Mitali's new character

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Don't know who has surprised me more btw kitali kinshuk auditioning for an urban character or mitali doing a negative role when she hasnt really done the typical retarded bahu yet. Don't get me wrong its not as if i wanted to see her do that sort of role ever. But would have liked her to do a fun, romantic and modern role. From the little reading i did on that forum seems like her new character is bitter and serious. God hope i dnt turn into 1 of those fans who go on and on about when she is going to turn positive and when will we see her romance. God and did i mention that i dnt like the fact she is the 2nd lead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
These two are so irritating me. Especially Kinshuk. 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She's doing a negative role? I swear now I'm just confused because of their auditions and that, I only get this confused when it comes to a hard math question 😕
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm still confused with all that, first with Kinshuk and then with Mitali. It seems that her character has grey shades, i think. I also would prefer to saw her in a new show as the lead and not as a remplacement especially and parallel lead coz she deserves a proper role. But, maybe if her character changes in the story that would be interesting and the PH of that show is very good and famous so it would be advantageous for her to work with them. On a other part, for us we'll get the opportunity to watch her again... it's really muddled !!!! 😳
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Mitali's talent will stand out in this role...though I haven't watched this show as yet..

I think an artiste should try different roles and make a difference to the show that's all matters...

All the best Mitali...you will come up with a great performance for sure!
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Don't know what else to add except for that I am sure she must have known what she was getting herself in for and I think she did say while doing Afsar that she'd like to do a negative role at some time, so here's her chance, and also they are hoping her introduction will bring more spice/popularity to the show as well, so this will be an opportunity for her to try something different.
As for her coming back as a main lead,,I am sure it will happen again,,this is just the beginning of her success,,
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

I'm still confused with all that, first with Kinshuk and then with Mitali. It seems that her character has grey shades, i think. I also would prefer to saw her in a new show as the lead and not as a remplacement especially and parallel lead coz she deserves a proper role. But, maybe if her character changes in the story that would be interesting and the PH of that show is very good and famous so it would be advantageous for her to work with them. On a other part, for us we'll get the opportunity to watch her again... it's really muddled !!!! 😳

Yes...you said it...a good PH also matters and sometimes choosing a second/parallel lead and doing it well also helps an artiste to progress...as one improves with healthy competition...

I think she will do well...