Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: taahir004

Just came across you SS , I had to read both chapter 3 & 4

it was just great another awesome story by you.

Thank you so much...Taahir...hope you are fine
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Absolutely loving your SS my Mrs Saraswati Raj and Pinto is an actor in this SS, how awesome, can't wait for your next parts 😳

Thanks Fiza...my VPji...looks like you too are holidaying... but without me!😭

Yes...my HERO is an ACTOR in this story of mine...😃
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Chapter Five – Babloo Weds Sargam

It was wedding preparations in full swing of Babloo and Sargam. The Raj family too had been invited and came for all the functions. Pintu was happy at getting so many chances to see Krishna. He was waiting for her answer and hoping it to be a positive one. Just after the wedding of Babloo to Sargam ------

Pintu(to Krishna): So, how is my Bhabhi? Isn't she too sweet and just right for Babloo Bhaiya?

Krishna: Oh yes, she is really nice and perfect for Babloo Sir.

Pintu: Krishna, now can I have my answer that is if you have thought about it.

Krishna had and it was a ---Yes--- but she couldn't tell him that herself.

Krishna: I've got to go now.

And she quickly leaves the place leaving Pintu wondering yet again.

Sargam comes to her room. Babloo was waiting for her. She goes to him and offers a glass of milk. He takes it WITHOUT touching her fingers. He still needed time to understand her as much as he wanted to give her the time to know him, though she DID NOT want it. Sargam had instantly liked Babloo and respected him.

Babloo: Sargamji, we need some more time to know each other.

Sargam: Please call me Sargam….

Babloo: Okay, I was wanting to tell you that this whole thing-----marriage---living together----in an arranged set up is sort of strange.

Sargam: I understand Babloo ji. You may rest now---and I am fine.

Sargam noticed that Babloo spent hours in his study writing at night and his days were with his students at the Centre. She adjusted well at the TTS mansion and found a lot of solace in Pintu because of his friendly conversations with her.

Sargam(to Pintu): Devarji, now that Babuji has agreed to your being in the show biz profession, soon we will need your autograph.

Pintu: No Bhabhi, that's a long way. I've got to prove myself by working hard and I'll fully get into it only if------

He stops there as he wasn't sure of Krishna's reply.

Sargam: What happened? Why did you stop Devarji?

Pintu: Well Bhabhi, looks like you can help me out with this.

Sargam: Is it about that Krishna?

Pintu: Bhabhi!!!! How did you guess???

Sargam: Well, I saw that you were quite excited during our wedding every time she made an entry.

Pintu: Bhabhi, I must say you DO have a keen sense of observation!! She hasn't yet replied to my question.

Sargam: She will surely. Give her some time. She is a bright girl and career minded too. Maybe she feels she cannot pursue her dreams after marriage.

Pintu: But I'll support her Bhabhi. Promise!

Babloo walks in just then. Pintu keeps quiet.

Babloo: So what's cooking between Devar and Bhabhi?

Sargam: Well Devarji wants to follow your footsteps.

Babloo: Regarding what??

Sargam: Of settling down!!!!

Pintu by that time was making signs to Sargam not to tell Babloo about what they had shared. He did not want Babloo to feel that he was desperate.

Meanwhile Pintu had shot his first AD film and it was doing well too. He was happy with his success at his first attempt.

A few days later Krishna was leaving her Centre when she was looking out for Pintu. She really wished and hoped that she found him there on that day. She had to share something IMPORTANT. As she looked around, hoping, praying, wishing and dreaming that she should spot him somewhere ---- somehow-----he was there! Krishna sees him and walks towards him.

Pintu: So were you looking for me?

Krishna: Yes, Pintuji. Actually I was keen to meet you to tell you something---IMPORTANT!

Pintu: Okay, so what is it?

Krishna: Won't you offer me a lift?

Pintu: Sure, Why not?

Both of them are seated and as Pintu begins to drive Krishna was still silent. She was unable to say what she wanted to.

Pintu: Krishna, you wanted to share something IMPORTANT---right?

Krishna( gazing downwards all the time---she had one hand over the other on her lap): Actually, Pintuji, I have made up my mind regarding the answer to your question.

She then remains absolutely quiet, smiling sweetly to herself.

Pintu catches glances of her while driving and knew what her answer was. He gradually brings the car to a halt.

Then placing his hands on the steering wheel, he too just looks down and says: Krishna, I've understood your answer. You need not say it.

He was smiling too and turned red----blushing---thrilled at her accepting his proposal.

Both of them remain quiet and were really very happy. Slowly Krishna tries to look at Pintu and sees that he was so so happy. As he looked up to her, she immediately moves away her gaze to her palms which she was pressing gently by now.

Pintu: Shall I drop you home now?

Krishna nods in disapproval.

Pintu: Why??? Don't you want to go home?

Krishna: Isn't it the right time for another ice-cream treat?

She looks at him. He smiles at her and both head off for another ice cream treat-----another excuse to just be together and spend some time with each other!

The coming days saw them longing to talk and be with each other. They never spoke of their inner most feelings for each other but each one knew what the other felt. They had become very very close emotionally though they always maintained a physical distance.

Krishna had cleared her Prelims and was getting ready for the Mains. Pintu was slowly doing well in his ad projects. He had decided to finally bring up the topic of marriage with his Dad.

Pintu( over the dinner table): Babuji, I've been wanting to tell you something.

TTS: Yes Pintu, what is it? You are doing well in your shoots. Do you want to join films or what?

Pintu: Babuji it is about Krishna and me. I wish to marry her.

Babloo was surprised as this time Pintu did not use him to broach the topic of marriage. He was happy that Pintu was confident of his choice and spoke about it to Babuji himself.

TTS: Krishna is a nice girl but will that "padaaku" ever accept you as her husband? She is totally different from you. Her likes too are very far away from yours.

Pintu: Babuji, I have spoken to her and I have her consent in this.

He feels a bit embarrassed as he says this looking at the glass of water that he was holding.

TTS( smiles): Pintu, in that case we shall go over to the Raj household and fix up matters.

(to Ganga): Ganga Devi, please call up Sarawatiji and inform them that we shall be visiting them tomorrow.

The following day

TTS, Ganga, Babloo, Sargam and Pintu land up at the Raj's residence.

TTS(to Vidyapati): We wish to seek the hand of your daughter, Krishna for Pintu.

Vidyapati could not believe what he heard. Saraswati asks Krishna to come and meet everyone. She seeks the blessings of all elders. As she approached Babloo, for a moment he had mixed feelings for he DID like her once though he was happy for both Pintu and Krishna. He needed a lot more time to get over the past.

They had decided to skip a detailed engagement ceremony. Once they decided on the date of the wedding which was quite close by they begin to leave.

Pintu slows down to catch up with Krishna for a bit. She understands and goes a little closer to him. He hands her a small gift. She takes it and smiles.

Pintu: Won't you see what's in?

Just then, TTS calls for Pintu.

Krishna: I think you should be going now.

Pintu: But I don't feel like!

Krishna: It is only a matter of a few more days Pintuji!

Pintu: But they would seem so long for me Krishna---

TTS again calls out for Pintu and this time he had to leave much against his wishes.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Next is the Prishna wedding…..to be posted on Monday!

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What a sweet chapter just loved prishna and the sargam and pintu where just awesome.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice chapter Shanti,,loved Pintu's brave fearless boldness,,his sweet nature,,the car scene was so Prishna,,the fast close bond of Pintu and Sargam,,all seemed so real,,can't wait for next chapter,,
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

What a sweet chapter just loved prishna and the sargam and pintu where just awesome.

The next chapter I think has come out very well...I loved writing it...😳

Thanks for liking this one...😃

kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Nice chapter Shanti,,loved Pintu's brave fearless boldness,,his sweet nature,,the car scene was so Prishna,,the fast close bond of Pintu and Sargam,,all seemed so real,,can't wait for next chapter,,

Thank you Lisa for reading and liking it...

You will love the next one too...Prishna lovers would ...actually!

Thanks again...
nehashtha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice one... eagerly waiting for the wedding...can't forget prishna...❤️
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehashtha

nice one... eagerly waiting for the wedding...can't forget prishna...❤️

Thanks...seeing you in the forum after ages...
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Shanti has any1 ever told u that u are a total tease. Lol i think i said this twice to u.

Word Count: 0