Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

I am...and those who know me ----know that I am...but tell me isn't it fun!!!!😆😆

Word Count: 0

kmfan_2 thumbnail

Chapter Six ' Prishna Unite in Wedlock

Krishna opens her gift and finds a beautiful pendant gifted by Pintuji. She is really happy. Pintu too was glad things went off smoothly and his professional and personal fronts were falling in place.

It was about four months after Babloo and Sargam's wedding that the Prishna wedding was fixed.

Pintu looked like a prince in his sherwani. Krishna looked resplendent in her beautiful bridal saree. Right through the rituals it was evident that these two were in love and made for each other. They had different interests and goals in life but their hearts beat as one! They shared a perfect understanding even in the unsaid things and that's what was so magical in their relationship.

The 'jai mala' garland exchange saw a lot of fun moments, the 'pheras' were taken and the wedding was complete.

Krishna was overwhelmed during the 'bidaai' as it was time for her to leave her maternal home. Pintu took a lot of care to be by her side and offer her all the support during these emotional moments.

Krishna enters the TTS household and the 'griha pravesh' is done. Sargam helps her in all the rituals along with Ganga. She slowly starts feeling better and was quite composed now. TTS, Ganga, Babloo and Sargam did all they could to make this an easy transition for Krishna. And yes, not to talk of Pintu ---who still had a lot more to do on his behalf as her husband to make her feel good.

Sargam had decorated their room with utmost love and it was tastefully done. Pintu enters the room first and looks around and has a smile flashing on his face. He was waiting eagerly for Krishna to make an entry.

Sargam brings Krishna along with her.

Sargam: Devarji, here is your Krishna.

Pintu turns around and looks at her. She obviously looked gorgeous in her little frame elegantly covered with a beautiful saree. Her shyness was appealing to him. She had in her a dignity along with a sense of great sensuous attraction without any effort what so ever!

Sargam: Krishna, how do you like your room?

Krishna: (looking down) It is nice Bhabhi.

Sargam: But you haven't even seen it. You are so shy to even look around and have a glance at the decorations and at your Pintuji!

Pintu could sense that Krishna was quite uncomfortable by now and comes to her rescue.

Pintu: Bhabhi, if you continue to hang around, how will she ever make an effort to look at the room or ME??!!!!

Sargam: Okay Devarji, I'll leave right away and not eat into your time anymore!

She leaves and closes the door behind her.

Krishna was standing where Sargam left her. Pintu slowly goes close to her. (He had never touched her till now except for the day when she held on to him by the road side!) He gently holds on to her shoulder and walks her towards the flower decked bed. He makes her sit down and seats himself next to her. Krishna was smiling happily and blushing as well.

They sit for a while silently and then Pintu speaks: Krishna I want to tell you something.

Krishna just nods and still does not look at him. She was waiting in anticipation as to what Pintuji would come up with on their special night!

Pintuji: (whispers) Actually, I am as nervous as you are!!!!

Krishna is surprised at this and looks up at Pintuji in disbelief. Her eyes were wide open and she had a naughty smile as well. Pintuji returns an equally naughty smile and then very quickly winks at her---finally grinning.

There were no more words exchanged that night. The hours that followed saw Prishna share some beautiful moments expressing their love for each other in numerous ways. It was a non-stop flow of love from each one in turns. Though it started off with slight reservation but gradually there was a storm of passion that was seen in their union. Pintu had never imagined that Krishna could be so uninhibited in expressing herself so freely with him. He loved every bit of her advances towards him. It only gave him a lot more confidence to reciprocate his immense love for her in his classic style which Krishna received willingly. They hardly slept that night and the beauty was that they hardly spoke either. As it was approaching the early hours of the morning, Pintuji falls asleep with his head on Krishna's lap while she was running her fingers through his thick hair. She also dozes off in that position. Both had experienced a blissful union.

The alarm rings waking up Krishna who looked quite tired. She switches it off and slowly places Pintuji's head on a pillow, covers him with a sheet, smiles at him and gets off the bed. She gets ready for her first day in her new home.

As she gets ready, she looks at herself in the mirror and feels beautiful. She once again has a glance at Pintuji who had a faint smile while asleep. She then leaves the room.

Ganga sees Krishna up and ready so early and asks her: Krishna, you are up so early?

Krishna: Yes Ma, I am used to getting up early even at my place.

Just then Sargam comes there and sees Krishna. She nudges her.

Sargam: So Krishna, could you sleep at least a bit?

Krishna just smiles and moves towards the kitchen.

She takes some tea for Pintuji to wake him up as well. He was fast asleep after a rather sleepless night. Krishna goes to him, leaves the tea by the side table and gently taps him on the forehead to wake him up. He opens his eyes and looks at his wife.

Krishna: Good morning, please have some tea.

She picks up the cup and Pintu gets up and sits with his back on the head rest of the bed. His eyes were still groggy. But he had a very sweet smile as he takes the cup of tea from Krishna. She sits for a moment and then gets up to leave.

Pintu: Krishna, why don't you too have a sip from this cup. They say if a couple drinks tea from the same cup, their love increases.

Krishna looks at him, sits down and goes closer to the cup to take a sip. Pintu moves the cup slightly away from her and towards himself as he wanted her to come closer to him.

Krishna was smart to sense what Pintu was up to as she had just experienced his naughty ways the previous night. So she DOES NOT make an effort the second time to get closer to the cup.

Pintu: Hey Krishna, don't you want our love to increase? Come on and take a sip.

Krishna (smiling): Pintuji, I am contended with whatever love I have received!!!!

Now Pintu did not expect this answer. So quickly he had to think of something.

So he says: What??? You're already satisfied??? But I have a LOT more to OFFER!!!!!

Woh toh trailor thha-----

Picture abhi baaki hai!!!!!

Krishna is stunned at what she heard.

She blushes like never before but tries hard to keep a straight face as she tells him: You are Impossible!!!!

And quickly exits from there.

On reaching the door of their room, she turns around to look at Pintuji and says: Please get ready and come down soon------or else you'll not get breakfast!!!!

Pintu smiles at the first "sweet scolding" he got from his dear wife!

Hope you all enjoyed this Prishna romance''.

Posted it a day early as I had the time!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved this chapter also Shanti,,,it was our Prishna's wedding and consumation (which we never had),, loved how there were no fine details but left to our imagination,,just pointers,,can't believe Krishna was so outpouring with her love but certainly enjoyed it,,there was Krishna's shyness,,Pintu's cleverness,,Prishna's unspeakable closeness,,Sargam and her Devarji's teasing,,Thanks for posting and await the others to follow,,
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow just lovd it shanti this was my consumation scene nt that crap they showed. Very beautiful lovd it.
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

lol i so dnt expect this reply from u. This ss is bringing out your true personality u should have started it sooner.

kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Loved this chapter also Shanti,,,it was our Prishna's wedding and consumation (which we never had),, loved how there were no fine details but left to our imagination,,just pointers,,can't believe Krishna was so outpouring with her love but certainly enjoyed it,,there was Krishna's shyness,,Pintu's cleverness,,Prishna's unspeakable closeness,,Sargam and her Devarji's teasing,,Thanks for posting and await the others to follow,,

Thank you so much...Lisa...

I always believed that they did not show enough of Prishna scenes...the kind which we would have loved to see in AB...they were the perfect couple and their love could have been showed in the most beautiful ways...

I wanted to write a scene like this for long...where there would be no details but yet I could convey their immense love for each other!

Thank you for liking it...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Wow just lovd it shanti this was my consumation scene nt that crap they showed. Very beautiful lovd it.

Thank you so much Sandia for loving it...actually as I've already said I loved writing it too...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

??? 😆 Me a good girl!! 😃 honestly...😊

kmfan_2 thumbnail

Chapter Seven ' Pintu's absence felt

Pintu gets ready and comes down to the breakfast table. All had already assembled there and he was the last one. Krishna and Sargam were serving and all others were seated. TTS notices that Pintu was yawning away.

TTS: Pintu Singh, looks like you need to rest a bit more. Hope you don't have any shoots today.

Pintu: Yes, Babuji'I am quite sleepy as I hardly slept last night.

He then realizes what he had just said. Krishna who was near him pinches him hard---hard enough to remind him to be careful of what he spoke but not to hurt him! He looks at her and she gives him a stare. He gives her a look of apology which was caught by Babloo.

Sargam all along knew that these two were so happy and she felt happy for them. Though she never got her share of love from Babloo she never complained. She loved him and was willing to wait patiently for him to love her back. Babloo was still unable to accept her as he was not able to forget his feelings for Krishna. However, he was happy for Prishna'just that he could not have a similar feeling for Sargam as he had had for Krishna. Maybe he required more time---a lot more than what he had imagined when he decided to marry Sargam.

Once they were done with breakfast, Krishna and Sargam too joined and Pintu offered to serve them.

Sargam: Devarji, all these days you never bothered to do what you are doing today.

Pintu: Yes, I agree'.but just in a day I have realized how important it is to keep your wife happy in your own interest. So, I better see to it that she is taken care of!

Sargam and Krishna share a smile.

As they were clearing off the table after finishing, Pintu gets a call. Krishna was in the kitchen putting away things in place.

Pintu comes there and says: Krishna, I want to tell you something.

Krishna thought he was again trying to play around with her.

Krishna: Pintuji, please let me finish my work. It does not look nice if you keep hanging around me all the time.

Pintu: But listen Krishna please come to our room as I have to tell you something.

Krishna: What??? Our room??? No way Pintuji, it is so embarrassing for me. I am not coming now.

Pintu goes away as he knew Krishna wasn't going to listen now.

After about an hour, when Krishna was done with all the pre-preparations for lunch she realized that Pintuji was nowhere to be seen and so decided to go up to find out if there was indeed something important and urgent that he wanted to share.

In their room

Pintu was sitting in deep thought. He never slept though he was tired.

Krishna comes there and asks him: Pintuji, what's the matter? Is everything alright?

Pintu (smiles): Yes, Krishna. I got a call that I need to go to Mumbai for a very exciting shoot and it looks like this is going to be a great break through for me. I need to leave tonight for 3 days.

Krishna's heart sank but she managed to smile at this great news. It was a wonderful news for his career and an opportunity he could not miss.

Krishna: Wow, shall I help you pack then?

Pintu: Yes, Krishna that's why I wanted you to come.

He removes his clothes and other stuff and Krishna neatly packs up his suitcase. Once she was done, she realizes that her eyes had tears but she did not want to cry. She held them back and wanted to leave the room.

Pintu: Krishna, do you still have some work in the kitchen? Can't you stay with me for a while?

Krishna stops but could not look at him as she was sure to break down then. It could make it even more difficult for him to go.

Pintu: Actually, I am going to miss you.

(He walks closer to her as he said those words.)

I don't think I can now stay away from you even for a day. What will I do Krishna?

He had gone close to her by then. She was on the verge of tears. He turns her around and sees that the tears had started to roll down by now. He holds her face and controls his own tears. He then hugs her. Both of them begin to sob. They stopped talking for while and just kept holding on to each other and not wanting to be separated at all.

After gathering themselves, they decide to just sit down beside each other.

Pintu: Krishna, sorry I did not expect this to come up now'just after our marriage.

Krishna: No Pintuji, it is fine---and also after last night------I am----like ---very very happy!

She now gets a bit shy as she had confessed about their closeness and her being happy about it. She begins to blush and Pintu sees in her a radiant glow---one which he wanted to see for a long time and he was glad to be the reason for it!

Sargam got to know about this news and felt bad for Krishna. TTS too told Pintu that he should be more careful when he took on assignments as now he wasn't alone. He had a responsibility towards his wife too. Pintu agreed and then by evening it was time for him to leave. Everyone wishes him best of luck and he sits down in the car. Krishna goes up to him and from outside the window she shows him a "bye" ---with a smile. He waves to her as the car moves away.

That night Krishna kept thinking about the previous night. She was so much filled with emotions at the care which Pintuji had shown to her. It was after all the first time she was with him---alone. But his tender ways of touching her, not rushing her into anything too quickly and also appreciating her little ways of expressing her love was all coming back to her. He was so understanding, so loving and so nice that she had completely fallen "in love" with him in the complete sense. In fact, she also knew that he was so good looking and quite irresistible to stay away from. She started smiling a little as these thoughts ran through her mind.

Her phone rings. It was Pintuji.

Pintu: Haven't you slept, Krishna?

Krishna: No----not yet.

Pintu: Why?

Krishna: Not feeling sleepy that's all. Have you settled down comfortably there Pintuji? Please rest as you need to be fresh for your first shot tomorrow morning.

Pintu: I know. You take care and I'll be back soon and then we can continue from where we left----remember what I told you? I have a lot more to offer!

Krishna smiles as she could see Pintuji was trying to cheer her up as much as he was trying to do the same to himself.

They hang up and both go off to sleep.

Next morning, Babloo was getting ready to go to his centre when Krishna wanted his help on some books to select for her Mains. She thought these three days she could catch up with some studies. Babloo notices Krishna to be a little depressed because of Pintu's absence. He somehow could never see her unhappy. He gives her the names of the books and leaves quickly from there.

Krishna spends the day by keeping herself immersed in her books as Sargam offered to take care of other things at home. That evening after Babloo returns, he was in his table as usual writing something, when Sargam comes there with a cup of tea.

She then says: Devarji and Krishna are so loving. I am really happy for both of them. Krishna hasn't been the same ever since he left yesterday.

Babloo: Yes, I know---I feel sorry for her. It must be tough for her to stay away from the one she loves so much.

Sargam: Who can know that more than me? It is not easy ----at all.

Sargam was getting emotional as she said these words and Babloo could catch what she was probably trying to say. Sargam quickly realizes that she should control herself and leaves the room. Babloo however, had started wondering about Sargam's words. He did feel guilty.

When after dinner Sargam returned to her room she as always walked towards the study table to give Babloo his glass of milk but did not find him there.

I am here Sargam ---Babloo said.

He was on his bed sitting there and waiting for her.

Sargam goes to him and says: Sorry Bablooji, I have always seen you only on the study table so I went there looking for you. I did not know you wanted to retire early today.

She hands over the milk to him. This time Babloo touches her lightly as he took the glass of milk.

Sargam feels good and looks a little away from him. He could see a smile on her face.

Babloo: Sargam, please sit here next to me.

These were words which Sargam was dying to hear for so many months now. She sits down nervously next to Bablooji and waits for him to say what she probably wanted to hear desperately.

What did Babloo say? Was it what Sargam wanted to hear?

You will know in the next chapter.

Hope you all enjoyed this as well''.

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Wow, wow and wow what an excellent chapter Shanti. U have out did yourself. The pain of separation, longing to be 1 by all 4 where amazing to read. And the few moments of happiness that krishna remembered oh my word beautiful. Prishna are beautiful. I always respected babloo bt as the show went on neither did i hav love, lik or respect for his character. Bt u made me love him here. I am afraid to hear what he says i hope he dnt tel sargam of his feelings for krishna. I dnt want to see her hurt. Shanti really beautiful chapter u hav truly surpassed your previous work. This is an exceptional chapter. And u a good girl gone bad lol.