Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Great SS - Kabhie Kabhie - Shanti,,really interesting and so real,,thanks for posting today brightened up my afternoon,,sorry for not commenting earlier,,take care,,

Thanks a ton Lisa...am glad you are liking it!😊
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow shanti what a lovely surprise just loved it and cnt wait for the next chapter. a very sweet and nyc chapter. but 1 thing i what to know what are the true feelings of krishna for babloo u have me intrigued to know what she feels about the 2. and sargam what a lovely lady love her.
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

wow shanti what a lovely surprise just loved it and cnt wait for the next chapter. a very sweet and nyc chapter. but 1 thing i what to know what are the true feelings of krishna for babloo u have me intrigued to know what she feels about the 2. and sargam what a lovely lady love her.

Thanks Sandia...though I have written some chapters already...it is taking time to type and then post...so will try as and when time permits...get ready for some great Prishna moments!😛

Will be regular after 20th May!
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Chapter Four ' Prishna Meet More often

Krishna leaves by herself though Babloo and Pintu could have dropped off as she knew it wouldn't be right in the new awareness of what she had just heard from Babloo and the kind of vibes she got from Pintu.

Babloo comes to Pintu now and asks him if he could manage at least a small conversation with Krishna. Pintu says ---YES'with a smile. Both of them leave for the TTS mansion and Babloo shares with Pintu his doing "his bit" for Pintu.

Krishna reaches home with all kinds of mixed feelings. She does feel bad as she had thought of something different of Babloo. A guilt sort of ran over her for having brought in such thoughts into her mind. When she thought of Pintu, she did feel that maybe he was interested in her which made Babloo broach the topic to her.

At the TTS mansion, Babloo contemplates on his meeting with Sargam, sealing the proposal and then the meeting with Krishna. He was thankful for not having let out his feelings earlier to Krishna which would have brought about a lot of confusion in all relationships. Somewhere, within his mind he felt Sargam would be right for him as Krishna certainly was the perfect match for Pintu in the long run.

The following Day

Krishna was returning from her classes when Pintu stops his car near her. She stops and looks at him.

Pintu: May I drop you home? Krishna?

Krishna: No, I'll manage on my own.

She had to be careful now in accepting a lift from Pintu. It was not like before.

Pintu says ---Fine.

He waits for her to go before he moves ahead.

The following days saw Pintu near her Centre but he never came in front of her or offered her a lift. He only went there to have a look at her. Once, when he was busy lost in thoughts near a tree next to the Centre, Krishna spots him. She goes over to him.

Krishna: Pintuji, how are you?

Pintu( startled): Oh'I am fine Krishna. I actually came here to drop off some books at the Centre as Bhaiya was not coming today.

Krishna: (smiling) Oh '.I see. Have you finished with your work then?

Pintu: Yes'.yes

Krishna: In which case, why don't you drop me off today as Babloo Sir has just finished his class with us!!!!!

Pintu gets caught and doesn't know what to say. He just thought of the first excuse that came to his mind earlier.

Krishna: Pintuji, what happened? Aren't you free to give me a lift today?

Pintu: No---no. I mean Yes---yes! I am free. Sure, I'll drop you off home. Come.

Both are seated in the car. Pintu wears his seatbelt and looks at Krishna. She also wears it. Pintu begins to drive. Both are silent.

Then just to break the silence, Pintu turns on the music system.

This song starts----

Voh dekhnay mein Kaisi seedhi saadhi lagti

Hai bolti ki woh toh Kuch nahi samajhti

Andar se kitni tez hai

Kabhi ajeeb si Kabhi haseen lagti

Kabhi kisi kitaab ka Hai scene lagti

Philosophy ka Craze hai Ho..

kehti hai Ye ek phase hai

Ladki ik full on chase hai!!!

Krishna feels awkward so quickly Pintu changes it to another song-----Now it was time for this song---

Tenu main love karda, bematlab karda

Baahon mein aa soniye, bas ajj raat ke liye

Saadi taan desi hai adaa, saade te hoja ni fida

Baahon mein aa soniye, bas ajj raat ke liye

Subah hone na de, saath khone na de

Ek doosre ko hum sone na de

Tu mera hero oo oo

Tu mera hero

Now Pintu switches it off completely as they are not too comfortable with it either!!!

Krishna: Looks like you are too fond of film music!!!

Pintu: Not just music, I am too fond of films too'.. By the way, my friends say that I should try my luck in films as I've got the "HERO" type looks!!!!

Krishna just smiles to herself.

Pintu: Why are you smiling? You are not too much into films right?

Krishna: Yes---I do not watch much of them but doesn't mean that I don't like them.

Pintu: So, do you think I should give it a shot in films?

Krishna: Why not? It is also a profession like all others. And I must say I've got to agree with your friends.

Pintu: Regarding what Krishna?

Krishna: About whatever they told you!!!

Pintu: Can you be a little more specific???

Krishna changes the topic now and says: May I ask you something?

Pintu: Yes, go ahead'

Krishna: Were you aware why Babloo Sir came to meet me?

Pintu(with a smile): Yes, I was.

Krishna: I am in no way anywhere close to you or your family. So what made you think in those lines?

Pintu does not say anything. He continues to drive.

Just as they were nearing Krishna's house he stops the car and says: Krishna, you may get off now as it wouldn't be nice if someone saw you get off the car with just me around.

Krishna gets down and thanks him. He smiles. As she turns to leave she says: I shall wait for your answer.

Pintu just smiles at her.

After a week

Pintu goes to the Centre and this time he was actually waiting to meet Krishna. She comes out and wonders why he looked so excited.

Krishna: Pintuji, you look very happy and seems like you want to tell me something good.

Pintu: I have cleared the auditions for an ad film and I am so happy.

Krishna: Congrats! I knew you would do well. So finally, we can see you "on screen"!!!

Pintu: Krishna, I am worried if my Dad will be happy with all this. He feels the show biz world is full of make believe and a lot of fakeness.

Krishna: Why don't you yet again use your "best bet" to convince your Dad!!!!!

Pintu: What do you mean?

Krishna: I mean Babloo Sir. Haven't you used him before???

Pintu looks at her and is sort of embarrassed.

He says: With you, it was alright but Dad????Oh no------ he is not so considerate.

Krishna: Have faith Pintuji. I am sure he will understand and you'll do well.

Pintu: Thanks Krishna. I knew you would support me and I'm so glad today.

Krishna smiles at him.

She says: I've got to leave now. My exams are nearing and I have to give it my best shot!

Pintu: Please if you don't mind will you come with me for a small ice cream treat?

He was quite nervous as he said the above words. He wasn't sure how else he could spend a few more minutes with her

Krishna agrees and Pintu is thrilled. They walk down to a nearby ice-cream parlour. They maintain a decent distance while walking. There were moments of silence and some conversations too. Suddenly a motor bike passes close to Krishna forcing her to move away from the road and she holds on to Pintu's right arm. He holds her hand to lend her support.

Krishna quickly lets go of his hand and returns to the "safe distance"!

Pintu gets her an ice cream and after that tells her: Krishna, are you sure you are okay if I take this up as my profession?

Krishna: Pintuji, But why are you asking me this? You are free to choose anything which gives you happiness and satisfaction.

Pintu: Yes, Krishna, but you are also my choice. And should you agree we may have to travel this path of life together. So your consensus is of utmost importance to me.

Krishna never thought Pintu could say something so seriously. She always thought him to be the happy go lucky types. She was at a loss of words. She did not know what to say.

Pintu: Relax Krishna---you can take your time but be honest with your answer. I'll be fine with whatever your decision.

So how was this one, friends???

Next one will have Krishna's answer'.and Babloo ' Sargam wedding!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks yet again Shanti for posting another enjoyable chapter,,nice turn for Pintu career wise and also liked his giving Krishna her distance,,so to speak,,loved his last words to her "she is also his choice". Really enjoyed it,,
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved it my fav scenes of them where always their car scenes. Very sweet. And Pintu as an actor. Too much madhubala 4 me and u. U made Pintu and actor and i plan to be make him a full on gangster later in the year.
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Thanks yet again Shanti for posting another enjoyable chapter,,nice turn for Pintu career wise and also liked his giving Krishna her distance,,so to speak,,loved his last words to her "she is also his choice". Really enjoyed it,,

Thank you Lisa...keeping it short...my reply...you know why??!!!😛
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

I loved it my fav scenes of them where always their car scenes. Very sweet. And Pintu as an actor. Too much madhubala 4 me and u. U made Pintu and actor and i plan to be make him a full on gangster later in the year.

I always wanted to write one on Prishna with him as an actor!...because he DID DO a lot of acting scenes in AB!!!!

Plus now that he is doing a film...this was the best role I could give the character of Pintu!

Thank you...and yes Madhubaala is my favourite serial...but have a lot of catching up to do...
taahir004 thumbnail
Just came across you SS , I had to read both chapter 3 & 4
it was just great another awesome story by you.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Absolutely loving your SS my Mrs Saraswati Raj and Pinto is an actor in this SS, how awesome, can't wait for your next parts 😳