Kinshuk likely to be in QH, Not Life Ok Show

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Kinshuk will most likely be in Qabool Hai seeing where things are going, or maybe another new show which we don't know about or anything but seems like QH to me for now, my reason being:

Kinshuk was not picked as the lead:
A certain section of the media had reported about Sana Sheikh and Kinshuk Mahajan being considered to play the leads. However, after going through a mock shoot, Kinshuk was not finalized for certain reasons. And in came Vibhav Roy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yh Fizu I have seen this Article so Let see What Happens ... Hey Fizu do you want Kinny to cum In Qubool Hai?
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

Yh Fizu I have seen this Article so Let see What Happens ... Hey Fizu do you want Kinny to cum In Qubool Hai?

Idk I'm not commenting on anything for the time being 😆 its Up to Kinshuk, whatever he does I will obviously support him 😳
wadi..doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Idk I'm not commenting on anything for the time being 😆 its Up to Kinshuk, whatever he does I will obviously support him 😳

yh same here too but the reason i want him to cum in Qubool hai Is that i want to see him as A muslim and i want him saying shayri and speaking urdu so thats why i want him to take up Ayaan Character
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Hmm right now I'm not thinking much about Kinny coming in QH or not, I'm just soo pissed at Zing Mag, today's the last day of the month and April Issue is not out yet 😡 I want to see if Kinny's on the cover and his interview's in there :(
wadi..doll thumbnail

Hmm right now I'm not thinking much about Kinny coming in QH or not, I'm just soo pissed at Zing Mag, today's the last day of the month and April Issue is not out yet 😡 I want to see if Kinny's on the cover and his interview's in there :(

not only you even i am the same every hour i come her to see if i get some good news about Kinny Coming in a new show or not even yh even i am waiting for Zing eagerly yaar well lets just hope 😡
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing this article Fiza,,finally it's getting somewhere,,news-wise,,but your strong words highlighted does have a point,,seems like they playing with our feelings,,
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I also think that Fizu given to the circumstances...🤔 but whatever his choice, i'll support him