the timing while AB was going on,,
Wish we knew more,,
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

But the filming for that started last September and Kinshuk was still in AB that time and he is the lead in his film so it cant be Lover

that was the thing that confused me bt think i read someway(wikip) that it only really started this year and if they did start in september they should have been half way through the movie by now. bt again there has been no mention of his name being linked to that movie bt i dnt know i just feel it is that movie. there is another Rohit film though its called Shankara i dnt like the name though so hope its not that 1
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

remember reading that at first too Sandia when we first heard the news that why I was confused about the name,,and also like Fiza said with the timing while AB was going on,,

Wish we knew more,,

true god if this continues will think the title is top secret or something
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

Im confused myself๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† kinshuk loves to confuse us all
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Don't worry our handsome prince always knows how and when to surprise us,,he's the best,,he'll let us know when the time is right,,
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sandiab

๐Ÿ˜† kinshuk loves to confuse us all

I know right! We get more into it than he does! ๐Ÿ˜†