-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey I was talking to one of my friends that is south Indian, & she told me that a lot of the movies in the south are dubbed cause not every actor really speaks the language. So I was wondering, maybe Kinshuk might be speaking hindi but his voice could be dubbed in another language probably right? And another think, can't the release the movie in hindi too? Do they do that? It would be awesome if they do.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yes They can release the movie in Hindi . Rajnikant Sir's ' Robot ' was a South Indian movie But It got released in Hindi all over the World , So It quite possible that Same happens with Kinshuk's movie too . HOPE SO .
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What about that film Rani was in, it was mostly Hindi wasn't it even though it was a South Movie right?
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with all of you, I think they have to release the film in Hindi coz after all Kinshuk is a north indian and Mostly of the south indian movie have their hindi version. So we don't need to worry
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

What about that film Rani was in, it was mostly Hindi wasn't it even though it was a South Movie right?

Emmm..Are u talking about Ayayiaan ?
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If it comes out in Hindi than I'm happy! :D