KINSHUK,PARUL,SARA,ANGAD with RS!PERFECT REUNION:D

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
OMGGG!!! OMGGG!! I still can't believe my Eyes that We got pic of AWESOME 4SOME Together with RS . HOW AWESOME BIDAAI CAST WAS !! . These Four were Together , ARe Together and Will always be Together .ALWAYS!!!! . Love u my FOURSOME ❤️ .TOUCHWOOD 😳

I WISH to see these Four 2gther once againas Leads in one show . Specially my FIRST LOVE KINRUL 😳
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkrj.madhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PERFECT PIC...SPECIALLY I LOVED D SECOND PIC...I HOPE RAJAN SIR MAKES MOVIE WHICH HE PROMISED SOON WID KINRUL...<3.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I know monica after the movie news just seeing them together is awesome. Kinrul is the best. And i better not get any haters sending me messages keep your opinions to yourself.
Sandia Kinrul have no competition ..Neither in their Onscreen Chemistry as Ragvir Nor in their offscreen chesmistry as KinRul . They were , Are , Will be the best . Thatzz Why They are Still the Iconic Couple and Fans want them t see together evenafter 3 yrs . They were Magical , They are Still magical , And the will remain magical Foeverrr .
anjumluvkinny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kinshuk is as usual so Handsome n Charming,Parul is also pretty n beautiful
KINRUL ❤️
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Sandia Kinrul have no competition ..Neither in their Onscreen Chemistry as Ragvir Nor in their offscreen chesmistry as KinRul . They were , Are , Will be the best . Thatzz Why They are Still the Iconic Couple and Fans want them t see together evenafter 3 yrs . They were Magical , They are Still magical , And the will remain magical Foeverrr .

Monica beautiful words to my eyes. No1 can ever come close to kinrul these 2 are epic together, they are magic. They the srk-kajol of the small screen bt if they come together again they wil be like salman after all the name is just enough.
JasluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I am so Happyy to see an Awesome pics of foursome after a long time 😃 Can't describe my Happiness to see Kinrul together😃
Hope we will get kinrul together on screen ❤️
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Monica...for sharing...

Yes Kinrul were OUTSTANDING...a splendid performance as Anamika Anmol and Ragvir of course!

These four were superb together!
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS Monica Love u mY Sweetest & Bestest Kinrul😃
Woww!! Kinshuk U attended Arjun Bijlaani's Sangeet Ceremony . Thatzz so good . This shows HOw many Friends U have in this Industry and Everyone LOVES you 😃