Your Personal Kinshuk Wishlist

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
We all have something or a lot of things we want like to see Kinshuk as or Kinshuk do or you know, well here's a question to all the Krazzy Kinshukians: What is you personal wishlist that you would want from Kinshuk? 😃
I have a few 😳:
  1. I would love to see Kinshuk hosting a reality show
  2. I would love to see Kinshuk peforming on Tu Bhi Dramebazz or Desi Boyz with Karan Wahi 😆
  3. I would love to see him in a show with Anupriya Kapoor or Shilpa Anand
  4. I would love to see him perform on various different songs
  5. I would love to see him in JDJ6
  6. I would seriously love to see a Photoshoot of Kinshuk with Divya 😳
What about you all? 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
First of all I want his Interview and his update from Kinshuk himself . And then I wanna see him in a new Rocking show with Awesome unexpected Character, Top PH , Top Storyline , Top channel , and well established Awesome actress.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well mine is a bit close to moni dii top PH top Channel Top actress Like Drashti or Shilpa i want him With Drashtii OMGGG THEY WILL MAKE A HOTTT couple but shes already doing a show ... and i realllyyy want to see him in Jhalak Its my dream to see him in Jhalak and after following Big boss last season i want him der tooo i have many more aswell i want him hosting ,Dancing , amnd yeh i want him on Big screen sooo badd
kmfan_2 thumbnail
  1. Kinshuk's interview is topmost in my wishlist
  2. Would love to see him with Drashti Dhami---They will be a superhit!
  3. A role different from all others he has played----actually I DO NOT want him as a lover boy dominating his character---it should be a part of his character which should be predominantly something other than a lover boy.
  4. He should be the main lead as in should be the main focus of the story line--with all other characters woven around him.
I know many may not agree...

but he has great potential ...

apart from being the "King of Romance!"

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

1. Kinshuk's interview is topmost in my wishlist
  2. Would love to see him with Drashti Dhami---They will be a superhit!
  3. A role different from all others he has played----actually I DO NOT want him as a lover boy dominating his character---it should be a part of his character which should be predominantly something other than a lover boy.
  4. He should be the main lead as in should be the main focus of the story line--with all other characters woven around him.
I know many may not agree...

but he has great potential ...

apart from being the "King of Romance!"

Shanti Di , NOone can disgree . MOst of us want him in little different character mostly as an Antonogist and Protogonist mixture 😳 . And YES !! Love should be part of his life not his life . Let him be Heartless for others in the show . I would love to see him like that .

And I didn't knew , Here also There are who want KM with Dhrasti as well just like me 😃 . I am damnn sure , They would be Burning sizzling superhit Couple if come 2gther 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
4. I would love to see him perform on various different songs:- Tum Hi Ho- Badtameez Dil