Miss Nag please read

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I was just going to write this 4 your profile but i have hours to go before i can make a comment. So forced to embarrass myself on the Forum but its ok every1 knows i am crazy here. Mitali i can't and repeat can't wait for u to start your new show and especially for u to start your scenes with the new guy u opposite and become really good friends with him. I want u to be his best friend u guys must become inseperable, twins where u go he goes and where he goes u go. And u must go with him and meet his ex co star Avinesh Rekhi( i know they still good friends). 1st thing u ask him when u meet him is if he is divorced or single and if he says he is married i dnt want to know that. Bt still u must start taking out pictures of him with your phone. If he starts giving u weird looks and u feel uncomfortable excuse yourself and pretend u going to the bathroom. Bt than u find a wall or something to hide yourself and continue taking out pictures be a total stalker. I know u will do great u seen shitshakti doing that alot of times.

Mitali its the least u could do for a diehard fan who watched u with that hateful girl. If he is single dnt i repeat dnt smile at him. Lol sorry going to now hide in a corner in shame.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I never knew u r such a great fan of his...u told me u liked someone else???whom i met!!!πŸ˜›Sandia...please...today you are on a roll...πŸ˜ƒ
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sandia you are just too much,,I hope for your sake Mitali takes time out to read this,,and maybe just maybe she may follow your advise,,and if he is single or divorced what would you do then???Hmmm what,,πŸ˜†
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

I never knew u r such a great fan of his...u told me u liked someone else???whom i met!!![:PSandia...please...today you are on a roll...πŸ˜ƒ

i in love with him but the jury is still out until i watch him in another show noticed that if i am still interested and a fan after the 2nd show going to love the person forever. So for now u ever heard of ppl finding some1 and hooking up with them just for valantines day or just before the holidays that how i regard him he is my holday romance before km comes back. Lol bt even if he does i am really becoming this one's fan.
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Sandia you are just too much,,I hope for your sake Mitali takes time out to read this,,and maybe just maybe she may follow your advise,,and if he is single or divorced what would you do then???Hmmm what,,

i am going to india and going to kidnap him. Lol 1st i will stalk him than kidnap him. Dnt ask me how i will kipnap my giant i will think of a way.
trinilisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

i am going to india and going to kidnap him. Lol 1st i will stalk him than kidnap him. Dnt ask me how i will kipnap my giant i will think of a way.

Probably you can leave a trail of chocolate covered fruits to your room which evitably has a chocolate fountain,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†then there will be no proof of kidnapping,,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Probably you can leave a trail of chocolate covered fruits to your room which evitably has a chocolate fountain,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†then there will be no proof of kidnapping,,[;)πŸ˜‰

u are official dead for this comment i hope u know that. Bt its fine tease me all u want i will get u back 4 it.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sandiab

u are official dead for this comment i hope u know that. Bt its fine tease me all u want i will get u back 4 it.

Sandia, Lisa's not wrong 🀣
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

lisa u should official hide for that comment did u see the naughty child attacked the post. Fizu when i saw u commented last thought to myself god let it me a normal comment bt u had to be rofl. Should have known. Bt i will be nyc and tell u that Lisa Devi teases me coz i got an idea of chocolates and sultan and than told a sulbala fan about it and within hours had a chocolate fountain os where those 2 simply ate chocolates on fruits. Nothing more they just eat chocolates.
trinilisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

See,,even the little genius herself agrees,,so that's it,,just let Mitali hook you up,,and remember he is a giant so you will need a large fountain or maybe 2 small ones and lots of chocolate,,love yuh,,πŸ˜†
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago