Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yh Jackie i an waiting aswell yaar cant wait !
JasluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I am also waiting Jackie 😊
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm also waiting... I can't wait for his interview
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I am eagerly waiting for these three things
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jackie 2&3 is close now 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 and Zing Mag I think its coming out in the last week of April now like I had predicted before

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Jackie 2&3 is close now 😃 and Zing Mag I think its coming out in the last week of April now like I had predicted before

I couldn't even ask Questions to Kinshuk for ZA Prod interview .THey gave only one day . I saw the Post today when it got closed . I wish I could have also asked my Questions to KM 😭😭 . But Anyways ..My Bad Luck . But I am Very happy to read all questions of other Fans . I am very excited for KM's Interview and his New show 😳 .

Oh ZingMag Interview is coming Last week of April ? how do u know Fizu ?
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I couldn't even ask Questions to Kinshuk for ZA Prod interview .THey gave only one day . I saw the Post today when it got closed . I wish I could have also asked my Questions to KM 😭😭 . But Anyways ..My Bad Luck . But I am Very happy to read all questions of other Fans . I am very excited for KM's Interview and his New show 😳 .

Oh ZingMag Interview is coming Last week of April ? how do u know Fizu ?

I asked my questions 😃 😛 Embarrassed I asked him some crazy questions as well 😆 I asked what he will name his kids, he'd be embaressed 😆 and I also told him I want him to join twitter Embarrassed 😆 and because I was checking a few months of when Zing Mag came out and my prediction was first week or last week then somewhere along the line I thought it would come out on his Bday but Its last week now

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

I asked my questions 😃 😛 😳 I asked him some crazy questions as well 😆 I asked what he will name his kids, he'd be embaressed 😆 and I also told him I want him to join twitter 😳 😆 and because I was checking a few months of when Zing Mag came out and my prediction was first week or last week then somewhere along the line I thought it would come out on his Bday but Its last week now

Hehe Fizu Yeah I read all Questions , And Urs ones were really Awesome 😆 . I think it will act as an Atom Bomb which will get drop on Kinshuk. Specially regarding his Family Planning and his kids 🤣🤣
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Hehe Fizu Yeah I read all Questions , And Urs ones were really Awesome 😆 . I think it will act as an Atom Bomb which will get drop on Kinshuk. Specially regarding his Family Planning and his kids 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 lol yep, Atom Bomb 🤣🤣 and yeh I remembered when me and Jackie were thinking of how KinYa's baby will be and thinking of names as well and I was like we should have asked that in the Zing Mag thing and now we got another chance so I finally asked it 🤣🤣 I hope I get an answer 🤣🤣 I don't think KinYa even thought about having a child let alone wonder how it will look like and what name it will have 🤣🤣🤣