Prishna OS - 13 - 'I Love You!'

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Prishna OS 13 – "I Love You!"

This OS is a part of my Prishna SS – Kabhie Kabhie.

I got this idea and thought of writing a short one based on the concept of Pintu becoming a Super Star!

The background for those who haven't read my SS ----Pintu and Krishna are in Mumbai and Pintu has become an actor. He is shooting for his first film. They left Bhagalpur because they wanted Babloo and Sargam to be with each other. Prishna were under quite a lot of stress and though all was fine between them, they still had not told those "magical words" to each other. Somehow, they were hesitant for an open confession in the usual "worldly style"!!!

While Krishna and Pintu had expressed their love already in so many ways ---words exchanged were very few on this issue.

Over to my OS

Pintu had to shoot for a scene with his co star which was a confession of his love for her after a lot of initial "nok – jhonk" that he had with her. Like all films there had to be a hate relationship before a "something---something" could happen between the Hero – Heroine!

So the Director had started the shot – it was Camera rolling---and on to "Action!"

As soon as the leads came close and the heroine was ready to hear those words from her hero, somehow Pintu was not able to deliver the dialogue. This went on for some time leading to many "cuts" and the Director was wondering what happened to this great actor who had cleared all shots in one go that he was faltering so much on that day

Pintu was not at all comfortable on that day. He requested the Director to shoot some other scene and they decided that they would do an action/fight scene where he saves the heroine from a villain. As Pintu was not totally peaceful that day, he did not move at the right time and got hurt by the villain accidently. He faints on the sets and was bleeding a little. He is taken to his make-up room and first aid was given.

As if by some premonition, Krishna had decided to visit him on the sets on that day. She reaches there and gets to know of what happened to him. She is so worried for him. She had got his favourite food too cooked with so much love for him. She wanted to surprise him on the sets and what she got was a shocker in the form of an injury to her dear one!

She runs to him in his room and sits next to him. He was still not in his senses though he was attended to by a local doctor. She touches his little bruise on his forehead and chin. She takes out some ice and rubs it gently on the wound. He groans a bit in pain.

She speaks to him: Pintuji, Hope you recover soon. I wanted to surprise you on the sets and I can't see you like this.

Pintu was still in his sedated stage and was thinking of the shot which he could not give.

He blabbers to himself: I can't do this shot---no I can't. I can't say those words –no I can't!

Krishna was wondering what the matter was. She runs her hand over his head and says: What's the matter I wonder---What can't he say? Why is he so disturbed?

Pintu continues in the same drowsed condition: I haven't even said those words yet to my "true love" how can I say it to anyone else?? No way ---I can't---

Krishna: What is it Pintuji?

And she shakes him slightly.

He slowly opens his eyes and finds Krishna next to him.

He raises himself from the lying down position and sits up. He looks at her right into her eyes and holds her hands. He goes closer to her raises her hands to his lips and says: Krishna, I love you! I love you very much!

He then kisses her hands.

Krishna was kind of completely surprised by what he had done. Even before she could react there was a knock at the door as the Director had come to find out how he was feeling.

Pintu: I am fine now and ready to give the shot which I wasn't able to. I'll be there in a few minutes.

Krishna wonders as Pintu goes out and gives "a perfect shot" of the confession scene.

He then comes back and sits on a chair next to Krishna.

Pintu: Thanks Krishna, by no means could I have done this shot without you being present today.

Krishna: But why? Pintuji?

Pintu: Because it had to be YOU to hear THOSE THREE WORDS first from me before anyone else could!

Krishna smiles and feels so happy. She was blushing .

Pintu: Krishna, now I want to hear the same from you—soon!

Krishna says: That's very difficult for me…it might take a life time….

Pintu: Okay in that case---promise to be mine in the next as well!!

The spot boy comes there to tell him that his next shot was ready and he had to go.

Krishna smiles and takes leave from her Pintuji!

😊😃

Hope you all enjoyed this!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
An absolutely adorably cute scene. Shanti totally loved it. Very nyc
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

An absolutely adorably cute scene. Shanti totally loved it. Very nyc

I'm so happy to have made you happy...after yesterday and you being upset...

The last chapter can wait...your smile is more important...😊
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

I'm so happy to have made you happy...after yesterday and you being upset...The last chapter can wait...your smile is more important...

thats so sweet of u awe. Sending u hugs and kisses.mwah
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Nice scene Shanti,,so sweet and so Prishna,,wondered why this os and no chapter 10,,you did this for Sandia,,how sweet,,

sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Nice scene Shanti,,so sweet and so Prishna,,wondered why this os and no chapter 10,,you did this for Sandia,,how sweet,,

i know how adorable is that. I am just special to hav just such sweet friend who want me to smile always.
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Thank you Lisa...for liking..I know we all love this jodi so much...

Chapter 10 will be put up on Monday

Why this OS? Well...The film article of Kinshuk forced me to write one on Prishna - thats all...
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
I read this OS the time you posted it :D I don't think I was logged in to comment and I think I was in School and read it through my phone, sorry for that, but loved it then and love it again now :D
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

I read this OS the time you posted it :D I don't think I was logged in to comment and I think I was in School and read it through my phone, sorry for that, but loved it then and love it again now :D

Now I know what you do in school??!!!! 😆
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Now I know what you do in school??!!!! 😆

Lol it was sometimes what I used to do, now school's over and it was my final year, I'm gonna be here everyday from now on 😳 and remember I was talking to you in the Kinshuk FC while I was in Science once 😆