Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

He loved the thread 😃😃😃 I'm soo happy, it feels like an accomplishment 😆 and he loved the VMs 😃😃 and I'm soo happy he said 2as far as work is concerned you'll see me soon" that means our rockstar is returning soon 😃😃

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This have to be the Best news I have ehared till now . GOSH!! He is such a cutipieee and sweetipieee . He loved his Bday Thread and VM's and His statement related to his work clearly indicates that he defo gonna return soon 😃 .

Gals U all Really worked hard to make his B'day Very Speacial for him and for his Crazyyy fans . Thanks so much for it .

@Fizu

Yes it really feels so awesome to know that Kinny loved the thread and VM's .He saw it . So happy for u , Jackie and others . CONGRATZZ . MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 👍🏼
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

This have to be the Best news I have ehared till now . GOSH!! He is such a cutipieee and sweetipieee . He loved his Bday Thread and VM's and His statement related to his work clearly indicates that he defo gonna return soon 😃 .

Gals U all Really worked hard to make his B'day Very Speacial for him and for his Crazyyy fans . Thanks so much for it .

@Fizu

Yes it really feels so awesome to know that Kinny loved the thread and VM's .He saw it . So happy for u , Jackie and others . CONGRATZZ . MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 👍🏼

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 I can't stop smiling, Heard some great news in days, I am sooo happy and yes yes yes he loved the VMS 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 and yep Moni MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
YAY! OUR ROCKSTARS GONNA RETURN SOON, I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING THIS OUTLOUD 😆 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

YAY! OUR ROCKSTARS GONNA RETURN SOON, I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING THIS OUTLOUD 😆 😃

Yuppp Want him Back soon . Yupieee *Screams Loud* 🥳 . But I want him some other Show ..not in that Life Ok Show 😛 . But Anyways If He signs it then surely It have to be something in it 😊
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
he really is the best,,is he not,,love and respect him even more,,
love you lots,,more and more Kinshuk,,
I Love You
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Yuppp Want him Back soon . Yupieee *Screams Loud* 🥳 . But I want him some other Show ..not in that Life Ok Show 😛 . But Anyways If He signs it then surely It have to be something in it 😊

You know its obvious he got more offers from different channels, he might come in another channel 😳 and I CAN'T WAIT 😃😃😃
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yep Fiza,,he wants to surprise us,,he knows how much we miss him,,
WE LOVE YOU KINSHUK
Love

Originally posted by: trinilisa

yep Fiza,,he wants to surprise us,,he knows how much we miss him,,

WE LOVE YOU KINSHUK
Love

Lisa This Guy always surprises infact shock all of his fans by his comeback and by his New Role .I am so damnn sure about the same happening with his next show as well 😉😳