Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Lovely chapters love them all :D, and final chapter? There better be an Epilogue then :P and is DR Dear?

When I read your title of this SS, a line comes to my mind:
Kabhie Kabhi Mere Dil Mein Khayal Aathi Hai Ki when I wake up in the morning, its night for other people in the world 😆

But why??? You dont want to meet them??

Thanks for enjoying my chapters...
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shanti !!!!! Sorry, i know that i'm very late ( as usual 😕), i couldn't comment earlier coz of school and and all... so i'll make a comment for all your 7 last chapter : You did a fantastic job in this SS, full of love and emotions, that's what i like ! Prishna are just WOW (dont have the word to define them coz they are just unique ) and at the same time, i feel bad for Babloo. I can't believe that there is just one part only before the end, wish it continues... It's so interesting !!! Anyway, hope the last one will be Fabulous like the others, I count on you 👍🏼
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Hey Shanti !!!!! Sorry, i know that i'm very late ( as usual 😕), i couldn't comment earlier coz of school and and all... so i'll make a comment for all your 7 last chapter : You did a fantastic job in this SS, full of love and emotions, that's what i like ! Prishna are just WOW (dont have the word to define them coz they are just unique ) and at the same time, i feel bad for Babloo. I can't believe that there is just one part only before the end, wish it continues... It's so interesting !!! Anyway, hope the last one will be Fabulous like the others, I count on you 👍🏼

Thank you so much...for finding the time...to read and comment...

Work always comes first and I love you for your that...so important to prioritise ...

Last chapter will be posted today...

And thanks a ton for loving it...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Chapter Ten ' A new Beginning

Prishna reach Mumbai and as soon as the industry knew that the actor/star Pintu was back, they started getting in touch with him to offer roles. Pintu was very sought after by one and all, big banners, directors, producers and co stars. He was still finalizing in his mind what his strategy should be. He finally makes a decision.

He agrees to work with one production house but he had two conditions.

The first one was that he would not take more than "a rupee" as a token fee for working in this film. They were stunned to hear this but agreed as they had this new promising star in their next big venture.

He then tells them his second condition ---which sets them thinking. They ask for a couple of days to think it over and then come back to Pintu agreeing to his condition.

The next few weeks saw Pintu very busy with his shooting for this project which had become his dream project. His schedules were erratic and Krishna was a solid support to him during this time. She offered him all the encouragement and never complained during his long absence. She instead kept herself actively involved in her studies ----which was also the dream of both of them.

Pintu finally finishes the entire film and it is ready for release. He requests the producer/director that he wanted a private screening of the film for his family even before release to which they agreed. So Pintu along with Krishna reach Bhagalpur where all arrangements were made by the team for a private screening.

TTS and Ganga had left for a "teerth yatra" for a few weeks at that time praying for the welfare of their family and Pintu's success too in the film world!

(I had to send them away in my story as I wanted NO DISTURBANCE in my focus on the two couples '' so sorry about that!)

Babloo and Sargam are excited to have Prishna home. They looked sort of happy but there was an incompleteness and a void in their lives which was very evident to Pintu and Krishna. Their prime purpose was to fill it and make their lives filled with happiness and joy!

Pintu: Bhaiya, I have organized for a private viewing of my film for you tonight. Bhabhi, you too can join us.

Krishna: No Pintuji, please I want to spend some time with Bhabhi and have a lot of things to catch up on ---so please you two may go for the screening if you don't mind. Later Bhaiya can take Bhabhi for the film after it releases. What do you say, Bhabhi?

Sargam agreed as she also wanted to talk to Krishna about her life, though she knew she did not have much to share from her side.

(This was again a plan by Prishna so that only Babloo could go with Pintu..that evening!)

While Babloo and Pintu were driving to the specified place for the private screening---

Babloo: Pintu, I am so happy for you. It is your second film and hope it also does well. By the way what is the name of your film?

Pintu: "Kabhie Kabhie"

Pintu tells Babloo that he was keen to show it to him first before he showed it to the world. He knew Babloo was not the "filmy types" but for Pintu he would definitely see the film and give him his opinions 'honest ones'on his performance!

They reach and the screening starts just for the two of them.

As the scenes start and progress slowly, in about half an hour, Babloo was disturbed. He was beginning to feel quite uncomfortable. Pintu noticed that and knew his plan was working well. He kept quiet throughout. Absolutely cool----and awaiting what Babloo's reaction would be during the interval.

Back Home

Krishna spoke of all the little things with Sargam and then told Sargam bhabhi to come to her room as she had got something for her. When Sargam bhabhi came to Krishna's room, Krishna had got her a beautiful saree and wanted to dress her up. Sargam wondered what all that was for. Krishna nicely dressed her, and Sargam looked like a bride. In fact, Sargam was not too happy with this as she knew how empty her life was and she just put up an act of being happy in this look of hers. Krishna then took Sargam bhabhi to her room. And what she saw completely shocked her. Krishna had the room decorated beautifully with flowers and it looked like the one for the "first night" of any couple!

Sargam stops at the door of her room.

Sargam: Krishna, what is all this?

Krishna: Bhabhi, nothing -----just a small gift from us to you and Babloo Sir.

Sargam: But why Krishna, we are not newly married. All this looks a bit awkward doesn't it?

Krishna goes near Sargam Bhabhi now. She looks at her very lovingly. Sargam tries hard to cover up her feelings but fails after a point. Krishna does not say a word as it could be embarrassing for anyone to share their private life with anyone. She simply gives Sargam bhabhi a hug.

Now she whispers into her ears: Everything will be fine and today is the new beginning of your life.

Just hearing these soothing words make Sargam emotional as she had never told anyone about her innermost unfulfilled desires.

Krishna continues: Your life will now see only love and care--- from the one you have loved and cared for so long. It is your time to embrace the joy of becoming one with your loved one.

Sargam had started weeping by now. She hugs Krishna tightly and stays like that for a while.

Krishna then comforts her with no more words but just a look of reassurance and kindness.

Sargam: Krishna, I am feeling so embarrassed that you know about it. I had not told it to anyone.

Krishna: Bhabhi, that is over. You just wait for the beautiful moments that await you----I shall leave now. You relax here till Babloo Sir returns.

Sargam: Wait a minute, Krishna. I am wondering if he would like all this. What if he gets upset with me as he had already told me about his feelings 'which was not what this room depicts.

Krishna: Don't worry Bhabhi, that was then. Today his feelings will be different.

She begins to leave again.

Sargam: One minute Krishna.

Krishna stops and goes to her: What is it Bhabhi?

Sargam ( feeling shy ): I know I am older to you and your bhabhi too, but actually I need to tell you that I am really nervous now. I don't know what will happen---I am feeling sort of scared.

Krishna: Relax bhabhi, whatever happens will be nice---trust me. These moments will be cherished by you forever. So, just be happy and smiling when he comes. I'll leave now as we have the night flight to catch and I've got to wind up my packing.

Krishna walks up to the door and turns back to look at Sargam for the last time before she expected Babloo Sir to come.

She smiles and then waves a "good bye" to her.

At the Theatre

During the interval, Pintu casually asks Babloo about the film and Babloo was so moved.

He holds Pintu's hand and says: Pintu, This film has left me feeling guilty. It has moved me completely. And you have done a great job in it. Actually I'll tell you later something very important that connects this film with me.

Pintu smiles and says: Okay Bhaiya, and see the climax too.

They continue and by the time the film ended Babloo was in a rush to get back home. Pintu asked him about the film on their way back and Babloo said that he needed to meet Sargam as soon as he could.

Pintu knew the film had done what he had intended.

YES ' IT WAS A FILM based on Babloo's life with Pintu playing the protagonist.

This was the second condition to the producer to use his story and make a script for the new film. As Pintu wasn't sure of its success he decided to just take a rupee as a token ---but this film was to open the eyes of Babloo

Towards the "love" that he hadn't accepted,

Towards the "life" he hadn't lived,

Towards the "present" which was pleasant,

Towards a "future" that would be fulfilling, promising and complete with his Bhabhi ' Sargam!

Babloo reaches home with Pintu and rushes towards the staircase to go to his room. On the way he meets Krishna and asks her where Sargam was. She tells him that maybe she was in her room as Krishna was busy with her packing as Pintu and she had to leave that night. Babloo says okay and rushes towards his room.

On reaching the door he sees the room all decorated and he slows down. Sargam was standing there near his study and hears his footsteps. She turns around and sees Babloo. She waits for him to come closer. Then---

Sargam: Bablooji, actually all this was done by Krishna and I wasn't aware of it. I know you may not like it so-- Sorry.

Babloo: Sargam, I am the one who has to be Sorry----many times for being the way I was.

Saying this he holds her shoulders and tries to look into her eyes.

Sargam was nervous. She was in tears too.

Babloo: Please forgive me. I need to do so much from now on'from this moment to undo all my past deeds.

He slowly hugs her. She was shivering with her heart beating hard enough for him to feel it.

He tightens his hug causing her to weep even more into his arms.

He does not say anything. He just keeps her as close to him as he could. Then he moves her a little away only to wipe away her tears. He goes near her cheeks to kiss her but she moves away. It was too much of an affection for her to even imagine. He however does not let her go, he holds her back and brings her face close to his. Then they share their first intimate moment together. Sargam was ecstatic. She had her eyes closed and her hands ran over his back and she held him tight as he got more passionate with her. Then he takes her to their decorated bed and both sit down.

Babloo now takes complete charge to make sure he filled Sargam's life with the moments of joy that she had been waiting for ---since so many days. Sargam was quite nervous but he made her very comfortable and they finally became one.

Babloo never knew how much he was loved by her how much happiness he derived on loving her back. He cursed himself for being so foolish in wasting his time thinking about the "ifs and buts" of the past. It was after all over and it was he who had decided about marrying Sargam and about forgetting Krishna. He wished that he had done it earlier.

Pintu and Krishna were sitting in the flight and Krishna rests her head on him.

Krishna: Hope Babloo Sir and Sargam bhabhi accept each other totally.

Pintu: They will Krishna, don't worry.

They reach Mumbai and go home. It was late at night and Krishna asks Pintu if he wanted to eat something. He says ' No ' and so Krishna goes to put off all the lights and sends a message to her neighbour who had taken care of their house in their absence. They had the house cleaned too on that day for Prishna. Pintu had gone off to his room.

Krishna reaches the room and to her surprise she found it all decorated as she had done for Babloo and Sargam. Krishna looks around and does not find Pintu. He comes out in a few moments from the wash room after a shower. He was in a track pant and a sleeveless vest. He was drying his hair with a towel and Krishna looks at him and his strong muscles. As he looks at her and their eyes meet she moves away her glance towards the bed. Pintu walks to her.

Pintu: Krishna, Will you help me dry my hair please?

Krishna takes the towel and stretches herself a bit to dry his hair. He was staring at her all along with a mischievous smile. She knew that but did not look at him---after all his eyes had the "killer look" which she could not deal with!

She then tells him: Why don't you sit down and it will be easier for me.

Pintu: This bed wasn't decorated to sit down Krishna!

Krishna turned red. She decided not to talk anymore and did whatever she could to dry away his hair. She then was leaving to change when Pintu stops her. He hands her a packet.

Pintu: Please wear this Krishna.

Krishna takes it and without looking at him and goes in for getting fresh.

Pintu walks up to the dresser and looks at himself in the mirror admiring his hair and body and then sprays some perfume while whistling softly. He notices Krishna in the mirror. She was wearing the gown which he had given her. She looked so beautiful with her left hand holding up the frills as it was a little longer than her'and her right hand was placed on her chest as the neck line was deeper than what she wore earlier. It was a decent dress---the types Krishna would have liked to wear 'just that Pintu got the size wrong'it was a bit over sized---or maybe she was a little too small for it.

Pintu turns around and comes towards Krishna.

He says: You are so beautiful Krishna. You should try wearing different types of clothes and not just stick to the saree.

Krishna was trying to keep herself comfortable in it as she was worried about the neckline and her tripping off as it was too long.

Pintu: Let go of your hand Krishna---you won't fall. I am here to hold you if you do.

Krishna lets go of her left hand as her dress falls down on to the floor.

Pintu comes more close and says: Even your right hand Krishna.

Krishna was finding this hard and she hesitates. Pintu holds her right hand and moves it towards his left shoulder. She immediately buries her head into his chest so that he couldn't see her anymore. He hugs her and then slowly unzips her from behind. She knew what was happening and says softly: Pintuji'please don't---

Pintu quickly zips up the dress so that Krishna felt better.

Pintu: I will never do anything which you don't want.

Krishna looks up at him and he smiles at her.

Krishna: Can I change into something else Pintuji? I am feeling conscious.

Pintu: No------no----but I promise you will not have to wear this for long. I shall fulfill my promise today to you. You will see what is it that I have to offer!!!

Krishna gives him a tight hug and he lifts her in his arms. He was walking towards the bed when he gets a missed call. He puts Krishna down gently and checks it. It was from Babloo. He had asked Babloo to send him one if all went fine with them that night.

He was happy and smiles.

Krishna: What is it Pintuji?

Pintu: That was from Babloo. Bhabhi and Bhaiya are fine now Krishna.

The distances between them have been dissolved.

The issues have been resolved.

Krishna was so happy. As she smiled, Pintu hopped in to the bed next to her.

Pintu: Today, our life too shall see a new beginning'as I no longer have to feel guilty. Krishna, please allow me to do whatever tonight. You are mine as much as I am yours.

Both Pintu and Krishna share some wonderful intimate moments filled with love. There was a sense of satisfaction too that they helped out their loved ones to see the true meaning of togetherness. They spent yet another night which both would remember and cherish for many many years to come.

A couple of months later

Babloo calls up Pintu.

Babloo: Pintu, I heard your film is really doing well. Congrats. It had to. It changed my life too.

Pintu: Yes, bhaiya and I am happy for you.

Babloo: You will be happier to know that soon you are going to be a "chacha"!

Pintu: What???!!! Wow---I am so thrilled bhaiya. Congrats to you and bhabhi.

He hangs up and calls out for Krishna and says: Guess what?

Krishna: What?

Pintu: You are going to become a chachi soon'.

Krishna was so happy that she hugs Pintu. Both decide to go and spend that weekend at the TTS mansion.

This time they had no mission. It was a moment to celebrate---- To be with your loved ones and share their happiness.

Prishna as a couple always lived in complete harmony with each other as they did with their dear ones.

They were the perfect soul mates and taught others how to be one.

Babloo and Sargam too were the same just that they weren't aware of it'

Because''

"Eventually, soul mates meet, for they have the same hiding place."

Hope you all enjoyed this journey of Kabhie Kabhie'.

I might come up with an epilogue (for Fiza'and others too') with a few verses of Kabhie Kabhie song written by me for the four characters in this story'but obviously it will be in Hindi''

Thanks to each and everyone who has read this and enjoyed the journey of Prishna'

Keep commenting as it is always encouraging to read your views'.

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
nehashtha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely..beautiful...extraordinary...absolutely love it...😊❤️
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehashtha

lovely..beautiful...extraordinary...absolutely love it...😊❤️

Thank you so much...You have made my day...with your comment...
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

But why??? You dont want to meet them??

Thanks for enjoying my chapters...

Well yeh I do 😆 but I think to myself that they are nice and warm in their beds while I have to get up in the morning even if I don't have the energy to 😆
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Hope you all enjoyed this journey of Kabhie Kabhie'.

I might come up with an epilogue (for Fiza'and others too') with a few verses of Kabhie Kabhie song written by me for the four characters in this story'but obviously it will be in Hindi''

Thanks to each and everyone who has read this and enjoyed the journey of Prishna'

Keep commenting as it is always encouraging to read your views'.

Loved the final chapter and aww you took your Vidyapati Ji's request to mind and might come up with an Epilogue thank you 🤗
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Loved the final chapter and aww you took your Vidyapati Ji's request to mind and might come up with an Epilogue thank you 🤗

Thanks Fiza for reading and liking...

Yes...I shall post the epilogue...in a few days time
Take care...😊
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Finally read your final chapter Shanti,,it was long as requested,,full of romance,,pure and kind,,and again magical Prishna's selfless love for their loved ones shined through,,Pintu of course always somehow seem to steal the show with his charm,,so much love,,
Great SS - Kabhie Kabhie
Rose Pictures, Images, Orkut Scraps, Graphics