Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

Wow, wow and wow what an excellent chapter Shanti. U have out did yourself. The pain of separation, longing to be 1 by all 4 where amazing to read. And the few moments of happiness that krishna remembered oh my word beautiful. Prishna are beautiful. I always respected babloo bt as the show went on neither did i hav love, lik or respect for his character. Bt u made me love him here. I am afraid to hear what he says i hope he dnt tel sargam of his feelings for krishna. I dnt want to see her hurt. Shanti really beautiful chapter u hav truly surpassed your previous work. This is an exceptional chapter. And u a good girl gone bad lol.

Thanks a ton Sandia for all your kind words...(except the last one!!!!)

Actually you won't believe I wrote this chapter without thinking much...just let my thoughts flow as I typed...I had a story in mind already as I do with all my work ------but I never planned this one chapter---no rough draft----at all...
So I am happy that you loved it...😊

Thanks again...

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Another great chapter Shanti,,was choking up and the tears came for my favourite jodi of course,,loved this part immensely :-

He had gone close to her by then. She was on the verge of tears. He turns her around and sees that the tears had started to roll down by now. He holds her face and controls his own tears. He then hugs her. Both of them begin to sob. They stopped talking for while and just kept holding on to each other and not wanting to be separated at all.

After gathering themselves, they decide to just sit down beside each other.

Pintu: Krishna, sorry I did not expect this to come up now'just after our marriage.

Krishna: No Pintuji, it is fine---and also after last night------I am----like ---very very happy!

She now gets a bit shy as she had confessed about their closeness and her being happy about it. She begins to blush and Pintu sees in her a radiant glow---one which he wanted to see for a long time and he was glad to be the reason for it!

Loved Krishna's memory of their first night, such pure-deep-respectable love for each other,, Hope Babloo surprises Sargam with nice words and makes her happy,,Will wait for update,,and bring my Pintu back soon,,
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Thank you Lisa...for loving the chapter...

What Babloo says...you will know in a day or two...

And Pintu will return...soon ...to his Krishna!
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Chapter Eight ' Pintu returns

Babloo had to now be careful with what he spoke. He was a nice person with a golden heart ---however, he still did not feel the same way as Sargam felt for him.

Babloo: I am Sorry Sargam for taking this long ----- actually I do feel guilty as I have not been fair to you. You are a very nice person and have been a great wife and daughter in law to this house.

Sargam was feeling good to hear something at least about her from her "man" and it sounded soothing. She was still waiting to hear more ---for it was the first time Babloo was speaking about her---about them maybe!

Babloo continues: I still need some more time though it is already late ---but please try to understand me. I am not able to see you as you want me to.

Sargam had got it. It was not yet to be. Her wish had to wait for longer. Her patience had to stretch for more. Her eyes were filled with tears because she thought it was a new beginning for her ---for them ---and their relationship.

Babloo sees her a little sad and places his right hand on her left.

He says: Sorry Sargam to make you sad.

She starts crying and wipes away her tears with her right hand and draws away her left from his and gets up. She then takes the glass which she had given him and slowly walks away. She comes down to the kitchen and puts away the glass. She stands by the sink and gives way to her tears. She wept as hard as she could. She had never shared with anyone that there had been "nothing" between her husband and her in the last so many months of marriage. She always maintained a happy face and never let out her yearning to be accepted by him. Even when she saw Krishna and Pintu and their togetherness, she only was happy for them and hoped that a day would come when she too could feel the same way.

Krishna had been studying and came down at that instant to fill up some cold water. She sees Sargam bhabhi there and wonders why she was sad. There was no reason according to what her mind told her except maybe some misunderstanding between husband and wife. She was too new in the house to ask her about it --- so she decided to keep quiet and makes a little noise as she entered into the kitchen to give Sargam enough time to gather herself and keep her emotions " a secret" which Krishna knew she would have wanted to as any other woman.

That night Krishna had mixed emotions as she went to bed. Will I also go through such trying times in my relationship with Pintuji? He is so nice and it is just a day ---but I wonder if I can ever take it should he get upset with me in the future. It must be so painful for Bhabhi.

Her phone rings. It was of course Pintuji.

Pintu: So you haven't slept yet again?

Krishna: Pintuji, how are you and how was your day?

Pintu: It was good ---very tiring --- but successful. Krishna, hope you are fine there. The new environment, people and me not being around ---- worries me a little.

Krishna: I am fine Pintuji --- and am catching up with my studies in your absence. But I am worried about Bhabhi.

Pintu: Why what happened to her?

Krishna: Nothing, I think she is a little sad that's all ---but I don't want to ask her the reason as it may be something that she may not want to share with me. I am so new here Pintuji, that's why.

Pintu: Don't worry, Krishna Babloo bhaiya will take good care of her. He is a great husband too ---just like me, you see!

Pintu tries to make the talk a little humorous though he was also worried about his bhabhi as he loved her a lot.

They then say bye and go off to sleep.

The following day Sargam was normal as always with a cheerful look as she went on with her breakfast routine. Babloo knew she was sad but wasn't somehow able to do much.

Sargam: Babuji, with your permission may I start doing some job?

TTS: What? But why bahu? Why should you work?

Sargam: No Babuji, just to keep myself occupied. Otherwise I know there is no need for me to.

Babloo: Sargam, why don't you come and assist me in my centre ---that way --- you will be of help to me and can spend your time out of the house meeting more people too.

TTS: I think that is the best idea. It will be good that you go out and yet be in a safe and secure work place.

She agrees as she finds this yet another opportunity to win over Babloo.

She gets ready and leaves with Babloo for half a day to begin with. Krishna quickly finishes off the work along with Ganga and gets on with her studies. She felt better that at least Sargam bhabhi went with Babloo Sir and all was not that bad after all.

In the evening, as everyone was relaxing after getting back home, they hear a horn and the sound of a car/taxi. They wonder who it could be. Sargam goes to see as Krishna was up in her room studying. It was Pintuji. He had returned a day earlier. Sargam was so happy to see him. She smiles a big one and Pintu indicates to her to keep silent as he wanted to surprise Krishna. She nods and gets a little near him.

Pintu: Bhabhi, how are you 'and how is your devarani?

Sargam: Devarji, I am fine and she is fine too ----but is missing my Devarji!

Pintu smiles: As much as your Devarji missed her!

He then blinks and goes inside to just wave to Babloo and others and goes up towards his room.

Krishna was busy with her books. She did not expect him and so there was no chance for her to look at the door or anywhere at that time. He sneaks in and stands right behind her.

Pintu: Now that's what is called a good student!

Krishna is startled on hearing his voice from behind. She turns around and he was there standing with a huge smile.

She gets up immediately and in a moment puts her arms around his shoulders and goes close to his face. She could not stop herself anymore. She starts showering kisses on his cheeks and chin and tries to move up to his forehead which she wasn't able to reach so easily. So Pintu quickly lifts her up by bending down and holding on to her thighs. Now she was a little taller than him and she could look down at him while he looked up at her.

Pintu: Krishna, you can continue now'.

Krishna continues without the slightest bit of hesitation and expresses to him how much she had missed him. She however did not kiss him in one place.

After a few minutes Pintu brings her down and both share a look ---- a look of love and longing.

Then Krishna suddenly feels embarrassed at herself and turns red. She looks down in shyness.

Pintu: May I start now?

Krishna was blushing and wanted to just hide herself somewhere for what she had just done which was not what she thought she would on seeing him. She just stands there as Pintu makes her look at him 'he raises her head but her eyes were lowered. He passes his fingers over her lips and she moves away his hand turns her head too. Pintu smiles.

Pintu: Okay, we'll continue later. Can I have a cup of tea?

Krishna nods and leaves to get him some tea. She walked out of the room and to the kitchen all in a trance as if in a dreamland. She was totally smitten by him. She was smiling and taking care to see that no one noted her expressions. It was so tough for her --- to keep to herself the joy she felt on having her husband back!

Pintu was glad too to see a joyous Krishna. While she was away, he comes out of the room and finds Sargam bhabhi walking towards her room. He goes to her.

Pintu: Bhabhi, how are you?

Sargam: Fine Devarji, from today I have started going with Bablooji to his centre to assist him as I get bored at home the whole day.

Pintu: Wow, that's so nice bhabhi ----but please don't become a book worm like him ---or else we'll have to get another study table for your room!!!!

Sargam: Yes, that's true, he is always writing something and I wonder what. But it is not good to read another person's work without their knowledge. That's bad manners. So I haven't asked him.

Pintu: Yes, you are right. By the way, I had asked Krishna for some tea. Could you please go and check what is taking her so long?

He wanted her to go as he now wanted to know what exactly Babloo was doing for hours on end at his desk.

He reaches Babloo ' Sargam's room. There was no one there as he had sent Sargam away and Babloo was downstairs relaxing. He goes to the study table and finds two diaries. He starts going through the first one. As he flips the pages, he is in a state of shock! He moves faster and faster from one page to another as if he wanted to know all that was written there in the next few minutes which wasn't possible. He then decides to take a diary with him and hides it under his jacket.

He returns to his room and waits for Krishna and while doing so reads a few more pages. His eyes were getting filled with tears as he read more. He wasn't able to come to terms with what he read.. He was really in a state of shock. It was as if his world came crashing down.

Krishna enters and he had to quickly mange himself with a sweet smile. She gives him the tea and sits down next to him.

Pintu: Krishna, last night you told me that Bhabhi was sad right? Could you find out the reason.

Krishna: No Pintuji, now she seems to be okay. Maybe I was reading too much into her expressions ---that's all.

Pintu nods but knew there was a lot more which Krishna did not know. Nor did Sargam Bhabhi.

So how did you all like this part?

Next one will reveal what was written in the diary

The effect it has on Prishna----

and how they plan to bring Babloo and Sargam closer.

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awe such a bittersweet chapter i really enjoyed. I love Pintu this is why i love his character so much he always puts them 1st. Best character ever. Really again a very beautiful, perfect chapter i cnt wait for the next chapter. Awesome work amazing.
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Awe such a bittersweet chapter i really enjoyed. I love Pintu this is why i love his character so much he always puts them 1st. Best character ever. Really again a very beautiful, perfect chapter i cnt wait for the next chapter. Awesome work amazing.

Thank you Sandia...so much...

I have got to finish it in another two chapters...as I always have a deadline for my stories...

Lets hope you all enjoy the remaining ones as well...
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TOTALLY AGREE WITH SANDIA AGAIN AS IT WAS BITTERSWEET,,SARGAM IS SUCH A SWEET LADY,,WAS SHOCKED BY KRISHNA'S BEHAVIOUR BUT LOVED IT,,WISHED WE HAD SCENES LIKE THAT FOR REAL,,GREAT CHAPTER AGAIN SHANTI,,PINTU IS SUCH AN AMAZING CHARACTER,,
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Reserved - will edit soon, you know my reason don't you Shanti ;-)
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
PS I still don't know what DR is 🤔
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehashtha

beautiful... ❤️😊

Thank you...