~HAPPY BIRTHDAY DaBaANg ROcKsTaR KINSHUK MAHAJAN!~

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

RECENT NEWS:
KINSHUK has been offered a new show on LifeOk!
Let's see what his decision is πŸ˜‰
Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Personal Life

17th April, a small Chota sa, Cute sa baacha was born, he was grew up to be ever so adorable and full of mischief, seriously you should read his childhood stories, well anyway yeah, Kinshuk aka Mannu Mahajan was born, the son of Arun and Poonam Mahajan.

Then Years later this adorable, mischievous little boy grew up to be the dangerously handsome, Dabaang Rockstar Kinshuk Mahajan:

^^Seriously dangerously Hawt isn't he?

As you know Jackie already told you about his Professional life, now its time for me to tell you about how much I know of his personal life, throughout this kid turning into a Rockstar journey of Kinshuk's, he like everyone else fell in love, He fell in love with Divya Gupta, their love story is just soo wonderful, it makes me smile all the time:

Their love story went something like this:

They have been together for a long time around 10 years (I may be wrong, I'm not exactly a genius in Maths πŸ˜†) since they met in tuition class, enough of me talking, let's hear it through KinYa themselves:

Kinshuk says "I met Divya when I was in 11th standard at our economics tuition classes. Initially I was a shy boy and was very reluctant to interact with people. But Divya, on the contrary, was a very interactive girl and intelligent as well. I realized that she is a very sensible and intelligent girl and that's what caught me. Initially, we used to interact for notes and clearing the doubts. But the look I had was not so impressive; I used to be with my glasses, oily hair and was the silent boy".

And...

Divya says "But I felt him really cute at first sight because of the glasses he was wearing. I remember he was wearing a blue shirt and I was wearing a pink top, and he used to speak fast and I loved his voice".

Then...

Kinshuk continues "After the economics class I used to have other classes also which I bunked later on so that I could talk more to Divya when we headed back home. In spite of having a bicycle I used to pull it walking with her nearly for one km".

And then...

Divya adds in "We used to talk a lot outside my house, and even after getting home we used to feel the need to talk to each other".

Oye Hoy, so sweet right, he bunked classes for her as well, that is just soo sweet πŸ˜‰, anyway carrying on 😳:

The next step, the declaration...

Kinshuk states "It was after three months that I told her about my feelings (5th September). And at first she said no because she was also confused"

Divya says "After two to three months he popped up the question to me for which I said no. I really I don't know why I said that, but I knew I really loved him because I wanted to be 200% sure and not just 100%. And one fine day when we went for lunch I told him about my feelings".

What a fine day that was indeed, now they are my favourite couple KinYa πŸ˜ƒ 😳

Kinshuk adds in "Then after college I came to Mumbai to get a hold on my career and more than me, she was sure that I can become an actor for which she always encouraged me".

See, aren't they just made for each other πŸ˜ƒ

And then so on as days went by their relationship got stronger I guess, such a wonderful love story they have. And that's about all I planned to write about his personal life 😳

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

~Jackie~

KINSHUK MAHAJAN. Where do I even begin?😳 The name just gives me goosebumps. This is my first year of celebrating your birthday, and I feel so honored that I got to make this thread along with Fiza. I've only known you for a year or so, and I feel like i've known you my entire life. The first time I saw you was in Afsar bitiya, right on the prishna confession episode. I thought you were a fresh, goodlooking guy, unquie new face. You looked really good in the black kurta. Zee tv guys were really goodlooking, but you were the one that stole my heart away. In this one year, I watched every episode of Bidaai, Chand chupa badal main, and Afsar Bitiya. I saw every single interview, read every single article, and I know every little thing about you. You are my wallpaper on my ipod and laptop. Thats why my friends say i have KOD (Kinshuk Obbsession Disorder)☺️ Not only do your looks attract me, but the type person you are attracts me even more. The most honest, loyal, trustworthy, and down to earth guy i've ever seen in my life. I've learned so much from you about relationships and friendships.
You have grown up so much! And today is your BIRTHDAYYY!!πŸ€— I've been waiting for this day for so long! You don't even know that I exist, but I am more excited for your birthday instead of mine. You're 27 years old but you still look like a little kid! I wonder who'll look more cute, you or your kids?! ;) Hope you love your new age. It loves you because it looks good on you. You are as hot as all those candles on your birthday cake. You are so strong minded, professional, beautiful, funny, cool, amazing, talented person. And did I mention sexy as can be?☺️ You deserve every happiness in the world. I hope this year brings you the best offers, and great surprises. I hope you become even more famous and rule the world. I'm waiting for the day when you will be the #1 star of bollywood. Though you will always me #1 for me no matter what. May you have the time of your life on your birthday with your friends & family. I wish you the best of luck for your future projects. I hope you enjoy your birthday as much as I enjoy watching you every second of my life :)
p.s i really want to see u opposite shilpa anand. hehe πŸ˜ƒ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SWEETHEART KINSHUK :)πŸ₯³
Divya, if you are reading this, you are the luckiest woman on the planet! Give your husband millions of birthday kisses on behalf of his fans! ;D And tell him to come back onscreen because his crazy fans are getting so impatient! I'm sure he'll listen to you. πŸ˜‰

~Fiza~

Happy Birthday Kinshuk Mahajan the Ultimate Dabaang Rockstar,😎 you seriously are amazing, your a hero to some, a role model to some, a handsome hunk to some actually all, a seriously talented actor, you are just seriously, amazingly the best! I don't know what to say, you leave me speechless all the time. especially with that new photo shoot and the shirtless one just left me thinking of words to say but all I could say was HAWT!☺️ - carrying on, you're a humble person; you are down to earth, you are a fabulous prankster, you are a Rockstar😎A Dabaang Rockstar, you are amazing, you are just the best Kinshuk Mahajan, like I said you leave me speechless so all I can say is that You Kinshuk Mahajan are the Best and better than the Rest! I'm tripping over words to say to you but if you could read my mind you would know how Krazzy I am over you. Happy Birthday Dabaang Rockstar Kinshuk Mahajan!πŸ₯³

-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Urshie:

Happy Birthday to you Kinshuk Mahajan...Wish you all the success and happiness that this year can bring. Your truly a Rockstar. Loved you as Viren Sood and Pinto Singh. Missing you so much onscreen, Waiting for your return eagerly. So hoping your back soon to light the screen on fire. Hope you are enjoying your day. You truly an amazing talented cute loveable person.

Love Ursh

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Balloons and bubbles

We're sending your way'

Along with good wishes'

For a Happy Birthday Kinshuk

We hope all your presents

Bring you much pleasure

And when it ' all over,

The memory you'll treasure.

Have a great Birthday

paviluvsvirika

kinshuk happy birthday!
hope this is the best day so far
we all luv u xxx

sandiab

Happy birthday kinshuk just like always I am wishing that love, happiness and success stalk you in each step of your life. You are not only a great actor but a great human being and I just love u. Stay as humble, noble and sweet as you are and come back soon with a new show all your fans are miss your to much. Mwah

Meena Mir

I wish you a very happy bday :)

moniluvskinshuk

" May this Birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with Happy memories , Wonderful moments , and shining dreams HAPPY BIRTHDAY my Hero "

Loads and Loads and Loads and loadsss of Love , blessings from your millions of Crazy True Loyal Fans Kinshuk ❀️

kmfan_2

My Birthday Wishes for you Kinshuk!

God bless you!

Shanti

trinilisa

MY HANDSOME PRINCE CHARMING KINSHUK MAHAJAN

KINSHUK, YOU HAVE IMPRINTED YOUR IMAGE IN MY HEART FOREVER WITH YOUR CHARMING SMILE & WARM KIND PERSONALITY

MAY YOU ALWAYS FIND HAPPINESS AROUND YOU

MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

MAY YOU ALWAYS STAY AS SWEET AS YOU ARE

FOREVER YOU WILL BE MY SUPERSTAR

LOVE HUGS & KISSES ARE SENT FROM ME TO YOU,,LOVE ALWAYS

Happy Birthday Scrap

Nidha Kinrul

A very Happy birthday kinshuk. may all your dreams & wishes come true...May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Ragvir_Prishna (Azifa)

Happy Birthday Kinshuk, hope you have a great day, love you and miss you loads.

CrazyFans1

Nehasamrendra

Hey kinshuk . Happy Happy Happy Bday To D Cutest Actor & Husband Possible πŸ˜ƒ . My god shower more n more happiness , luv & success in ur life . Luv Luv Luv Luv Luv U ❀️

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

~KULSUM~

Happy Birthday jAAN!! Many Many Happy Returns of the Day! Mein Dua Karoonghi ke aap ki Iss Birthday par Bohut Saari Khushiyan Mile Allah App ki Zindagii mein Koi gham nahi aaye .. mein apni khud ki Birthday par itni excited nahi hoti jitni ke tumhare Birthday par hoti hoon aur kya Likho I love you soo Much AND one thing Missing you alottt Come Back Hottie !

I may be far away from you

But you are the resident of

my heart'

So I am wishing a great

Birthday to the resident of my

heart. You live in my heart

forever.

Wishing you happiness
To welcome each morning,
Wishing you laughter
To make your heart sing.
Wishing you friendship
Sharing and caring,
And all of the joy
The birthday can bring
!

Ugta hua Suraj dua de aapko,
khilta hua phool Khushbu de aapko,
Mai to kuch de nahi sakta,
Dene wala Lambi umar de aapko'
*Happy Birth Day*

I hope all your dreams cometrue and Allah Bless you with lots and lots of Love,happiness,good health and Success ...

~Sara Rafeek~

I love you kinny. you are one of most cutest and of course one of the best actor in the industry we have. Happyy birthday to you. may you get long life with loads of happiness. may you get shower with success. you are the best love you and miss you a lot. come back soon and enjoy your day and god bless you.

~Arun~

Many many happy returns of the day.May God bless you with lot of happiness.

~Simran (Shriya)~

happy birthday kinny...May God bless you and give u success and happiness all the way!!enjoy your day

~Arti~

Kinshuk wish you a very happy birthday may your all birthday wishes come true and each moment in your life be as wonderful as you.. these wishes full of my luv are sent to make your special day a day which you remember as the happiest day you have ever had and stay bright with success in your dayz... muhhh

~Vaishali~
''Hey Kinshuk many many happy returns of the day
Kinshuk tum life me bohot sari success pao aur dher
sare beautiful n romantic shows karo ...
aur hamari ye wish tumhe lag jaye aur tumhari jindagi
khushiyo se bhar jaye ''
I always wanted to met u hope my dreams comes true ''
luv u Kinny

~Anjum~
Let The God Decorate Each Golden Ray Of The Sun
Reaching U With Wishes Of Success,
Happiness And Prosperity For You.
Wish U A Super Duper HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love U Kinny n Hope U comeback Soon

~Neha~
Happy Birthday Kinshuk <3

Wish you many many happy returns of the day Kinshuk. Miss watching you on my screen for now like all your fans do..so comeback superrr dupperrr soon coz not just me my mum is your biggest fan and she wants to see you asap

Have a blast and rocking Day ! May God bless you always with his most special blessings .Amen :)

~Jesna~

Kinshuk Wishing u a Very Very Happy Birthday... My Hero Many Many Happy returns of the day. May God Bless you with all the Success and Happiness in the world. Have a Wonderful Birthday and year ahead.Hope this Birthday brings more Happiness, joy, fame and Success in your life.

Keep Smiling and be Happy always !!!

Loads and loads of Love

~Krishika~

Dear Kinshuk, MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!! Happy Birthdayyy!!! You are 27 now. I wish that you have the happiest birthday ever. You are an awesome actor and even a better human being. I haven't watched many shows of yours but I still like you and your acting. I know many people who have KOD (Kinshuk Obsession Disorder) and I am well on my way to have one. I admire your down-to-earthiness. May all your dreams come true. I hope you are always happy in your life with no sadness. Always be happy. More so, I hope you get more success, more shows and movies if you are interested. Wish you have a very long, happy and a successful life with your family and fans. May God Bless You!!! Have a very fun-filled, happy, successful, interesting, and a complete life. Love You Kinshuk Mahajan!!

~Janani~

Happy birthday kinshuk... Waiting for u eagerly... Come back soon..without u...tv s boring...

~Sushmita Saha~

A simple celebration a gathering of friends;here is wishing u great happiness,a joy that never ends.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY
HERO
(KINSHUK/RANVIREN/PINTU)

~Nia Patel~

These birthday wishes,
with each letter and word.
The goal is quite simple,
for my heart to be heard.

You've been my friend,
and much more than good.
Through both ups and downs,
together we've stood.

Rooted in strength,
our friendship belongs.
The memories we've made,
we could turn into songs.

A few things I wish,
on this birthday of yours.
Like happy expressions,
when you open those doors.

For your body and mind,
I wish you good health.
Because without it,
we'll never find wealth.

May your birthdays always,
be humble and true.
I'm looking forward,
to spend it with you.

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Birthday VMs

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJY5lIKLJ7M[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwTatCtHWEc[/YOUTUBE]

This VM was made because Kinshuk said Viren was most closest to him😳
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aAq81GyGUE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72cflyIKcSI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mzKXlf9kmE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vym65QwoGPM[/YOUTUBE]

Previous ones Made:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5XWtbfQBmA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxuXVe4wBqw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC092o2Dxdw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TPPIyg1LpM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfbCrHnsi30[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q9j_AkFgjQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngW_AeGPw1c[/YOUTUBE]

-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Fan Creations

photo ewewqwegtrrtetee3ee333_zpsd34ed773.jpg
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Links:

More links will be added...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Dear Kinshuk

Life itself has been such a smashing hit, right from the time you made your grand entrance. You are really special to me.

Happy Birthday!

On your Birthday, I wish you a year full of success and glory. With faith, courage and dedication, no dream is too big. Keep up with your efforts, staying oblivious to the results and you will certainly get what you desire.

I wish you a very Happy Birthday!

Spread a smile, spread the cheer

Look around, it is your day,

Make a list to spread it all

and then everyday is your day.

Fill the rooms, with balloons,

and stuff some mouths with sweets.

Make a list to do it all,

and then enjoy the pleasant treats.

Gather some faith, earn some hope,

Make the most of this beautiful day.

Gather it all, just to give it all

Spread the joy, it is your day.

I wish you a very

Happy Birthday!

So many years ago a bright star was born and people predicted that it would make the whole world shine.

That star my dear, is you!

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Not everyone in this world is blessed with an understanding, trustworthy, caring and loving friend. That is exactly why I consider myself so incredibly lucky.

A very Happy Birthday to you!

Have an amazing day.

On this day, I take the privilege to thank God for sending you as a precious gift to me --- as my friend.

Happy Birthday!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
2 more hours until his bday πŸ˜† I'll be asleep by then!