-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
There is only one reason why i can think of that kinshuk is doing a south indian movie🤔
maybe moving from the south slowly to the bollywood industry...cuz many of the actors in btown are from the south na?🤔 or maybe to get more experience?? Shilpa anand was in a south movie before too in the past...she did do like 3 hindi movies in bollywood but they were not a hit...i don't know, confused. I hope he has a plan to this. He wouldn't choose something unless there is a good reason for it.
Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
True he might want to work his way slowly into bollywood. And not rush things.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Let see i just want him in Bollywood i sooo want him on big screen and i want him In Bollywood just to shut my Brothers they just pissed me off ..Whenever they hear any telivision actor coming in Bollywood they everyone would come But Kinshuk wont And they say Agar talent hoon toh aajate hain and i does have non to say i just say lets wait and watch yaar I want Him sooo bad on bigscreen ..
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Unable to holiday in peace...so much about KM's movie...on the forum...

He will choose something which will take him to the top...

He needs all our support and good wishes...

Lets us wish him a grand success for his film!😃
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Whatever KM choose , I am gonna Support him anytime . I want him on TOP , and Have full trust on his Decision which never ever went Wrong . So Let us wait and watch