Kabhi kabhi sapne choor ho jate hain

Halaat se log dur ho jaate hain

Par kuch yaadein itni haseen hoti hai ki

Unhe yaad karne ko hum majboor ho jate hain

Krishna

Door jakar bhi hum door jaa na sakenge,

Kitna royenge hum bata na sakenge,

Gham iska nahi ki aap mil na sakoge,

Dard is baat ka hoga ki hum aapko bhula na sakenge!

Pintu Singh

Teri palkon pe khwab rakh gaya koi

Teri saanso pe naam likh gaya koi

Chalo wada raha bhool jana hame

Agar humse achha yaar tumhe mil gaya koi!

I shall have 10 chapters to this Prishna SS

Keep me encouraged with every chapter that I post!

Thank you friends'.

Chapter One - Introduction - Page One

Chapter Two - Confessions - Page Two

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3566992?pn=2

Chapter Three ' Babloo talks to Krishna about Pintu

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3566992?pn=3

Chapter Four ' Prishna Meet More often

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3566992?pn=3

Chapter Five ' Babloo Weds Sargam

Chapter Six ' Prishna Unite in Wedlock

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3566992?pn=6

Chapter Seven ' Pintu's absence felt

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3566992?pn=7

Chapter Eight ' Pintu returns

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3566992?pn=7

Chapter Nine ' Prishna leave the TTS mansion

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Mmm very interesting and cnt wait to read the 1st chapter. I have always thought that mitali looks equally good with both guys.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sandiab

Mmm very interesting and cnt wait to read the 1st chapter. I have always thought that mitali looks equally good with both guys.

Thanks Sandia...I have always thought of this concept...but stayed away from writing...

Shall post the first chapter once I am done with all the 10 chapters...

I like the flow of the story to go on...

so will finish it fully before I post the first one...😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Chapter One - Introduction

"If you truly love someone you don't need words to express your feelings."

Krishna was a bright student at the Shiksha Sadan---one with a determination to make it big. Coming from a lower middle class family was never a deterrent to her dreaming it big in life----and she was willing to work hard to realize her dreams. She went all out in her preparations for the Prelim Exams of the IAS and was a favourite student of Babloo Singh. He was her teacher, guide and mentor in all her future planning as far as career was concerned.

Babloo found Krishna to be a simple yet smart and very hardworking girl. She was high in her ethical values and always did the right things even if it meant she was wronged in the process. He loved talking to her on diverse topics which interested him and she was well versed with most of them being an avid reader herself.

TTS and Ganga were on the lookout for a bride for Babloo as he was so immersed in his students that he hardly found the time or even the need to settle down in life. They had shortlisted a homely girl in Sargam. Babloo on hearing about this alliance for once started thinking in lines of what exactly he looked for in his future life partner. The more he thought---the more he was convinced that it could not be a typical "bahu"----one who took care of the house, in- laws and the husband. That was not his vision of the girl in his life. Then what was it? This question irked him for many days when finally he realized that he was probably "in love"----with none other than Krishna!

Pintu Singh 'the most loved youngest son of the TTS household did all he wanted and mostly it wasn't productive "in the eyes of the world." He loved life and enjoyed to the fullest every moment and went all out to break rules if the need demanded. He was counseled by Babloo on many occasions to get more responsible but he would laugh it away as he had his Dad and his brother to take care of the "responsible" stuff! He also wondered how Babloo's students could spend hours preparing for exams where only a few would clear---he felt it was a high risk ---low return---option adopted by these book worms!

He had seen Krishna on a few occasions and was quite casual in the beginning. She had questioned him a few times when she found him breaking rules laid down for the public and he found it strange for anyone to be so bound by rules. He felt rules were meant to be helpful and could be broken in the larger interest at times. But Krishna felt otherwise and was more a conforming type.

Krishna always wondered how two brothers could be diametrically opposite! She respected Babloo Sir a lot and because of him never stretched her arguments with Pintu beyond a point. Over a period of time, however, Pintu started listening to Krishna whenever she intervened in his affairs. He wondered on what the reason could be? It was too much for him to even acknowledge that a girl could begin to rule his heart---but it was the truth----which he eventually had to accept. Yes---he was probably "in love" ---with her! He could not however come to terms with it ---- as yet!

Krishna here was blissfully unaware of the feelings of these two brothers towards her.

This was my introductory chapter''.

How was it?

Will post in my remaining chapters one after the other once I'm back after a few days''

Hope you all enjoy this SS of mine'..

Thanks.

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved it very well written and cnt wait to see your u take their r/ship forward. And i loved the probably in love part from the 2 brothers they to cute and love how blissfully unaware of what is happening.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Hmm interesting, love it and can't wait for the next chapter
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh a love triangle !!!!! 2 brothers completly opposite for a simple girl like Krishna, it looks very intersting. Love the way, she made them fall in love unconsiously. The brothers are totally opposite from each other but they fall for the same girl, it proves that maybe they're not completly opposite, who knows ? ... 🤔 except Shanti of course 😛. I'm jocking. Anyway, Shanti, hats off for your imagination, really loved it so can't wait for the next chap, keep it up 👍🏼
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

I loved it very well written and cnt wait to see your u take their r/ship forward. And i loved the probably in love part from the 2 brothers they to cute and love how blissfully unaware of what is happening.

Thanks a ton Sandia...for reading and liking...

I shall try and write some great scenes which I would love Kinshuk to do in some of his shows!

Obviously the story will mainly revolve around Prishna...though Yash is involved too...I loved the character of Yash so included him in this SS...😃
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Hmm interesting, love it and can't wait for the next chapter

Thanks Fiza...😃
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Oh a love triangle !!!!! 2 brothers completly opposite for a simple girl like Krishna, it looks very intersting. Love the way, she made them fall in love unconsiously. The brothers are totally opposite from each other but they fall for the same girl, it proves that maybe they're not completly opposite, who knows ? ... 🤔 except Shanti of course 😛. I'm jocking. Anyway, Shanti, hats off for your imagination, really loved it so can't wait for the next chap, keep it up 👍🏼

Thank you so much Steena...for loving this new concept...

Shall try to make it an interesting read for all Prishna lovers!

And yes...my characters are my creations so who else can know what is to unfold but me!😆