My POV regarding Kinshuk

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok so guys hear me out now. I thought it through and I think it would be great to see Kinshuk in QH. Firstly, i talked to the people on QH forum, and they would be really happy if Kinshuk was in the show. And they said that u should support him, and there will always be bashers, u can't get away from that, but u just ignore them. Alot people say he is really cute & stuff
Secondly, the guy who he could be replacing is a newcomer, and he doesn't have as many fans as kinshuk does for sure.
Thirdly, a lot of people know kinshuk and this show could possibly raise him to the top. And karan & Kinshuk could have really good brotherly chemistry!
Since Kinshuk is also famous, they're both be the lead. It'll be like Ranvir & Alekh.
So wat should support him.
Wat do u guys say?
Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree Jackie and this could be a much better choice for him even though he would be the 2nd lead. This show could definitely take him to the top and the show would also get a boast with him in it. His done an amazing job with his character the only problem has been that the show are pathetic.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jackie i am ready to support himin anythign he does yh it will be amazing to see Kinshuk and Karan together Omggg i cant believe they wi;ll be doing scenes together yaar loveKinshuk so i will be like supporting him and i want to see him as a muslim what can i get more i will be seeing him as a muslim character yaar !