Kinshuk Mahajan's Msg for Fans

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Here is a Msg kinshuk Just Forwaded to me for all his Fans!!😃

Hiii, Kinshuk here
hope you guys are doing well.. i was going through the pages on net and was Extremely overwhelmed by the wishes..Luved the VMS...i am amazed to see the hard work you guys have put in and heartily reciprocate the love and wishes..Its a big task for me to live up to your expectations and as far as work is concerned you'll see me soon:D
Thanks a lot for all your love and support !
Yours Kinshuk Mahajan ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This have to be the Best news I have heared till now . GOSH!! He is such a cutipieee and sweetipieee . He loved his Bday Thread and VM's and His statement related to his work clearly indicates that he defo gonna return soon 😃 .

Gals U all Really worked hard to make his B'day Very Speacial for him and for his Crazyyy fans . Thanks so much for it .

It really feels so awesome to know that Kinny loved the thread and VM's .He saw it . So happy for u , Jackie and others . CONGRATZZ . MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 👍🏼

@Saniha

Sanhu , Felt awesome to see u here . How should I thank u for passing the Awesome Messg of our Hotieee to all of us . Thank u Jaan 🤗 . Tune mera Din Raat sab bana diya . Bas Ab jaldi se Kiku ki koi aachi si comeback News bhi le aa 😃
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

This have to be the Best news I have heared till now . GOSH!! He is such a cutipieee and sweetipieee . He loved his Bday Thread and VM's and His statement related to his work clearly indicates that he defo gonna return soon 😃 .

Gals U all Really worked hard to make his B'day Very Speacial for him and for his Crazyyy fans . Thanks so much for it .

It really feels so awesome to know that Kinny loved the thread and VM's .He saw it . So happy for u , Jackie and others . CONGRATZZ . MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 👍🏼

@Saniha

Sanhu , Felt awesome to see u here . Ho should I thank u for passing the Awesome Messg of our Hotieee to all of us . Thank u Jaan 🤗 . Tune mera Din Raat sab bana diya . Bas Ab jaldi se Kiku ki koi aachi si comeback News bhi le aa 😃

🤗

check out the facebook page too..he visits it regularly
Edited by SanihaKaKinshuk - 11 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

🤗

check out the facebook page too..he visits it regularly

Yupp I always do check it regularly . But Tell me one thing , His FB Account got hacked , So From which account He visits his FB Page ?

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Yupp I always do check it regularly . But Tell me one thing , His FB Account got hacked , So From which account He visits his FB Page ?

i asked him the same thing today...he said he doesnt have any facebook account but he only checks the KM Official page from some random account
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...This is so nice...Kinshuk sending a message for his fans!

Thank you Kinshuk for this and you are so so so sweet and amazing...

Thanks Saniha for passing it on to us...

Waiting for your comeback now Kinshuk!
anjumluvkinny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kinshuk u r so sweet n humble person,,,,love u so much n thx for sharing 😊
JasluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Love u always Kinshuk...Our Love and Support always will be there with u kinshuk ❤️
Thanx for sharing Saniha 😃
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWWW This is why i love him sooo much Sach Mein Missing you loadss Hottie please cum back soon i know Jackie or fIZU MADE A WONDERFUL THREAD HOW ON EARTH HE WOINT LIKE IT YAAR .. Saniha jii seeing you after agesss tfs !