Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you so much for these clips...I can see my dreams coming true...

Kinshuk - in thos " Hindi" and "Urdu shabd" to make my day!

Guess we can have loads of shayari too by this handsome hero ----My Hero!!!!

Kinshuk - I am super happy with this new avataar which will force me to actually write a lot on YOU!!!!

Kinshuk---What can I say about you?????

Jis waqt khuda ne tumhe banaaya hoga,
ek saroor sa uske dil pe chhaya hoga,
pehle socha hoga tujhe jannat mein rakh le,
phir usse mera khayaal aaya hoga.😊

prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Moni and Fizu for sharing those video. y God ! what can i say about our dear Kinshuk ?! As usual, he shows us that he is the best. Now, waiting for his return in our TV.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haii Allah he is hott OMG OOMGGG Pink suit him so well yaar he is looking smashing hot OMGG Look at his expression yaar amazing this guy surely kill me i don't know why he is Magic!! i think its for the same show well lets see what happen i want his best to happen !
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Yeh but when Qabool Hai started AB was still airing, Kinshuk won't take up another show while he is doing one Anjum 😊

If it is four lions show there are looking for a new Ayaan cause they had some misunderstanding with Rishab and they sacked him so maybe is it this one maybe Kinny auditioned for it.. lets see ..
anjumluvkinny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think kinshuk would came again in zee tv channel,even i don't want kinshuk to play ayaan character,,,,it my pov
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ayaan is not a Main lead (How much I know ) ,And I don't want Kinshuk in a show where He is not Male lead . I want to see him ONLY & ONLY as MALE PROTAGONIST
anjumluvkinny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreeing with u moni,i really want kinshuk as a MALE PROTAGONIST
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Isn't it like confirmed that Kinny will be in that Life Ok Show as the Male lead?
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fizu I asked from Sanhu And she told me that kinshuk still haven't signed anything yet 😕 . And NO!! LIfe ok show was never confirmed . There was not even a single Statement from Kinshuk about this nor from PH . Somewhere I feel that This news is just to create Buzz about the show . But Lets see .Just want him in Good Popular Channel with Striking Show and Rocking Great Talented established Actress as his Costar . FOR A CHANGE !! Don't want Kinshuk opp any newcomer or Unknown Face now . I just want him with Top Actresses .
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Fizu I asked from Sanhu And she told me that kinshuk still haven't signed anything yet 😕 . And NO!! LIfe ok show was never confirmed . There was not even a single Statement from Kinshuk about this nor from PH . Somewhere I feel that This news is just to create Buzz about the show . But Lets see .Just want him in Good Popular Channel with Striking Show and Rocking Great Talented established Actress as his Costar . FOR A CHANGE !! Don't want Kinshuk opp any newcomer or Unknown Face now . I just want him with Top Actresses .

OMG Seriously? 😲 Well now I am seriously hoping he comes on SP, the wait continues then 😭 miss him soo much 😭