Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: trinilisa

TOTALLY AGREE WITH SANDIA AGAIN AS IT WAS BITTERSWEET,,SARGAM IS SUCH A SWEET LADY,,WAS SHOCKED BY KRISHNA'S BEHAVIOUR BUT LOVED IT,,WISHED WE HAD SCENES LIKE THAT FOR REAL,,GREAT CHAPTER AGAIN SHANTI,,PINTU IS SUCH AN AMAZING CHARACTER,,

Thanks for liking the chapter...

Why were you shocked with Krishna's behaviour? I always thought breaking the ice is the toughest part and after that there should not be any reservation in a relationship especially with the one you love...that was the way I tried to show her...Yes I do agree we hardly got any scenes of these two which made it all seem so unreal...and left everything to our imagination...

Pintu...yes he is surely the best character in my story as well...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Reserved - will edit soon, you know my reason don't you Shanti ;-)

I do...my dear VPji...😃
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

PS I still don't know what DR is 🤔

You do...it is Doctor...and I'm lying😆

If KM visits the forum he would know how many names I have given him...will take a him a long time to find out the full forms of all of them...😊

You will be called DR by me Fiza...😃 ( of course lovingly...😊)
Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Chapter Nine – Prishna leave the TTS mansion

Pintu has his tea and asks Krishna to put away the cup. As she leaves he quickly goes into Babloo's room and leaves the diary where it was. He had to think of a way of sorting things soon-----for the welfare of all. Krishna puts away the cup and stays downstairs as she saw Pintuji also coming down. Everyone sit down and ask Pintu about his experience in Mumbai and he shares with them the excitement of being in the city of stars and he felt good having done well in his shoots.

The dinner table was full today with all members present. TTS and Ganga were happy to have a complete family and a happy one too!

Pintu: Babuji, I want to tell you all something. I have decided to move to Mumbai with Krishna.

Everyone are shocked to hear this. Krishna too was unaware of new idea which Pintu had. He had never shared it with her or even asked her. She wondered why all of a sudden he had started with this topic.

TTS: What Pintu? Why do you want to go? And why all of a sudden?

Babloo: Pintu, have you got an offer or something which is going to keep you in Mumbai for longer and you want Krishna with you?

Pintu: Actually, I have realized that if I am there I can get a good start to my career as there are a lot of opportunities there. I haven't even spoken to Krishna but I thought I will share with all of you right away as we shall leave by tomorrow.

Krishna is shocked at this as well but trusted that Pintuji will tell her the details when alone.

That night when Krishna comes to their room, she sees Pintuji lying on bed with his hands under his head and in deep thought. She comes to her part of the bed, gets up and slowly pulls over the sheet lying under his leg over both of them. Pintu just smiles at her. She was in her part for a few minutes and then looks at him. He was still thinking and not the Pintuji she had known---though only for a short time after marriage.

Krishna: Pintuji, have you forgotten something?

Pintu: No I don't think so.

Krishna: Remember what you told me over the phone ---about continuing from where we left and that you had a lot more to offer!

Saying this she comes and rests her head over him. Pintu looks at her and understood what she wanted. But he brushes his hands over her hair and says: Krishna, not today please.

Krishna was surprised to hear this. She gets up and sits down and looks at him.

Krishna: What's the matter Pintuji? You look so tense and also you spoke about our leaving tomorrow for Mumbai. Please tell me what's on your mind.

Pintu: Krishna, you will have to listen calmly then.

She nods and Pintu begins: Krishna, I read the diary which Babloo bhaiya is writing which reveled so much about him. He was "in love" with you Krishna and wanted to tell that to you on that day when he had called you to the restaurant by the lake ---but meanwhile since I told him my feelings for you, he decided to keep quiet and broached my topic to you. I think he hasn't forgotten you still and so he hasn't accepted Sargam Bhabhi----which is the reason for her sadness.

Krishna is shocked. She thinks of that day when she too thought why Babloo Sir would ever have called her to a place other than his coaching centre to talk. She did imagine him saying what she heard from Pintu now---but somehow since he did not –she believed his words for Pintu as well. She was feeling so awkward about this whole thing and felt terrible for Sargam Bhabhi.

Pintu: Krishna, that's why we need to leave this place soon, to make life easier for the two of them. I have called up my friend in Mumbai and we'll manage everything within a week or two and till then we can stay at his place. Also, tomorrow when Babloo bhaiya and Sargam bhabhi leave for the Centre, we need to take a copy of his diaries as I haven't read the whole thing yet. I need to know what is going on in his mind well so that we both can help them. Krishna, I feel guilty that Bhaiya had to sacrifice his life only for me ---- at the same time I know I can't live without you! I really don't know what to do. And the person in the worst situation is Sargam Bhabhi. I really feel sorry for her.

Prishna try to rest that night though it was tough for them with so much happening all of sudden.

Babloo's written words were ringing in Pintu's mind…

A smile, a look and a word is all…

I need from you to take me through….

I've wished and hoped to tell you this….

In you I find my joy and bliss….

Pintu was tossing and turning and was pained at Babloo's feelings. Why did he not tell Krishna earlier and I could have been the one to sacrifice my feelings. After all Krishna was not "in love" with either of us. She just accepted the first one who came up with his feelings ---but now he knew Krishna's world was him and he could not upset her as well. He forces himself to shut his eyes tight and tries hard to sleep.

In the morning, Babloo and Sargam were up and ready to leave for the Centre, when Pintu and Krishna wind up their packing and then head towards their room to get the diaries to take a copy. They manage it well without the knowledge of anyone and put it back where it belonged.

They return to their room and spend some time there. They remember their moments spent there in the last two days ---one full of love and passion and the other full of painful emotions. They promise to each other to be of support in a new land which they were going to explore---also to be strong enough to sort out the Babloo – Sargam affair. They were on a mission.

By evening, they take leave from all and leave the TTS mansion. Babloo and Sargam too wish them luck as they thought Pintu's career was the main reason for their going. Ganga gets emotional as "the light of the house" was to leave. Pintu was the one who kept everyone in a great mood all the time and was quite the darling of the house. Ever since Krishna came into his life, he had become even more cheerful than before and radiated a lot of happiness everywhere.

Prishna reach Mumbai and his friend was there to receive them. He takes them home and has a room ready for them to settle down till they found a place for themselves. Krishna does her bit to encourage Pintu with the little work that he got initially and slowly he started doing very well. Krishna also did not forget her IAS Mains—she studied for it during the free time she got. Within around a month, they manage to rent a small flat and start living by themselves.

Back home, Babloo and Sargam started spending more time because of her being with him in the Centre as well. Everyone missed Prishna though. Sargam had now found it easier for herself as she had less time think too much about her relationship with Babloo and why he was still not how she wanted him to be.

It was two months after Prishna left that Pintu got his first break in a film. It was the role of a main lead. But the Director was a new one. Pintu did not mind it as he felt that if he had the talent, it wouldn't go unnoticed. So he signs his first film. A few months of hectic shooting schedules, new experiences and finally the date of release was decided. Krishna was so excited and hoped and prayed for his success.

As if God had heard her prayers, Pintu's first film became very successful. The film industry saw in him a great actor and a new Super Star in the making. He started getting many offers. But he decided to take it easy. He wanted to first go home for a couple of days before he could decide on his next move.

So Prishna come to the TTS mansion for a couple of days. Everyone is happy to see them. In fact they have a lot of friends from the neighbour hood drop in to meet the new famous actor who was none other than Pintu Singh!

Pintu and Krishna observe that the Babloo ---Sargam relationship had not moved any further though they looked comfortable with each other. This was the reason for their visit ---to see if the absence of Krishna had helped Babloo to look at his "present" and embrace it. But it wasn't to be.

They leave the TTS mansion after two days back to Mumbai and now Pintu knew what his next plan would be.

Hope you all enjoyed this one too….

The final chapter will reveal Pintu's final effort to bring Babloo closer to Sargam.

That shall be my last chapter of this SS.

Thanks for reading, liking and commenting….

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Final chapter bt wgat about the future babies no u cnt end. Now i am 2 upset to comment on the chapter wil come back later.
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Final chapter bt wgat about the future babies no u cnt end. Now i am 2 upset to comment on the chapter wil come back later.

I had told you that it would be of 10 parts in the beginning...right???

So dont be upset...dear Sandia😊
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

</div><div>
[DIV]<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I had told you that it would be of 10 parts in the beginning...right???So dont be upset...dear Sandia😊

i forgot i know u where planning to end soon bt forgot it was so soon. I curse my bad memory.;(;(
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Shanti I have to say this chapter is more bittersweet for me than one before,,firstly it's second to last chapter which means soon it will end,,plus because of Prishna's pain,,Pintu as usual is so caring that he leaves his family for his brother to be happy,,and Sargam bhabi too to get the love she deserves,,what a selfless couple this Prishna truly is,,even in our make believe world,,Hope the last chapter is very,,very,,,very,,,long and full of love,,
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Lovely chapters love them all :D, and final chapter? There better be an Epilogue then :P and is DR Dear?
When I read your title of this SS, a line comes to my mind:
Kabhie Kabhi Mere Dil Mein Khayal Aathi Hai Ki when I wake up in the morning, its night for other people in the world 😆
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Shanti I have to say this chapter is more bittersweet for me than one before,,firstly it's second to last chapter which means soon it will end,,plus because of Prishna's pain,,Pintu as usual is so caring that he leaves his family for his brother to be happy,,and Sargam bhabi too to get the love she deserves,,what a selfless couple this Prishna truly is,,even in our make believe world,,Hope the last chapter is very,,very,,,very,,,long and full of love,,

Thanks Lisa...for all your encouraging words to my first SS...

Prishna were the cause of my being on the forum --- as they were exceptional in their values...selfless as you rightly said...I loved them to the core...

The last chapter will be looong...and I will try my best to make it memorable too...

Posting on Monday...
Have a wonderful weekend!