BIRTHDAY πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Here's wishing u
A whole lot of
Sweet Surprises
to come on your way
Today & Always..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to You!! πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Thank you Moni, I already told you how much I love this siggie, thank you again πŸ€—

~Sandia~

Happy birthday my angel. U are the sweetest, naughtiest, most adorale and cutest person I know. I can't believe u are just 16 u have a maturity beyond your years(that I wish I had).

Thank u for being who u are and always doing so much for all of kinshuk's forums. And may u always be a Kinshuk fan.

Have a wonderful day, may all your wishes come true and love u my angel. Mwah, mwah, mwah.

Hehehe aww you called me your angel πŸ˜‰ πŸ€— and thank you Sandia, yeh I'm 16, just one more year and I can start driving πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† thanks Sandia πŸ€—

~Zoya~

I always

wishes for a...
Special Friend
who 'd be close
to my heart...
it came true
When I met you!
on our special day
I wish for you...
May all your Dreams
& wishes come true!
Have a very
Happy Birthday!
Warm, Friendly, Loving
and kind...
You r ture Aquarian
in every way
Have a very
Happy Birthday !!!!!

Thanks you soo much Zoya and loved the Siggies you made for me πŸ€—

~Lisa~

I wish you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIZA,,You are very special to me,,You were the first to one to accept me as a friend,,and I really appreciate that,,You are so kind and helpful,,You've taught me so much in my short time being a member here,,May you stay as sweet as you are and never let anyone change you,,Love you Always,,

Aww thanks Lisa, and thank you soo much for the Siggies πŸ€—

~Steena~

Here a surprise gift from me, hope you'll like it as you were waiting this from me for so long . I thought why don't i do my first siggie for you as it's thank to you that i can do that :

OMG Thanks you soo much Steena, you made your first siggie just for me πŸ€— aww thanks πŸ€—πŸ€—
~Ursh~

Happy Birthday Fizu πŸ€— Finally its your birthday 😳 your such a sweet, kind and caring person. Hope you have an awesome day and that all your wishes and dreams come true! I miss our chats and the daily convos we had about our gallery. Hope we catch up fully soon. I just wish you all the very best Fizu!

Lots of love

Ursh

Here is a gift from my side. Hope you like them! I wish I could have made you something personally but I know you'll love them as Kinshukfied they are πŸ˜†

OMG These Siggies are hawt like Kinshuk, love them, I'm gonna request you when you Open now πŸ˜† and thanks Ursh πŸ€—πŸ€—

~Jackie~

Fizaaa!!! πŸ€— HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!!πŸ€—
You have become one of my bestest friends on IF! I love chatting with u everything day!
I love sharing secrets with u! You a such an awesome friend! I hope u have the best birthday ever!πŸ˜ƒ Hope all ur dreams & wishes come true! πŸ˜‰ Love u a lot & wish u all the best in ur future. May u have an awesome birthday & live long! πŸ₯³
Aww thanks Jackie πŸ€—πŸ€— same here you have become one of my bestest friends on IF now πŸ€—πŸ€— and I love reading your secrets 🀣 πŸ˜‰ and thanks, yes hope my wishes and dreams come true which you already know what they are πŸ˜‰ thanks for making this thread for me Jackie πŸ€— Love you and Shanti πŸ€—πŸ€—

Word Count: 0

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

I love the thread Shanti u described our naughty angel to perfection. Its funny, cute and adorable just like the birthday girl herself. I know she is going to love it. And thanks for making it so beautiful and I can wait to read every1 message to her.

You're right Sandia I love it πŸ˜ƒ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

Happy Birthday Fiza OMG Shanti dii you have described Fizu So well .. Many Many Happy Returns of the day Allah Aap Ki zindagi Khushiyon se Bharde aur aap ki jo wishes hai sab fulfill kare! it feels amazing to have you in my life you are my One of the Best est friend Love you Loadd of love from me!
I wish you the best of the best things in life, just like you have given me the best days and best nights of my life. Wish you a best and joyful Birthday.
Its difficult to find a perfect friend, but I found you as a most special person in the world. You are special and deserve special so have a special birthday today.
No matter where we will be after some years, the thing that matters is your love that will always be with me. May God strengthen our relation. May you have a greatest birthday today. Happy Birthday Darling. Waise how old are you now ?
Wonderful thread amazinggg yaar love it !

Awww thank you sooo much Kulsum πŸ€—πŸ€— and I'm 16 now 😎 ☺️
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Sorry...I have opened this thread a bit early...as I am away from the forum...

Many Happy Returns of the Day - Fiza...😊
Hope you enjoy this thread and my VM made specially for you!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Thanks Jackie for your support in posting all the messages for Fiza...πŸ˜ƒ

Here is Zoya's siggie for you...

Thanks my Mrs Saraswati Raj πŸ€—
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urshie

Happy Early Birthday Fizu πŸ€— Many Many happy returns of the day! Hope you treat yourself πŸ₯³ and have a great weekend!

Great Thread Shanti...Jackie can't wait to see your post!

Enjoy this thread fizu ❀️

PS hope you liked the sigs πŸ˜‰

Thanks Ursh and loved the siggies, I'm gonna request when you open next πŸ˜†πŸ€—
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
You are Most Welcome Fiza,,it's all true,,you are a great person and always helpful,,
Ecstatic Birthday Graphic
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Vidya Chacha Janamdin ki Bahut Bahut Badhaiyaan πŸ˜†

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIZU πŸ€—

Shanti Di , Very Beautiful Thread and U described Fizu amazingly πŸ‘

Hehehe Thanks you Damad Ji πŸ˜‰ πŸ€— Thanks Moni πŸ€—
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Happy birthday dear have a wonderful day. And sending u lots of love mwah.

Thanks Sandia πŸ€—πŸ€— Love received πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ€—
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Thanks Shanti & Jackie for making this Birthday Thread for Fiza,,she deserves it and so much more,, Happy Birthday Scraps I Wish You Lots Of Happiness On This Very Special Day,,And Many More Beautiful Years Of Life,,May You Find Success Along The Way,,And Always Stay As Helpful & Charming As You Are,,God Bless You Fiza,,& Love Always,,

Birthday Cake Words

Thank you Lisa πŸ€—
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Very happy birthday Fizu πŸ₯³, wish you all the happiness and the success of this world coz you're so nice and so sweet. You do so much for this forum and for us also. i don't how it would be without you . So, Many returns of the day ! Just enjoy this special day My dear. May God bless you. ❀️

Aww thanks Steena and love your siggie you made for me πŸ€—