I Had A Dream!!! Really Funny!! :P

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I had a dream about KinshukšŸ˜³ I was weird.. it was like in school or something & it didn't make sensešŸ¤£
Apparently were sitting at the same table, & we know each other but he was with his friends fooling around, & i was by myself? šŸ˜•šŸ˜†
And then he waves hi to me & i wave backšŸ˜† Then at the end of lunch, we do this handshake thing like how it was in koi mil gaya between rohit & nisha...first touch thumbs, shake handsšŸ˜†
so i'm like gujarati...& he's like hindi...(which made no sense)šŸ¤£
and we also had a class together after lunch, and apparently we had a dining table in our classroom with like 6 peoplešŸ¤£ then the setting changes some how & were outsidešŸ¤£ Kinshuk is sitting at the other side of the table & im on the other side so were facing each other i guess...And were eatingšŸ¤£ & our teacher is also therešŸ¤£ And i'm like standing up, making the burrito, putting everything inside it & i somehow drop it in the water of jug, & Kinshuk is the only one that sees itšŸ¤£ And he starts smiling!
and i just take it out of the jug & pretend it didn't happen & start eating šŸ¤£ (wat am i doing?šŸ¤¢)šŸ¤£ And then i start laughing, & i tell everyone else wat happened, and i say Kinshuk was the only one who saw, & i'm like just pretend it didn't happen..šŸ¤£ After that, Kinshuk & I end up having a food fight, throwing across the table,the teacher is not there now, and so we are throwing grapes at each otheršŸ¤£ and im like stoppp!! šŸ¤£ And then the teacher is walking towards us, behind KinshukšŸ¤£ and i start laughing so does everyone else thinking he'll get in trouble...BUT THEN I WAKE UP!!!!šŸ˜”
so ya that was my dreamšŸ¤£
Then i just started making my own stuff up which i can't tell u guysā˜ŗļøšŸ¤£
Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Word Count: 0

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Jackie look at the Related topics, we both had DBPS Dreams before šŸ¤£
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
mine was so weird cuz we were in schoolšŸ¤£
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

mine was so weird cuz we were in schoolšŸ¤£

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ You know that dream I told you about Kinya, part of it was in school šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but your one had a food fight šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ You know that dream I told you about Kinya, part of it was in school šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but your one had a food fight šŸ¤£

u had a dream about kinya?? U weirdošŸ¤£ Let them have privacyšŸ¤£
grapes fightšŸ¤£
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

u had a dream about kinya?? U weirdošŸ¤£ Let them have privacyšŸ¤£
grapes fightšŸ¤£

Yeh remember that wedding planning one I told you about? And lol out of everything Grape fight šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Yeh remember that wedding planning one I told you about? And lol out of everything Grape fight šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

it was awesome but i had to wake up when it got intresting! šŸ˜µ I had a crush on him in it too!
This attraction towards himā˜ŗļø And he used to look at other girls, & i got jealousšŸ˜³
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I hate it when I wake up from an interesting dream