-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
"Hopefully, things fall in place and this gives me a good platform to enter Bollywood."

I knew it!!! My dream!!
Kinshuk I feel like ur doing this only for me, but know its for all ur fans & yourself too and i really hope that you get into bollywood! My dream is to see u in bollywood! Your fans & god is always with you, hope things do fall in place because you deserve all the happiness!😳😆

Another thing, movie might release in September! Yaay hope on my bday!!
Best present ever! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh yaar even i am reallly happy with this new article of his i cant wait to see him in bollywood do you know its my dream to see him on big screen yaar i would love him there ... jackie septembe is my birthday too hope it comes on my birthdayy too yaar BTW When is your birthday ..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I really hope that he SHINES in Bollywood just like Tellywood . Luv u Shona . And All the best . Can't wait for his Debut .
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

Yeh yaar even i am reallly happy with this new article of his i cant wait to see him in bollywood do you know its my dream to see him on big screen yaar i would love him there ... jackie septembe is my birthday too hope it comes on my birthdayy too yaar BTW When is your birthday ..

really!? 😃 wat date?