trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello fellow members,,was so happy Fiza gave us break-down on rank system and recently saw in the 1-50 thread there is something about fans percentage etc,,so out of curiousity I decided to look at what makes other celebs rank increase, for instance how many comments,,I especially choose celebs whose fans were less than Mitali's (117) ok :-
Raj Singh - 44 fans - last comment - 2 years ago - moved from 143 to 130
Shama Sikander - 40 fans - last comment - 3 years ago then 1 week - moved from 290 to 161
Mala Salariya - 73 fans - last comment - 3 months ago - moved from 478 to 162
Sehrish Ali - 24 fans - last comment - 2 weeks ago - moved from 332 to 156
Mudit Nayar - 56 fans - last comment - 5 days ago then 1 day - moved from 308 to 157
Either no-one, or one or two liked comments,,,
So I would really like to know what are the real rules for this rank game,,don't know if Kinshuk and Mitali cares about all this stuff but I just found this very interesting,,
Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is relative Lisa - if you go into the links showing TV celebrity ranking it explains the whole thing...

One needs to be better with respect to others in all categories as mentioned there...to move up...

It is not the number of comments but the number with respect to all other celebrities...it is a weight age system...😊
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
God i just dnt knw ab this system me highly confused. And now if the number of comments dnt matter than why do we hav to comment and like evrything all the time. Me confused, confused.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sandiab

God i just dnt knw ab this system me highly confused. And now if the number of comments dnt matter than why do we hav to comment and like evrything all the time. Me confused, confused.

You got me wrong --Sandia - my budding lawyer!

it matters a lot -----as we need comment more than all the others to improve his rank - got it???

So if other fans comment more..we need to do it more than them...for which we need more fans who comment as each of us can comment just twice...

So each one has his/her bit to do and do it consistently!!!!😃
trinilisa thumbnail
thanks for clearing that up Shanti,,,thank god you're a teacher,,
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TBH mUJHE YE RANKING KA THING ABHI Tak samajh nahi aata ...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I never ever understood this Ranking sysytem. It's Manipulated . 👎🏼 But Plzzz Guys That doesn't mean Kinshukians Stop commenting on his profile and accept defeat . Comeon Guyzz Just Do it for ur KM . Can't see him so down
trinilisa thumbnail
don't worry moni,,we'll soon break down these barriers,,all for the love of our Kinshuk & Mitali