Prishna OS 12 - It's Pintu's turn.really?

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Prishna OS ' 12 - It's Pintu's turn'.really?

(This is in continuation of my earlier OS 11 '

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3523969

so kindly read that first, if you haven't ---before you continue reading this')

(Let me share that I had to write this in so many intervals as I was laughing so much before I could type further! Enjoy!)

Pintu starts walking towards Krishna while she was feeling so very awkward at her night gown. So much so, she was regretting the fact that why on earth did she have to do something so vague and then feel uncomfortable.

She thinks to herself --- Nothing like being your own self! Never again will I try to do something this weird.

He had reached his destination by then ---yes just inches away or you may say centimeters away from her ---and clinks his fingers to wake her up from her thought world!

She gets startled a bit and gives him a puzzled and straight look.

Krishna: Pintuji , I think I shall change and come---I am finding this too weird.

She turns to leave and as she does so he holds her hand to stop her.

Krishna thinks: Thank God, he did what I expected or else had he allowed me to go then????

She moves slowly towards him very very shy ( yes---- you guys got it'---.pretending to be ---actually'.---because she knew that Pintuji never thought she could be otherwise!

Pintuji: Krishna --'you are looking absolutely stunning in this. You need not change because it won't be of much use in any case'.

Krishna: Why do you say so, Pintuji???

Now Pintu was wondering what to answer.

Krishna smiles at him.

She says: You haven't answered my question!

Pintuji: Can't you understand without my telling you? I thought you would --- at least after spending so much time with me!

Krishna again tries to move away and Pintu this time holds her from the back into a hug.

She smiles to herself at her little victory!

Pintuji: ( in the same position ) You know what, tonight is the right time for us to work on getting a "nanha munna" into our lives and for our daughter. Last time, none of us knew when what happened and how our daughter actually happened! In fact, it came as a surprise to so many of our relatives (and AB fans!!!! ) and not to talk of ourselves too. At least this time we need to give it to all of them and more than that ---to ourselves!!

Krishna nudges him away and says: Pintuji! What are you talking about? She is hardly two and will feel neglected if another little one came into our lives so soon.

Pintu: Okay ----relax----I did not know how else to say what I wanted to. And you won't understand so easily.

Krishna stays as she was and waits in anticipation of Pintu's next move.

He quickly lifts her and Krishna is thrilled for it was many many months since she was in his arms-----but to her dismay he puts her down immediately.

Krishna: (with a disappointed look) What happened?

Pintu: No--- nothing really.

But Krishna would not leave it there. She insisted that he must tell her why he did not continue to keep her in his arms.

Pintu: If you insist, I will tell you---you no longer weigh the same!!!

Krishna was quite upset as this is one thing which can get any woman annoyed!

She tells him angrily: Pintuji, I think I am tired and am going to sleep.

Pintu: You think or you really ARE?

Now Krishna was not listening to anything else and she moves away in a fast pace.

Pintu: Krishna, wait-----I was just kidding!

He matches her pace and soon gets hold of her --- this time with a force that she could not get away from.

Pintu: (after a few minutes of holding her tight in a hug) So, if your anger has subsided can we move on from here?

Krishna could not remain angry with him for long. She just looks at him and blinks with a sweet smile.

Both of them are then comfortably rested on the bed and start their long, never ending talk before they did anything else''

Hope you all enjoyed this...😃 😆

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
THANKS SHANTI,,,COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES,,,I WAS LIKE ANOTHER ONE,,,LOVED IT,,,👏SO AGAIN THANKS,,,GREAT WAY TO START MY DAY,,,,
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

THANKS SHANTI,,,COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES,,,I WAS LIKE ANOTHER ONE,,,LOVED IT,,,👏SO AGAIN THANKS,,,GREAT WAY TO START MY DAY,,,,

I'll be doing the disappearing act again...thats why...😃

And I am glad you liked it...

Actually I was finding it so difficult to type as I was laughing so much just like our Hero!😆
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love it.thanks for the pm
xx
Edited by paviluvsvirika - 11 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paviluvsvirika

love it.thanks for the pm
xx

Thanks dear...😊
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lol u made my day again actually its night here so u made my night. Thanks needed this. And can we have anothr 1 be4 u go:):*. Your os leave a lingering fragrance after u go.god dnt knw bt i just wrote it sounded better in my head and I heard bad dialogue thats is intended to flatter some1 works. So hoping it works with u as well,
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love it Shanti, it's really funny !!!! What can we say about Pintu's naughtiness ...😆
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Lol u made my day again actually its night here so u made my night. Thanks needed this. And can we have anothr 1 be4 u go:):*. Your os leave a lingering fragrance after u go.god dnt knw bt i just wrote it sounded better in my head and I heard bad dialogue thats is intended to flatter some1 works. So hoping it works with u as well,

😆 Let me think of something...when I am away...

Sandia - you are flaterring me???????? 😆

Thanks a ton for your sweetness...😊
580212 thumbnail

Pintuji: ( in the same position ) You know what, tonight is the right time for us to work on getting a "nanha munna" into our lives and for our daughter. Last time, none of us knew when what happened and how our daughter actually happened! In fact, it came as a surprise to so many of our relatives (and AB fans!!!! ) and not to talk of ourselves too. At least this time we need to give it to all of them and more than that ---to ourselves!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Loved it shanti
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Love it Shanti, it's really funny !!!! What can we say about Pintu's naughtiness ...😆

Thanks Steena...😆 😆