aruntouch thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Sana Sheikh and Kinshuk Mahajan in Ravi Ojha's next?

Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Apr 15, 2013, 01.43 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Ulka Gupta|Sana Sheikh|Ravi Ojha|Life OK|Kinshuk Mahajan
Sana Sheikh and Kinshuk Mahajan in Ravi Ojha's next?
Sana Sheikh & Kinshuk Mahajan Ravi Ojha's show
TOI.com exclusively reported about the makers of Sasural Genda Phool, Ravi Ojha productions are gearing up for a love story on Life OK.

Earlier the makers were keen on taking Ulka Gupta on board however, the idea didn't went well with the channel.

Accordingly, the latest we have heard is thatSana Sheikh currently seen in Sasural Simar Kahas been finalized to essay one of the leads in the show. As the story plays between a village girl and urban boy, Sana will essay the villager.

Another interesting news that we have received is that the makers are keen on taking Kinshuk Mahajan, last seen in Afsar Bitiya as their male lead.

When contacted, Sana Sheikh refused to comment.
Share your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for sharing . I am sure Kinshuk might be geting loads of shows and offers . But This show doesn't looks much promising to me.PLus I want him opp some top established Actress . First time I am having mixed feelings for THE KINSHUK MAHAJAN's Show . But Lets see . I am sure KM will come with Bang and with one more rocking Amazing Epic Character 😳
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I watched sasural genda pool it was a good show well balanced and all the characters where given equal importance and the storyline was diff. So if he gets the role he might get a proper hit after bidaai. Bt there is 1 problem i am so mean for saying this bt that girl she isnt that pretty i normally never ever judge a person by their looks and so dnt want to bt she just dnt match him. If u see pictures of kinrul, kitali and him with Neha u can just see they would make an awesome match. If he gets this show and i love his pairing with this girl and go gaga over them feel free to remind me of this statement. Bt her acting better be up to standard of his other co-stars coz let me just this just coz kinshuk is paired opposite some1 that dnt mean i am naturally going to be a fan of their pairing. God i am really getting ahead of myself aint i bt cnt help it this is the best news we have heard 4 months
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok first of all I am soo happy atleast some news on Kinshuk finally 😃 Kinshuk might not be in this show, its not confirmed they want him as the lead
Another interesting news that we have received is that the makers are keen on taking Kinshuk Mahajan, last seen in Afsar Bitiya as their male lead.
For essaying the male lead the production house and the channel are in talks with actor Kinshuk Mahajan of "Afsar Bitiya" fame.
So after reading this, I honestly think Kinshuk will come in another show and not this but I can't really read his mind (that would be awesome if I could 😆) so he might pick the role or he might not, if not then I am Ok with waiting more for him to come in a rocking role, also about the female lead she's currently on SSK and I went to the forum and her character has a lot of haters 😆 but I have never imagined her and Kinshuk in a show at all, I actually don't know where I'm going anymore 😆 who thinks Kinshuk will be in the show and who thinks he won't? 😳
Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Also I'm not too sure about Life Ok now because of what happened to Angad :/
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
I'm not sure if Kinshuk will pick this show or not but if he does he will rock for sure and if he doesn't then I'd be Ok with waiting more for him to come in a rocking character and show :D
India1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for share , Good News Tv serials coming soon !!! Lifeok