Reasons why Kinshuk may or may not be in that Show

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
You know that new news on Kinshuk being in that new Life Ok show with Sana, well part of me says he will be in that show and part of me says he won't be and the won't be part was slightly overpowering, then I was and still am talking to a good friend of mine, and she said Kinshuk might be in the show, her reason being:
look according to the news,if kinshuk accepts the role he will play the role of a city guy who fall in love with a rural girl right. That means first they will have opinion difference, culture difference. Who knows that they might portray kinshuk as a rude guy. If its like this, then kinshuk might take up this show as he likes to play complex characters.
This is her opinion so that made it a bit clearer for me, don't ask me what became clear 😆 so now I'm starting to think Kinshuk just might actually pick this show as we all know he likes to play complex characters, its either he is or he's not depending on the character, he might come in a more complexer character and rocking one for us 😳
Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fizu I am also totally confused right now . And Like u I am also in middle . But I will wait for Kinshuk's confirmation . Before that , I can't comment for anything much . I would say only thing that I had never ever seen Such a brilliant intelligent Decision maker Actor everrr , So I saw Kinshuk from 5 yrs And I am sure If he picks up this show then surely something unique will be there in his character .As we all know He is a versatile Actor 😃
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Fizu I am also totally confused right now . And Like u I am also in middle . But I will wait for KInshuk's conformation . Before that , I can't comment for anything much . I would say only thing that I had never ever seen Such a brilliant intelligent Decision maker Actor everrr , So I saw Kinshuk from 5 yrs And I am sure If he picks up this show then surely something unique will be there in his character atleast .As well know He is a versatile Actor .

Yeh same here, like you now I'm not gonna say anything until we get Kinshuk's confirmation on this and yeh true that, if he does pick this character then it will have something unique about it for him to pick it 😃
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am really Confuse yaar I want Him to Come back on Star plus .. and i always wanted him to come with Sony But Life OK I Am not getting a good feeling don't know why since i have read that he is coming back I haven't get a good feeling like i usually get when i heard he is coming back after bidaai CCBM .. it my POV i hope you guys understand Well talking abt his role well agar Kinny ne choose kiya hai toh Definitely Character accha toh hoga hi and i want as better actress with him yh Sana is also sooo good but i am not sure if they will make a good couple let see hope jo Kinny ke liye Best hoo
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Wait a minute, we are confused here, I don't think they even called Kinshuk yet to give him this offer, he's in Goa chilling, then why are we stressing about it for? 😆
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Wait a minute, we are confused here, I don't think they even called Kinshuk yet to give him this offer, he's in Goa chilling, then why are we stressing about it for? 😆

Yeh that the thing he is in goa Chilling and here we are worried yaar you know yesterday sumi showed me his goa pic and i was like look he is enjoying and m here Everyday coming on IF To see if i get some thing of Him Coming back But its his thing let him enjoy yaar!!!!
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

Yeh that the thing he is in goa Chilling and here we are worried yaar you know yesterday sumi showed me his goa pic and i was like look he is enjoying and m here Everyday coming on IF To see if i get some thing of Him Coming back But its his thing let him enjoy yaar!!!!

You saw his new pictures, he looks soo handsome in the first one right 😉 😳