Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

Lisa I loved what u wrote it sounds better than my crazy post.( its really sinful how u manage to come across as so angelic certain lol just joking) got nothing to add than to say i want see kinshuk opposite Parul in a movie. They will set the screen on fire.

Thanks Sandia,,it's how I feel,,and of course you have your dream of Kinshuk and Parul together again and I am sure so does a million others of their fans and so do I of him and Mitali, but if it doesn't happen what can we do, but this is what makes life interesting and exciting,,dreams and the unexpected,,so let's just wait and hope to get some news from the handsome prince himself and be happy,,did he disappoint us with the unexpected hott sexxy wonderful pics - no,,or with his thank you message for his b'day thread - no,,so come on girls,, be happy,,
by the way what did you mean come across as angelic,,❤️
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandiab

And did i mention that a tamil actor was place no. 2 on the indian mst desirable. His name is mahesh something. We might have knew we needed to vote nor who he is bt stil he is no 2. He is ahead of salman, varun, sid. Only problem with that list is that arjun rampal is no1 and karan johar is at 48. Who would vote him him.

yh i know Mahesh he is a amazing actor i love him he is wonderfulll ...i have seen two or three of his tamil movie dubbed in Hindi he has got and amazing persona ..
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But i dont know tamil how would i even understand cause i dont know tamil and For Kinshuk i will just watch the movie .. well i just hope the best for him if he is happy doing tamil movies... its good let see ..so no TV Daily soap OMGGG How would i be able to get over missing him yaar ..