Kinshuk to Quit Acting?! :O

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Kinshuk Mahajan wants to quit acting?
April 1, 2013 News

Yes you've heard it right folks. The latest news is that handsome hunk of television Kinshuk Mahajan who gained his popularity as Ranvir Rajavanch in Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai has decided to quit acting. Mahajan later gained his popularity as Viren Soon when he joined the cast of Chand Chupa Badal mein. In 2011, he played the main role of Pinto Singh in Afsar Bitiya. Mahajan has made many fans around the world from his famous roles. He has not been onscreen since Afsar Bitiya has ended. So what made Kinshuk take this decision? Kinshuk was unavailable to comment. But don't be heartbroken fans; this was an April fool's joke by Jackie. Go down to read more.

Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
MUUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 😈🀣

Word Count: 1

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
R YOU MAD EK PAL KE LIYE MERI SAANSE RUK GAYI YAAR NOOO THANK GOD ITS A APRIL FOOL
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣 When I saw that you made this post Jackie and that too on the 1st of April, I knew it was April Fools 🀣🀣
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Only you can do this, Jackie! What an april fool !🀣
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

ACTING is Kinshuk Mahajan's Life and Soul . He can't Quit that!! .I Understood it as soon as I read the Topic Name πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ So Jackie Yeh Idea to make everyone April Fool Bahut bura tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nooo aisa khabi nahi ho sakhta jackie tum ne toh hamari Jaan hi nikal di...😲 yaar bohut bura april fool thaπŸ˜†