-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Kinshuk confuses me sometimes...I need to hear news. Is he coming in QH or not? Cuz i'm hearing mixed news. I read he probably most likely be ayaan...but on the other hand i feel that it won't happen...something always goes wrong. And i'll be really mad if he says no himself now. So he's confusing... he did give the audition. So he should not say no na? πŸ˜• And he does have a contract with zee tv too. I hope the production house don't change their minds. I won't believe anything right now until it's confirmed or said by the production house or Kinshuk.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What contract u talking about jackie? He had 1 before bt it probably ended when AB finished. But u know what actually worries me more than everything is that kinshuk after AB finished blamed zee for the shows failure and said exactly what they where doing in the background. So it can be seen by zee as him having attitude so if he gets the role i hope that the channal are not going 2 have an issue with him.
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

What contract u talking about jackie? He had 1 before bt it probably ended when AB finished. But u know what actually worries me more than everything is that kinshuk after AB finished blamed zee for the shows failure and said exactly what they where doing in the background. So it can be seen by zee as him having attitude so if he gets the role i hope that the channal are not going 2 have an issue with him.

He had a 2 year contract with zee. I mean there was like no big problem with zee or him...he just said wat he felt. And i feel that zee would accept him of course as a sorry. And kinshuk would have never auditioned for the show in the first place if there was a problem. There is no issue like that.
sandiab thumbnail
I dnt knw how 2 explain this properly think it was specifically for Afsar bitiya so once AB ended contracted ended. He cnt have a contract when the show is no more. If he signs a contract with them it wil be a new contract.
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

I dnt knw how 2 explain this properly think it was specifically for Afsar bitiya so once AB ended contracted ended. He cnt have a contract when the show is no more. If he signs a contract with them it wil be a new contract.

I mean he had a 2 year contract with the channel...the Afsar bitiya contact would be with the production house...idk...lol thats wat fiza told meπŸ˜›
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with you Sandia...With the show the contract ends too...

The two year thing was that they thought AB would run for two years...but it did not...due to reasons explained by KM himself in the interview...

I hope he comes in a new show and we can be active on the forum from day one like AB...I dont know if he will come as a parallel lead though it may give him chance to work with other establishes actors...

I want him to be in the lime light!πŸ˜ƒ
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

lol how many contracts he had? Bt still it would have ended when AB ended since that was the reason for the contract. But I am confused now and I am so tired of saying i am confused this week. Fizu u need 2 come and explain.

Word Count: 0

sandiab thumbnail
lol i saw your message after i replied 2 jackie. U explained it much better than i did. So weird love 2 see him opposites established popular actors. Bt i really love the feeling of having our own forum. We all know and understand each another and every1 here has always been extremely helpful and welcoming 2 new members so they just become family. Would love 2 recreate that feeling again in his new forum.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But for such a wonderful forum I dont think I would have been so active at all...

as I am quite a private person!

We have maintained peace and so much understanding in our forum and thats why I am here...

Not sure if I can be active on a forum which is already active from a few months...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yh Jackie even i am confused that if he has Taken Ayaan role or not But he have audition for it so i think he will take it up once he have auditioned but let see i am impatient i want to see him as ayaan yaar o dont know i really want him come yaar cause the character ayaan is such a lovey character