Honestly I'm not sure now -_-

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Honestly I don't want Kinshuk to pick that show on Life Ok, if he does then its up to him, I'm still gonna watch it for him 😳 😆 anyway, there are some reasons why Kinshuk might not pick that show, my reasons why I don't want him to is that first of all the Channel is not that popular and don't have the greatest TRPs and TRPs are kind of the reason why shows get pulled off air, some Life Ok shows have actually only lasted for 3 Months and I don't want that to happen to Kinshuk, also the Channel is not... I don't know how to say it but kind of like they are not proffessional, the way they treated Angad was just WRONG! Angad deserves better and Kinshuk and Angad being great friends, Kinshuk would obviously know what happened to him and maybe Kinshuk won't work with that Channel, I know I said I won't say anything until Kinshuk himself says something but I had to make this post and my good friend from the other post I made also said the same. But who knows whats gonna happen next.

Edited
Well now I'm not sure, and I just want to say Kinshuk if your reading this then you pick what you want and all your fans will obviously support you 😃
Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ya i kind of hope he says no. And hope some miracle would happen & he would get a show opposite SHILPA.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

ya i kind of hope he says no. And hope some miracle would happen & he would get a show opposite SHILPA.

same here and also I'm sure Kinshuk's been getting more offers so who knows he might pick one of them or any new ones he gets instead of this, Kinshuk's name is just being mentioned in all these articles but nothing from Kinshuk himself
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fizu , I would still say thatI want to wait for Kinshuk's statement . Coz MOst imp is Kinshuk and his opinion and happiness . If It is there , then me2 will be happy .
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Fizu , I would still say thatI want to wait for Kinshuk's statement . Coz MOst imp is Kinshuk and his opinion and happiness . If It is there , then me2 will be happy .

Yeh I was just saying my POV and yeh lets just wait and see what Kinshuk says and yeh like I said if Kinshuk's happy then so am I 😳
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U know Fizu i also dnt know about this show firstly another urban, modern character by kinshuk just dnt know. I mean his last 3 characters have beem modern so dnt see the need for him to do another modern character even if he is going to be the rude, arrogant boss guy in the show. Dnt know if the angad issue will affect him much coz their careers are sep only thing he might do is take advice from him and me more alert with them. Coz angad said that he would do a zeetv show and i think evry1 knows kinshuk dnt like zee. Bt again what happened with Angad was really bad so
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Kinshuk - Please come back in a show which will tap your potential to the fullest!

That's all I can say...You need to test yourself with challenging roles that you haven't explored before!

Of course , you will have our support in whatever you choose once you have done that!
Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think they just want to hype the show by mentioning Kinshuk name so The show will start good LOL !!!!!

Well Fizu that the same view i have abt this article i just dont want him on Life OK after hearing about Angad i just dont want him to come on it i want HIM IN Jhalak dikhla jaa please can some1 tell him come on Jhalak !!!
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fiza u r right...Life ok popular nahi hai or Trp bi low hai ...I think so kinny can't work this channel
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

U know Fizu i also dnt know about this show firstly another urban, modern character by kinshuk just dnt know. I mean his last 3 characters have beem modern so dnt see the need for him to do another modern character even if he is going to be the rude, arrogant boss guy in the show. Dnt know if the angad issue will affect him much coz their careers are sep only thing he might do is take advice from him and me more alert with them. Coz angad said that he would do a zeetv show and i think evry1 knows kinshuk dnt like zee. Bt again what happened with Angad was really bad so

@Bold, thats true, hey Sandia where are you? I don't see you on twitter