-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I want to see Kinnu in bollywood.
Yeh mera sapna hai. And ek din yeh sapna zaroor pura hogs.
U know i don't like to watch movies or film awards cuz I feel something is missing...it's Kinnu.
It's incomplete without Kinnu! How much I wish he was there as the host or performing & the crowed would scream with happiness everytime he came! Hope my dream comes true. I pray to god for only kinny. For his happiness i pray to god. He deserves the best.
Want to see him in bollywood as the next superstar. And he knows I've said that before. I'm waiting for it. Him coming in a south movie is just a start. The only thing I know that he makes his fans really happy. We did tell him we want to see him in movies, and look he took up a movie ;)
And now i feel that he's way to good for tv. Its about time he got high level ;)
Love u Kinnnu!!! Ur the best!

Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thought you had a dream about him when I saw this topic but I want to see him on tv as well though
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

I thought you had a dream about him when I saw this topic but I want to see him on tv as well though

He's way to good for tv now😛
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Jackie BUt I wanna see him on TV as wel along with Bollywood as Iwanna see him Daily .Without seeing him feels like incomplete . Thatzz why I wanna see him in both the mediums
JasluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I also want to see him on TV and also in Bollywood. The day is incomplete without see him daily 😊
taahir004 thumbnail
Jackie it would be great seeing him on the big screens of Bollywood