Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

🤣🤣🤣 lol yep, Atom Bomb 🤣🤣 and yeh I remembered when me and Jackie were thinking of how KinYa's baby will be and thinking of names as well and I was like we should have asked that in the Zing Mag thing and now we got another chance so I finally asked it 🤣🤣 I hope I get an answer 🤣🤣 I don't think KinYa even thought about having a child let alone wonder how it will look like and what name it will have 🤣🤣🤣

I am still like this 🤣 by thinking abt ur Questions and can really imagine Kinshuk's Red Tomato Face with Embarassmet and Our Naughty Smirk by seeing his face 🤣🤣
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I am still like this 🤣 by thinking abt ur Questions and can really imagine Kinshuk's Red Tomato Face with Embarassmet and Our Naughty Smirk by seeing his face 🤣🤣

🤣🤣 I couldn't sleep last night, I was laughing while thinking of that question I asked KM 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

🤣🤣 I couldn't sleep last night, I was laughing while thinking of that question I asked KM 🤣🤣

He would be like UFF..YEH PAGALII FANS..INKA KUCH NAHI HO SAKTA...KM INKA BHALA KAREIN 🤣🤣
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

He would be like UFF..YEH PAGALII FANS..INKA KUCH NAHI HO SAKTA...KM INKA BHALA KAREIN 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣 after seeing our Krazzyness his reaction:
Hehehee Nice one Fizu 😆