sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
U know its so good to be small minded. From last week was waiting to see the trps for pv. Zee gave so much of attention and importance to PV, so much of love 4 that show. Maha episode anything special that show was made the golden child. And shame their fav child after all that promotion, all that praise, all that importance got 1.9 trp 4 its last week. 1.9 and AB no promotion, no importance got 2trp 4 its last week. I dnt care that its just 1 bt we still beat the golden child. Lol very bad of me i love u GC and KS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AB was the best show. They just couldn't except it. I guess cuz PV had more quality stuff in it, they pampered it a lot.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

U know its so good to be small minded. From last week was waiting to see the trps for pv. Zee gave so much of attention and importance to PV, so much of love 4 that show. Maha episode anything special that show was made the golden child. And shame their fav child after all that promotion, all that praise, all that importance got 1.9 trp 4 its last week. 1.9 and AB no promotion, no importance got 2trp 4 its last week. I dnt care that its just 1 bt we still beat the golden child. Lol very bad of me i love u GC and KS.

What else is there to add Sandia,,you know how I feel about Zee and their "interference" in my favourite show with my favourite jodi "Prishna"; AB never had Maha Episodes; never were guests in other shows except for Zee celebration and Prishna were not even given a dance sequence, only good thing came out of that was the kidnap scene; only used them to promote every other show on Zee; so what can I say - you give a 2-yr contract to a show with good ethical values of a poor girl struggling in life against society and hardship to become an officer, promoting education, was inspiring to other young women, getting married, having a supportive husband (who gained love and respect from men all over), then hurry them to end the show mid-way without even waiting for trps; now wait and watch how the cookie crumbles,,
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am not sure what you all will feel to my take on this...

First I prefer not to compare shows...and their TRPs

I watched both the shows and loved both the concepts but what makes a show stand out or run for longer? Is it only the TRPs?

Well I do not feel so...because a show needs audiences who love the show and also show it in various ways...

AB was a classic one and I was a NEWBIE then and was forced to come out in the forum only for my dear friend Monica ( Moni..as you all know her...a very very good and close friend of mine...)

Slowly after a lot of initial reservation, I became more active here. But I know there are still so many who love this show but hardly comment now...and did not earlier too when it was doing well...

When a show has a large number of audiences commenting and supporting the show in public forums such as these...it naturally gains popularity...

Plus...AB always had new tracks which they left mid way...I remember I had put up many posts then too and I was tempted to leave the forum again but for Moni...I would have...

A track has to see a logical conclusion...you cannot start a track and leave it mid way...

The Sikka track and the girl she wanted Pintu to marry for instance...we never knew what happened to that...
Pintu and his job...the less I talk of that the better...
Then finally I would say, that during the period when there were no TRPs they did not do enough to keep the audiences glued to their story ...but the other show was as interesting even then...
AB just had the daily fights between jethani devarani...which forced me to stop doing WUs too...

Most important I would say...The leads Prishna was shown to the minimal together...though they were fighting against all odds...
but that was not the case with the other show that you all have started the comparison with.

When the main leads are hardly there in a show together for a few light moments, how can you expect to keep the viewer's attention captured?
Everyone loved Prishna --but as you all know we hardly got so many scenes that they could have had with the two of them...

At the end of the day, we need to be entertained too...

and finally they managed to make Krishna IAS and Pintu do some business and they had a kid too...all in a matter of a week...they could have spread it over with a proper spacing and kept us happy too...

So only promoting a show need not be a sure shot for its success...is what I am trying to say...the audiences will have to accept the concept, story, performances and pace.

The audience is finally the ultimate King/Queen for a show's popularity.

Hope I did not hurt the sentiments of any of you in this post...as I am aware of how upset the AB cast was at no nominations too in the ZEE awards...which pained me no end...

but we are to blame ourselves to some extent as we could not do much for our show and help it the way we should have!
taahir004 thumbnail
I feel AB never got any publicity the main leads never interacted with the communities thus making our main jodi not as popular as other jodis
the writers introduced tracks that push the audience further away from the show.