Kinshuk's Audition Clip for that Life Ok Show

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Kinshuk's Audition Clip for that Life Ok Show 😳:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_i9LsTuvSo[/YOUTUBE]
Ok honestly I had no idea what was going on until I was halfway through the clip, I realised the scene was in a car I think, I was too distracted by his sexy smile to notice what was going on πŸ˜† 😳 then I watched it again and his smile distracted me again πŸ˜† but I must clap for Kinshuk πŸ‘ If I was sitting there doing an audition I would burst out laughing after saying the first word of the first line 🀣
Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
oh my god Fiza,,where on earth did you get that???😊
Kinshuk looked so handsome,,as usual,,of course,,❀️
You were distracted by his smile,,,no,,did you not see his biceps,,oh my word,,they have gotten so much firmer and bigger,,πŸ‘πŸΌ
oh Kinshuk what are you doing to us,,
Thanks for sharing Fiza,,sorry if I sounded naughty,,πŸ˜‰
P.S. don't think it's a car scene,,had an umbrella or something,,but who cares just look at kinny and enjoy his wonderful charm,,
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks a lottt Fiizuuu for this . OMGG!! Can't even tell u how I felt seeing Kinshuk Acting after like agesss . OMGG how Dashing , Cutee He looked in Blue 😳 . And Don't Worry ..me2 was totally adoring his charming Face through out the video , only to realizing it once it got finished πŸ˜† . But From the Video what i guessed about his character is that he gonna be Flirty kind of Guy who lives his own life . Interesting one😳 . Lets see What Nextt for us and KM in future . Hope to see our hotiee soon back on TV Screen .
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

oh my god Fiza,,where on earth did you get that???😊

Kinshuk looked so handsome,,as usual,,of course,,❀️
You were distracted by his smile,,,no,,did you not see his biceps,,oh my word,,they looked so much firmer and bigger,,πŸ‘πŸΌ
oh Kinshuk what are you doing to us,,
Thanks for sharing Fiza,,sorry if I sounded naughty,,πŸ˜‰
P.S. don't think it's a car scene,,had an umbrella or something,,but who cares just look at kinny and enjoy his wonderful charm,,

I got it from somewhere πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› I got it from the internet πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† and like I said I was distracted by his smile πŸ˜† and yep they are 😳 and yeh I didn't actually understand what was going on πŸ˜†
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Thanks a lottt Fiizuuu for this . OMGG!! Can't even tell u how I felt seeing Kinshuk Acting after like agesss . OMGG how Dashing , Cutee He looked in Blue 😳 . And Don't Worry ..me2 was totally adoring his charming Face through out the video , only to realizing it once it got finished πŸ˜† . But From the Video what i guessed about his character is that he gonna be Flirty kind of Guy who lives his own life . Interesting one😳 . Lets see What Nextt for us and KM in future . Hope to see our hotiee soon back on TV Screen .

Your Welcome Moni and yep me too and I think there's more to the character, the audition only showed a small part, because to me it looked like the character was married and the show will obviously start with him being not married, this week has given us a lot of Kinshuk news πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Your Welcome Moni and yep me too and I think there's more to the character, the audition only showed a small part, because to me it looked like the character was married and the show will obviously start with him being not married, this week has given us a lot of Kinshuk news πŸ˜ƒ

KM's char is married here ? How did u guessed that ? 😊 . And did u noticed FINALLY!! We know Actual Height of KM , And it's 5'10 πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

KM's char is married here ? How did u guessed that ? 😊 . And did u noticed FINALLY!! We know Actual Height of KM , And it's 5'10 πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Well I said it looked like ☺️ honestly it looked like an after marriage scene and he is droping his wife off to the parlour πŸ˜† and Zoya knew his height, she told me before πŸ˜ƒ
She could be his GF as well Fizu πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . But Anyways Let us wait & Watch πŸ˜ƒ . Oh Zoya told u about his height ? Thatzz good 😊
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

She could be his GF as well Fizu πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . But Anyways Let us wait & Watch πŸ˜ƒ . Oh Zoya told u about his height ? Thatzz good 😊

Lol but I have never heard of any BF taking his GF to the parlour but yeh lets wait and watch and yep she did πŸ˜ƒ
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
looks like someone he's interested in,,he's so flirty,,πŸ˜‰
he threw umbrella away,,then looked as if he asking to dance or something,,or like call me,,so sweet,,
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago