sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This is shocking i might actually finally be happy with kinshuk and not confused. The life ok show my reaction was god no, QH was like u got to be joking i cnt freaking believe he would even audition for the role. And than i hear he is doing a tamil movie and get happy this is seriously just crazy coz i should be totally depressed. Coz firstly i dnt knw tamil, my tamil friends should be ashamed of themselves coz they dnt knw shit either so they cnt help me. And they dnt even show tamil movies in our cinema's. And it might be difficult to even get a pirated dvd of it if it isn't a hit. So out of every1 here i am the worst off and should be crying and saying whats wrong with him. Lol.

But the reason i am excited is that i have watched a few tamil films their stories are pretty decent, actually they are extremely impressive. Their male actor most of them are kind of ugly(sorry) bt they amazing actor and the girls are absolutely beautiful and they all look diff(the 1's i have seen) and not like the bollywood 1's dnt knw who is who in the zoo there. Really all the leading ladies in bollywood look like they could be kinshuk aunty. Lol.

Guys dnt think about salman and all the remakes he has made of tamil film, not all of them are over the top. Plus even if it was an over the top movie i dnt think kinshuk will over act coz as we know he is a very natural actor.

I expected something diff from him, although this is extreme even for him. Bt that's the dare devil, recklessness part of always doing something different that has made ppl recognise his talent. No1 would have thought he would leave the number 1 show, no1 would have thought he would ever do a character like viren and rock and no1 would have thought he would do a show like afsar bitiya and rock as Pintu Singh either. Kinshuk doing a social message show when he should be doing only chocolate romantic boys is just not done. Bt that is just Kinshuk Mahajah for u he is never going to do what we want him to(i do hate that though KM u really should be doing something with parul by now). bt he is still going to leave us impressed and wanting more.

And another thing to be happy about is that since 70% of the male stars are ugly and old he is going to be an instant star. He is young, handsome and he can act and really we wnt want tamil nadu not to have their latest craze. So chill and me happy he will be a superstar down south even though we dnt know what language he will be speaking. Lol. Kinshuk u are freaking priceless.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
And did i mention that a tamil actor was place no. 2 on the indian mst desirable. His name is mahesh something. We might have knew we needed to vote nor who he is bt stil he is no 2. He is ahead of salman, varun, sid. Only problem with that list is that arjun rampal is no1 and karan johar is at 48. Who would vote him him.
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But...
Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 11 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I love your post Sandia, and if this news is really true,,I am over the top happy for Kinshuk,,he is such a great actor and would surely make an impact in the movie industry, even I don't know crap about Tamil or any other language except my own, or even Tamil movies etc., but he has my support 100%,,
As you said he left the #1 show, he took a negative character, he did a show with a social message and rocked and dazzled in all,,so what's the problem here,,
He did say he got lots of offers for movies while on Afsar but refused, so maybe he felt this was the next move to make, and he has every right to decide what's best for him and his career and his happiness, who are we to judge, he has a good head on his shoulders, with a damn handsome face and attached to a die-for sexxy body😉
Let's support him, and not send negative vibes out, he deserves our support, he knows how much we love him,,all I hope is that he comes back on telly so we can see him everyday,,or if this opens doors for him to go further in life,,bollywood for instance,,I wish him all the best,,may he gain more fans and fame,,
P.S. my wish would be to see him with Mitali again,,or in a movie with Salman,,Rani,,and Mitali,,
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well me too like all of you, i'm very that he is doing a film whatever if it's a south film even if i'm not a fan of them or if it's just in the south area. He has my support, that's it. I also hope that he didn't stop working in TV shows.
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Well me too like all of you, i'm very that he is doing a film whatever if it's a south film even if i'm not a fan of them or if it's just in the south area. He has my support, that's it. I also hope that he didn't stop working in TV shows.

thats the spirit so what if we dnt knw the language we can still be happy for him. This is afterall his 1st movie. But i also want him back on tv i really watching and discussing him everyday.
sandiab thumbnail
there was no need to change your original comment u had a right to it and there might have been others who felt the same way.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Why did you delete your entire comment Jackie,,everyone's entitled to their own opinion,,
Anyway I just wanted to add that busy in South for a movie could mean anything,,so if we truly love Kinshuk for who he is we just need to send out positive vibes and support his choice,,for all we know he could be taping for a bollywood movie which he got a small role in,,who knows,,why be negative about it,,what Kinshuk decides he should always feel our love and support wherever and whatever he does,,so please,,lets be happy for him until we get more news,,remember he reads our comments..lets not be bitter but happy for him,,
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I felt bad...and of had confusion lol
I dont know wat I feel
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

I love your post Sandia, and if this news is really true,,I am over the top happy for Kinshuk,,he is such a great actor and would surely make an impact in the movie industry, even I don't know crap about Tamil or any other language except my own, or even Tamil movies etc., but he has my support 100. As you said he left the #1 show, he took a negative character, he did a show with a social message and rockedand dazzled in all,,so what's the problem here,,He did say he got lots of offers for movies while on Afsar but refused, so maybe he felt this was the next move to make, and he has every right to decide what's best for him and his career and his happiness, who are we to judge, he has a good head on his shoulders, with a damnhandsome face and attached to a die-for sexxy body. Let's support him, and not send negative vibes out, he deserves our support, he knows how much we love him,,all I hope is that he comes back on telly so we can see him everyday,,or if this opens doors for him to go further in life,,bollywood for instance,,I wish him all the best,,may he gain more fans and fame,,P.S. my wish would be to see him with Mitali again,,or in a movie with Salman,,Rani,,and Mitali,,

Lisa I loved what u wrote it sounds better than my crazy post.( its really sinful how u manage to come across as so angelic certain lol just joking) got nothing to add than to say i want see kinshuk opposite Parul in a movie. They will set the screen on fire.