Kinshuk on Qubool Hai Forum

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok guys u know the role kinshuk auditioned for as Ayaan in Qubool hai, well look at wat people have to say about itπŸ˜› They would actually like it if he was ayaan!

Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just went through the post overall he would be a welcome addition to the show. Loved how with just a clip he managed to get across what amazing actor he is to fans who havent watched him before. Couldnt help but laugh at comments that he looked older than the lead though. And that he didnt seem to be naughty or innocent enough 4 the role hai ram if he gets the role they are not going to know what hit them.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Something that confuses me is that why are some of the Asad and Zoya fans worried that if Kinshuk comes as Ayaan then there will be a track on Ayaan and Zoya? I swear I read somewhere that Zoya and Asad are engaged πŸ˜•
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well TBH I loved the character Ayaan Cause its a wonderful character i love the shayaris and speaking of Urdu its amazing Character But let see what Kinny takes up
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Something that confuses me is that why are some of the Asad and Zoya fans worried that if Kinshuk comes as Ayaan then there will be a track on Ayaan and Zoya? I swear I read somewhere that Zoya and Asad are engaged πŸ˜•

Fizu yh thye have engaged just for Zoya to stay back in India to get Visa Extended But they will have a triangle but Zoya and Asad Loves eachother a lot ..
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish Ayan ki co-star zoya ho...Jodies Badal jai...bohut maza aye ga