Kinshuk hit, potential something or what else?

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I am going to say it again I am confused yet again and dnt know what i want from kinshuk. Kinshuk really has some amazing options to choose from if he is choosen for any of the shows he auditioned for. We have a definite hit with QH but limited screen time, than we have the potential hit/ flop with the life ok show and i know he has probably auditioned for something else. Since we know nothing about the life ok not going to be my dramatic self about it. But this aryan character( god i love that name watch MB love that kid whose name is also aryan once thought how great it would be if he played the grownup version of him). But apart from loving the name the characteristics of the character is carefree, happy go lucky, flirty and is a devoted to his big brother. Mmm when has kinshuk done that before i dnt know maybe all his character have a little of Aryan in them. I am flabbagasted as to why he would even audition for this character as well as the other 1. They so ordinary compared to the rest of his characters. And i know he would do great and be absolutely amazing and will make the character extra ordinary as he has done with all his characters and more than that, this has nothing to do with his acting ability coz he is awesome as we all know here. But i somehow feel kinshuk is playing it safe with these characters and wants a proper hit after bidaai. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and am very happy he is thinking like this and its about time if u ask me( if he is). But I dnt know beginning to feel as if the life ok show is a better option. The only way i see kinshuk doing aryan is if they plan to turn the character negative. A very Confused fan hope we get news about another role he has auditioned for this week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sandia ---I have seen so many posts from you today that ...I really hope our Hero says something for you...at least ...to sleep peacefully...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Don't worry so much dear...he knows what he has to do and we know we will support him no matter what!

So chill as of now...and wait...

And don't talk of MB - I simply LOVE that SHOW!

Haven't watched QH so no idea about it...

๐Ÿ˜Š Hope you are feeling better...๐Ÿ˜›

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
QH is the like #1 show on zee tv. And everyone actually wants Kinshuk as ayaan๐Ÿ˜› The whold QH forum wants kinshuk as ayaan. He gave the best audition & would match as KSG's bro. And he would be even better than the old ayaan. It could raise his career yaar
Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 11 years ago
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

QH is the like #1 show on zee tv. And everyone actually wants Kinshuk as ayaan๐Ÿ˜› The whold QH forum wants kinshuk as ayaan. He gave the best audition & would match as KSG's bro. And he would be even better than the old ayaan. It could raise his career yaar

yh i can understand what you are saying Jackie It will be good for Kinshuk and Yh My sis was saying that all the Quboolians have accepted him and i like dit Jackie hamara Kinny hai Sab ka dil jeet leta hai ye koi nayi baat nahi hai .. and Sandia the role Kinny is going to play in the show is Ayaan a Muslim boy ...so i would be really happy to see Kinny as A Muslim ...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Sandia ---I have seen so many posts from you today that ...I really hope our Hero says something for you...at least ...to sleep peacefully...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Don't worry so much dear...he knows what he has to do and we know we will support him no matter what!

So chill as of now...and wait...

And don't talk of MB - I simply LOVE that SHOW!

Haven't watched QH so no idea about it...

๐Ÿ˜Š Hope you are feeling better...๐Ÿ˜›

Yh agree with you Shanti dii we will just be haapy whatever he does But yh Qubool hai is a wonderful show i watch it from the first episode its wonderfulll i like it

MB means Madhubala right ?Oh ! If it Madhubala its simplyyy greatest show i love Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon yaar its one of a good show i love Rishbala !
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Sandia ---I have seen so many posts from you today that ...I really hope our Hero says something for you...at least ...to sleep peacefully...๐Ÿ˜ƒDon't worry so much dear...he knows what he has to do and we know we will support him no matter what!So chill as of now...and wait...And don't talk of MB - I simply LOVE that SHOW!Haven't watched QH so no idea about it...:)] Hope you are feeling better...[:D

ah so sweet i hope he does say something soon so that we can all get happy here. And dnt worry wnt say anything on mb wnt want to lose a friend over that show. Lol
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

QH is the like #1 show on zee tv. And everyone actually wants Kinshuk as ayaan๐Ÿ˜›The whold QH forum wants kinshuk as ayaan. He gave the best audition & would match as KSG's bro. And he would be even better than the old ayaan. It could raise his career yaar

true i know bt just the thought of limited screen time makes me sceptical. Bt always heard good things about the show so do want him in. Got to agree the way the qh fans on IF are responding to the news of his potential entry is amazing and just makes me want to see him on that show. Went on fb and saw the zeetv jodi page and the response again was amazing they cnt wait 4 him to be on the show. And its so nyc seeing others besides the regulars praise the man. I love that forum and the show already.
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

yh i can understand what you are saying Jackie It will be good for Kinshuk and Yh My sis was saying that all the Quboolians have accepted him and i like dit Jackie hamara Kinny hai Sab ka dil jeet leta hai ye koi nayi baat nahi hai .. and Sandia the role Kinny is going to play in the show is Ayaan a Muslim boy ...so i would be really happy to see Kinny as A Muslim ...

i also was hoping he plays either a christian or muslim boy next. So besides the show being good, fans accepted this is another reason to be happy if he does the role.