kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all, I am THRILLED that Kinshuk has got a role on a film...he deserves it...though I would love to hear from HIM about it.

Just in case it is a South Indian one...it may be in Tamil as AB was telecast in Tamil in Zee Tamil and I have watched it after the Hindi AB finished. ( it is just my guess...it could be any other language as well...)

I guess he would have won the hearts of many who might have watched this serial down South. So I am certain that he will be successful...

Let us wait and watch...and wish him a lot of success as we wait for his return!

May God bless you with a great future and may you shine wherever you are Kinshuk!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe who knows Shanti ? πŸ€” Waiting for some informations and clarifications about it. Personally, i'm not a fan of tamil film or any south indian film but it'll be good if Kinshuk plays in, i'm sure he will help me to appreciate and to be reconciled with those film. As you said, his popularity could increase in this way, if there is a tamil version of AB , i'm sure he has lots of fans in south . But for me, south indian or north indian, it doesn't matter , he has my support coz he won't disappoint us and i'm sure at 200 % that he will rock it ! πŸ˜‰
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ohhh ok cuz of AB...that makes senseπŸ˜†
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

ohhh ok cuz of AB...that makes senseπŸ˜†

So happy to see you with that emo...πŸ˜†

Smile Jackie...our Rockstar will be back...😊
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi Shanti,,
You should read our comments in Sandia's thread "I am finally happy" - lots of love and support there,,hope you enjoying your break although you couldn't keep away
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I totally forgot that AB was also in tamil so he would have a fanbase there already, so the thoery that he has only fans who speaks hindi dnt hold true. Also kinshuk was learning tamil whilst he was doing AB i think or be4 that. I remember he said he had learnt a few words in a segment once. Bt 4 me as long as the movie has subtitles i have no problem bt my tamil friends parents might have a problem if it doesnt coz they wil have to explain everything to be me whilst i watch it with them. Lol
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But I'm sure that movie will come out in hindi too...but where will we watch it? YouTube is gonna change soon, we have to pat for it to see stuff :(
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Hi Shanti,,

You should read our comments in Sandia's thread "I am finally happy" - lots of love and support there,,hope you enjoying your break although you couldn't keep away

I did Lisa...I read each and every post on this forum...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much...😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail
I'll teach you guys...but I am myself not too good in it...πŸ˜†

Am totally into Hindi...

Have fun friends till I'm back!πŸ˜ƒ
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even i am very Excited about it but the main part is i dont Understand a word in south and i have watch South 2 Movies but they were dubbed in Hindi .. i am waiting for Kinny to say it on his own up till then i will be worried