Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Hello Guyz . Anyone here ?

I was thinking kinny's b'day is coming , Divya surely must have something in her mind regarding KM's celebrations and Bday Gift . What u all think ? What can Divya gift to Kinshuk this time ? 😳

Hi Moni, something really special Embarrassed😉
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Kinshuk Fan ofcourse 😛😆😉 .

I'm gonna send you a PM Tongue
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fizu Loving ur KM Siggie . Kinshuk looks really as if some Superstar is marching on Red Carpet
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Fizu Loving ur KM Siggie . Kinshuk looks really as if some Superstar is marching on Red Carpet

The one in my Siggie box? I put something in my Siggie Box after a long time, have another Kinshuk one which I'm gonna add in a bit when I find it 😃 and yep, he is my I mean our Dabaang Rockstar
I really Really love him like Crazy . Never ever loved anyone so Crazily and Never Ever was obsessed for anyone upto this extent 😳 . missing him like Hell 😭😭
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

I really Really love him like Crazy . Never ever loved anyone so Crazily and Never Ever was obsessed for anyone upto this extent 😳 . missing him like Hell 😭😭

Same here, and check my box now Embarrassed

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Same here, and check my box now 😳

awww my Sweet Pintu with his adorable cutee Gudiya 😳😳 . This Pic and Siggie can never ever be out of my Heart 😳 . I wish We could have got more scenes of Pintu & his Gudiya . She was too too adorable . Exactly looked like of Kinshuk's real Daughter
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

awww my Sweet Pintu with his adorable cutee Gudiya 😳😳 . This Pic and Siggie can never ever be out of my Heart 😳 . I wish We could have got more scenes of Pintu & his Gudiya . She was too too adorable . Exactly looked like of Kinshuk's real Daughter

I know right, I love them, that reminds me, I need to update my Prishna and Gudiya SS 😲 and yeh she does doesn't she Embarrassed
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know, i'm very late,coz i didn't comment before sorry for that Fizu 😕but just want to say that it's a very beautiful thread. Kinya looks too cute in those pics in the first page.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

I know, i'm very late,coz i didn't comment before sorry for that Fizu 😕but just want to say that it's a very beautiful thread. Kinya looks too cute in those pics in the first page.

Hi Steena thanks, I'm gonna post more pics, soon 😳