Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Sorry but I think, there is a misunderstanding coz i'm not talking about the main lead Zoya but an other character who is Humeira aka Ketaki Kadam. If it was Zoya so, yeah i completly agree with you.

sorry i got confused i was thinking u where speaking about sana for some reason.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

After all I read...I just have one request-----

He should be given proper screen space...and dialogues to deliver...not just stand around...

He will put his heart and soul into any role...

I would LOVE him with an established actress as in the past it was with new comers..and he DID do well with them too... this area if explored will be worth watching...

After hearing the kinshuk has audition for Ayaans role i was like they will have to change ayaans character and give him more screenspace and i would love to see him as ayaan character for two reasons 1 is i would get what i want he will be playing a muslim guy 2 he will be saying Shayaris and i want to see him doing these two thing and speaking Urdu!
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And yh talking about the actress Humeira in it they will have to change her to look good with Kinshuk cause shes is too little to match with Kinshuk ,,!
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I remember my wish was to see him as a shayar...if not one... at least who said some shayari...as a part of his role!😊