I hope kinshuk dnt do that show

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I am so confused on what i want from kinshuk on 1 hand i am relieved that he hasnt signed for that life ok show and on the other hand want him back now. That channel reeks of badness, that actress dnt seem to be much of an actor and she dnt match him in anyway. But looks are just minor for me coz really if u can act I will love u and i dnt care how u look. (currently watching a local programme and the 1 guy looks like a baboon and I love him).

I think the major problem for me is that i was expecting him to do something totally diff from his other characters just as he did before. An urban guy i dnt know am abit shocked he even auditioned for it coz all his characters somehow are modern, flirty, romantic so really dnt get why he would even audition it. Him auditioning for an urban guy is more shocking than him going bald for a role.

Actually kinshuk go bald, grow a beard, be a religious freak, look ugly and make the impossible possible( your eyes are captivating enough some actors need dialogue u dnt), even do a mute character, do a fat character but doing an urban character on a shitty channel with a shitty actress please dnt do it kinshuk.

I have gotten used to expecting the unexpected with u but u doing another urban(think i need to find a dictionary meaning for that word) character is shocking and not so much unexpected. But if u do it will support u not just a 100% but 200% coz i trust your judgement totally.

Last thing just be careful this time whilst signing really think u need to make certain conditions in your contract when u do sigh up for a role. Most fans just watch for u in any case we not going to think bad of u if u make demands like for instance dnt waste my time and make me do nothing but stand around for weeks. And how about asking to have creative input in the shows u do from now on. U know when a show is not worth watching. U knew for months that AB had a pathetic storyline and i know u didnt even need to know the trps to know this.

But again will watch anything u in.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Don't worry he'll make a wise decision and what is best for him.
Just hope for the best.
sandiab thumbnail
I hope so Jackie he has been mislead in the past dnt want that to happen again. And if he does choose that character he will do so coz the character is interesting and has a story to tell. Guess this wait of knowing if he is going to do it or not is driving me crazy.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
What an emotional heartfelt letter/comment Sandia. I truly admire you for "your to the point attitude" and "your no-nonsense don't give me that crap" from your love. But for me I dread seeing Kinny as a bald-headed monk, although I know he said he would like to do that in the future, but silently I hoped not. As for the urban type romantic guy, we've all seen him play it to perfection, but we don't know sweetie what and why his reasons might be, and I know he will not disappoint us, and I know we will support him. Let's just be patient sweetie.
About having an input, I think he did at times in the past, and just the mention of Afsar Bitiya and they knowing it was coming to an end made me choke up as usual; because for me this is where their true acting skills shined. They (Prishna) gave us closeness and beautiful moments which they know we wanted and did it so well even though they were heartbroken and cheated.
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Lisa i love your comment u know me extremely impatient and when i dnt know something my imagination starts going wild and comes up with the weirdest theories. I really need info on that character than will feel much better about everything.

Lol u dnt want to see kinshuk bald u know he might rock it just like that hottie from prison break.

As for input know he should give his input in bidaai days but not sure of this show. Heard once they where doing touch therapy coz things where getting to heated for on sets.
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I get so nervous everytime i watch his audition! 😭
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly, Kinshuk is able to do this role as we saw in the audition and especially thank to his talent but, he'll not suit the girl which the character is opposite coz for me she is too young and don't see him as the parallel lead and Asad's (aka KSG) brother. After all, he deserves much more than a remplacement and a parallel lead role. Let's hope for the best, i think it's the best solution though we don't have the choice even if it's irritating. 😕
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After all I read...I just have one request-----

He should be given proper screen space...and dialogues to deliver...not just stand around...

He will put his heart and soul into any role...

I would LOVE him with an established actress as in the past it was with new comers..and he DID do well with them too... this area if explored will be worth watching...
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Honestly, Kinshuk is able to do this role as we saw in the audition and especially thank to his talent but, he'll not suit the girl which the character is opposite coz for me she is too young and don't see him as the parallel lead and Asad's (aka KSG) brother. After all, he deserves much more than a remplacement and a parallel lead role. Let's hope for the best, i think it's the best solution though we don't have the choice even if it's irritating. 😕

she looks young omg no way i am so sorry for saying this i never ever thought i would say this but the caps fits she looks like his aunty. After writing comments by others that all this about his last 3 co-stars looking like his aunties it really does mean me to say that.
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandiab

she looks young omg no way i am so sorry for saying this i never ever thought i would say this but the caps fits she looks like his aunty. After writing comments by others that all this about his last 3 co-stars looking like his aunties it really does mean me to say that.

Sorry but I think, there is a misunderstanding coz i'm not talking about the main lead Zoya but an other character who is Humeira aka Ketaki Kadam. If it was Zoya so, yeah i completly agree with you.